PDA

View Full Version : Veteranitis... Do you have it? o.O

Zylx
03-19-2014, 11:09 PM
I dont know if im the only person who feels this way, but i kinda wish i was a noob. I loved playing the game when i had no idea what anything is. Back when i thought 1,000 gold was filthy stinkin rich. It was all fun and games back then and i wish i could just relive it all again. And i cant just start over now. It wont be the same because i already know almost everything. Am i the only person who feels this way? Im gonna call this Veteranitis :D. If i see im not the only one, i might make a spoof post like i did with Levelitis. :banana:

Zeus
03-19-2014, 11:18 PM
I'll help you get over this with a very simple statement:

You are a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

There, all better!

Zylx
03-19-2014, 11:24 PM
I'll help you get over this with a very simple statement:

You are a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob!

There, all better!

Didnt work... i just laughed at it lol

Zylx
03-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Maybe i'll just play pocket legends or dark legends for a while. I tried playing star legends, but i got too confused haha

Visiting
03-19-2014, 11:26 PM
I've only been here since season 2 beginning but I feel you :D

Xeusx
03-19-2014, 11:42 PM
I've only been here since season 2 beginning but I feel you :D
I start playing this game since season 3 lolz

Solid
03-19-2014, 11:52 PM
You mean nostalgia?

Zylx
03-20-2014, 12:25 AM
You mean nostalgia?

Close, but veteranitis is more specific towards games. Like a virtual-world nostalgia.

xcainnblecterx
03-20-2014, 12:40 AM
Close, but veteranitis is more specific towards games. Like a virtual-world nostalgia.

Nostalgia tends to do that to. I know when i plug in my old nintendo and play zelda i get all good feeling. Your word is more inventive though

razerfingers
03-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Been playing since beta o.O lol im an oldeehh

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Bilaxman
03-20-2014, 01:26 AM
Veteranitis: Inflammation of a veteran

^ I wouldn't want a disease like that :eek:

haha :)

xcainnblecterx
03-20-2014, 02:24 AM
Been playing since beta o.O lol im an oldeehh

Still stalkin veterans dreams bro?

Kakashis
03-20-2014, 02:38 AM
I like the fact that I know how a game works! Gives me a chance to maximize the game play!

utpal
03-20-2014, 09:01 AM
i m nt a beta playrr in pl bt beta playrr in sl dl and al. :)

Helicopter
03-20-2014, 09:14 AM
Woah. I was just thinking about that yesterday. I feel you too bro. I remember when the Trader's Market Part of the Forums were all about pinks and stuff. I also remember when I comapred and researched about the stats of Epics and Rares.

Alhuntrazeck
03-20-2014, 09:23 AM
I remember the good ol days when AL fascinated me...the days when I used to run all th maps till Outpost because I didt know abt telepirting...sigh

Anarchist
03-20-2014, 09:35 AM
I dont know if im the only person who feels this way, but i kinda wish i was a noob. I loved playing the game when i had no idea what anything is. Back when i thought 1,000 gold was filthy stinkin rich. It was all fun and games back then and i wish i could just relive it all again. And i cant just start over now. It wont be the same because i already know almost everything. Am i the only person who feels this way? Im gonna call this Veteranitis :D. If i see im not the only one, i might make a spoof post like i did with Levelitis. :banana:

Have you tried with a Neuralyzer?

http://paranerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mib-memory-eraser.jpg

"This is called a neuralyzer. It's a gift from some friends from out of town. This red eye here will isolate the electronic impulses in your brains, more specifically the ones for memory."

epicrrr
03-20-2014, 03:30 PM
Level 11 here.. and omg ive never seen what shuyal pve looks like or how tough bossess are, heck i dont even know how to farm elite! and I've been playing AL for a year now, so....

i dont have/play endgame :) || no plan.

Hiosahaf
03-20-2014, 07:06 PM
When dem crates were 200g.. and I gave them away.. and they released Ripmaw.. :|

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hummer
03-20-2014, 07:36 PM
I was had a mage as my first character. I died alot, so my logic was to get more hp when lvling up. Put alot of points in str (some in dex too). Often put my 2 points in INT, 2p DEX and 2p STR. Noobtown
Other things:
* No idea what a guild was, or how to join. Much later I had no idea how to write in guildchat. And how did people become recruiter?! I want too!
* 40k items in cs at lvl 16 was insane
* No pets could ever be stronger and better than Malison?
* Elites was impossible.
* Only met people randomly while running through first maps. Not that many friends in-game.
* Finally hit 10.000 gold. Im rich!!

Probably alot more, but its mostly forgotten.

Crowsfoot
03-20-2014, 08:05 PM
I zero plained a mage a while back. I got bored after a while. Maps aren't nearly as intense when you know the strategies to run the map, the boss, and the easiest way to beat him/her.

Puntus
03-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Be veteran its good in game , you can have more knowledge about all ( pvp and pve ) , and u can take this knowledge in ur favor.

Pie
03-20-2014, 10:15 PM
I remember when you had to level at wt3 because wt4 didn't exist. I haven't gone back to wt3 since.

Hummer
03-20-2014, 10:22 PM
Lets not forget about the tombs in Kraag. All the quests you had to turn in to Krobox.

Zylx
03-20-2014, 10:49 PM
I was had a mage as my first character. I died alot, so my logic was to get more hp when lvling up. Put alot of points in str (some in dex too). Often put my 2 points in INT, 2p DEX and 2p STR. Noobtown
Other things:
* No idea what a guild was, or how to join. Much later I had no idea how to write in guildchat. And how did people become recruiter?! I want too!
* 40k items in cs at lvl 16 was insane
* No pets could ever be stronger and better than Malison?
* Elites was impossible.
* Only met people randomly while running through first maps. Not that many friends in-game.
* Finally hit 10.000 gold. Im rich!!

Probably alot more, but its mostly forgotten.

Haha my first few weeks included the following:

• I too met everyone from running the maps. I had/have absolutely no friends in real life who play the game.

• I used to beg for a gf. I thought that was how u get rich haha.

• I hung out in the kraag and windmoore castles ALOT. Used to troll haha.

• It took me 3 tries to get that guild chat thing down. Literally my first messages said "like this?/g" "/glike this?".

• Someone was loaning their guild members (whoever "needed" it) 5k gold for a promise to pay back. I was like OMG he's rich!! And i was scared because i didnt think i would ever be able to pay him back so i didnt even bother.

• I thought the locked grand crates werent really locked. I apparently had 15 plat when i first openned one. I had no idea.

• Never ever did elites until nordr was released.

• I used to go into PvP and wonder why everyone was killing me and why my teammates didnt help me.

• My PvE kdr was BAAAAAAAAD.

• I begged to become an officer in some guilds. But if they refused, i didnt leave the guild untill they went offline. Except one time, i stayed because i thought the gm was pretty cool. I eventually became an officer in his guild, but after a few weeks, he left. But he inspired me to create my very first guild. I named it Elite Arcane Immortals haha. Had it for a month.

• I had been griefed out of so many guilds. I guess it was very common back then.

• I remember when EoS actually advertised their guild in the castles. Join Epitome of Silentkill! Recruiting for EoS! Who needs guild?

There's more, but i dont feel like typing my entire life story.

Hummer
03-21-2014, 12:06 AM

• It took me 3 tries to get that guild chat thing down. Literally my first messages said "like this?/g" "/glike this?".

Same thing here. I asked people in Kraag, and they told me "put /g first then say what you need". I failed bigtime, and got really ashamed of myself. Left 0.2 seconds later to another map.

ThePvpTwink
03-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Same here, the only game I'm still noob at is SL...so hard to get credits when you first start playing the game

razerfingers
03-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Still stalkin veterans dreams bro?

Yes sir! Im about that life ;)

Akizah
03-22-2014, 12:18 PM
Lol, never thought about this before
But now I think back to it being noob had some good parts to it :)
But there's bad part to it as well

Summerland
03-22-2014, 02:52 PM
I remember being all fresh and new and watching different people. A tank asked me to be his GF and I asked him what if I wasn't a girl, and he said, "Fake it." I was unsure I wanted to stay, it was so strange. :) Now, I just ask them what sorts of arcane they will give me. :P (j/k)

Youtuber
03-22-2014, 03:45 PM

I feel exactly the same, i wish i could just forget everything i already know about AL and go back to the old days

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Trojan2100
12-13-2016, 02:04 AM
Just go play another game problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pillowhead
12-13-2016, 02:45 AM
Or when you looted a pet and you got so excited.
Or when you used to love events because they were fun, fresh, and exciting. (Now they're just a way to earn gold).
Or when it was so hard to lvl up from like 10-11..
I miss these days, even though I don't know anything about this game anymore, it has lost its mysterious and fresh vibes..

Qnoy
12-13-2016, 04:00 AM

• I too met everyone from running the maps. I had/have absolutely no friends in real life who play the game.

• I hung out in the kraag and windmoore castles ALOT. Used to troll haha.

• I thought the locked grand crates werent really locked. I apparently had 15 plat when i first openned one. I had no idea.

• Never ever did elites until nordr was released.

• I used to go into PvP and wonder why everyone was killing me and why my teammates didnt help me.

• My PvE kdr was BAAAAAAAAD.

Omg that was so me xD