PDA

View Full Version : I've Decided to Finally Play DL!

Zylx
03-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Some of you may recognize me from AL, and so ive decided to try Dark Legends. But i have no idea what anything is. Any tips/tricks for a noob? Gladly appreciated.
IGN: Zylx
:banana:

ThePvpTwink
03-21-2014, 12:06 AM
Welcome to DL!:)

Fight through the levels to get to the goal in order to progress through campaigns and unlock allies which do quests for you for xp/gold/items. The mortuary is the equivalent of a town which is located in vampire district.

Skill points are not unlocked at each level. Attribute points come as 3 attack and defense points instead.

In combat, the skull to your right side fills up for every 10 kills and can kill 1 enemy and restore you to full health and increase speed greatly for a certain amount of time.

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me :)

Exol
03-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Welcome to DL. You could check out the DL player guide for tips and tricks. :D

Zylx
03-23-2014, 02:20 AM
Thanks guys :)

doomdoomdoom
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Welcome to DL. It is nice seeing people go from AL to DL instead of the other way around.

Since you are coming from AL...I will add that pets in DL are just for looks.

Phantomas
03-26-2014, 06:10 AM
Welcome to DL, check this forum for info abt certain droplocations of vanity, weapons and stones (Gems).
There is currently a lvl cap at 36, when u reach 36 u will have aquired a total of 18 skillpoints.
Like AL, in DL u can put points in active and passive skills, look here on forum for info abt which skills and how many points to put in them and why.
Depending on ur playstyle and preferences like, do u want to use a pvp-build, a pve-build or a combo of builds, u decide ur skills and points.
Finally, recommend u disable autoleveling if u dont DL will decide where ur skillpoints will go.

Have fun, and need more help, add me and just ask :)

VladHaund
04-26-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome to The DL world :D

The Sanctuary is where you can locate the Auction House. As you may know already what it does,
you trade items like weapons, vanity right through there. I'm pretty sure you will find some friendly folks there.
And also, there is the subway, which you can locate by going at the very right end of the vampire district.
At the subway, you can find shortcuts for certain maps. And also another tip is, that at the very left hand of the
vampire district, you can locate a bloody fountain where you can restore your health for FREE.

Also, joining a guild makes it easier to go through a lot of things.
By helping each other to trading items and so on. Blood packs are cheaper in guild hall too.

I hope you enjoy our lovely vampire world, and happy hunting!! :vwub: