PDA

View Full Version : We need a new Mythic Amulet or Arcane.

Daddyblu
03-20-2014, 04:04 AM
Guys we need a new mythic amulet since doom, lunar and fang are still level 30 amulets.

I think its time to have a upgraded or new drop mythic / arcane amulet in lock crates and elite chest.

if you guys notice the normal map Dragon Enclave is hard.

If you are a party of 4 people its like elite already.

But im more concern if they upgrade or have new amulets since its level 30.

Endkey
03-20-2014, 04:14 AM
lol daddy....let it be one OP thing for one expansion...noone is in a hurry

Haligali
03-20-2014, 04:43 AM
Arcane i doubt, but mythic for sure this season. Maybe a few weeks later.

matanofx
03-20-2014, 05:04 AM
Ill just make a list of what we want/need =]

mythic weapons: Gun/Bow/Warrior cool stuff

mythic sets: Helm/Armor - old ones are getting old and letsbehonest, the upgraded ones should be able to be traded already... its lvl41 cap

mythic jewels: Amulet/Ring - old ones are old and im pretty sure the arcane ring should not effect the making of a mythic ring

Daddyblu
03-20-2014, 05:19 AM
Ill just make a list of what we want/need =]

mythic weapons: Gun/Bow/Warrior cool stuff

mythic sets: Helm/Armor - old ones are getting old and letsbehonest, the upgraded ones should be able to be traded already... its lvl41 cap

mythic jewels: Amulet/Ring - old ones are old and im pretty sure the arcane ring should not effect the making of a mythic ring

weapon and armor is ok...

they should do the amulet 1st maybe since its still level 30 mytyhic

Endkey
03-20-2014, 05:56 AM
y need more wen they are the best....dsnt matter which lvl they are...but wat matters is that are they still useful and are they still best? i guess u have some money ur itching to use on plats lol...thats y u want some new stuff

Ebezaanec
03-20-2014, 07:06 AM
Now now, let's not use the words "need" and "want" interchangeably.

We honestly do not need it, since the current ones are still pretty good. But players like you crave new, powerful things very quickly... So you will confuse a want with a necessity.

Hiosahaf
03-20-2014, 07:14 AM
Oh.. its that thread again where plat spenders dont wanna work hard for arcane ring.. weeeeeee

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

utpal
03-20-2014, 08:58 AM
why? coz ur account is overflowed with millions of million golds and dnt hav to buy anything as u hav all?
hmm. how about donate me jst 0.01%of ur gold? :)

Alhuntrazeck
03-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I lold at the part where u said Tindirin is like Elite :p

Daddyblu
03-20-2014, 09:14 AM
I lold at the part where u said Tindirin is like Elite :p

yup its true... lol 2nd boss 1 hit me lol

Htiek
03-21-2014, 01:33 AM
I need a arcane tank weapon please.
Hopefully cleaves 5-7 targets, +300 armor & often aoe stun.

Ravager
03-21-2014, 08:38 AM
Well at least they are still stronger than the current amulet and rings outside of archons.

Rare
03-21-2014, 01:49 PM
We must be playing different maps.

matanofx
03-21-2014, 01:54 PM
Dont mistake me for a plat user... I dont even use any mythic other than my set

Its a bit boring to have the same helm/armor/ring/amulet for 3 seasons and thats why i think new ones should be made.

You can disagree all you want, and btw regarding ring/amulet ill settle for a very good elite legendary rarity, actually i wouldnt mind a legendary rarity set that would beat mythic set in stats but that goes against the rule that says "mythic will still be better than the pinks of the next season".

Fyrce
03-21-2014, 02:21 PM
Tindirin's not that difficult, except for Alargan.

And Alargan's starting to grow on me, esp for capped rogue. He's just difficult for mage and really hard for warrior (mostly because the warrior has a hard time damaging that dragon).

Other than that, Tindirin's great. Maybe could use a slight difficulty boost. But then again, lots of PUGs seem to be scared of Tindirin, so perhaps it doesn't need a difficulty boost.

We'll all see when Elite comes out.

wvhills
03-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Tindirin's not that difficult, except for Alargan.

And Alargan's starting to grow on me, esp for capped rogue. He's just difficult for mage and really hard for warrior (mostly because the warrior has a hard time damaging that dragon).

Other than that, Tindirin's great. Maybe could use a slight difficulty boost. But then again, lots of PUGs seem to be scared of Tindirin, so perhaps it doesn't need a difficulty boost.

We'll all see when Elite comes out.

just get two people with stun pets and alternate stunning him when he pulls.

Ebezaanec
03-21-2014, 05:41 PM
but that goes against the rule that says "mythic will still be better than the pinks of the next season".

Mythics are supposed to be better or on par with the next season Legendaries.

Energizeric
03-21-2014, 11:41 PM
New mythics are coming guys. Apparently there will be some kind of "event" in 2-3 months that will incorporate the release of level 41 mythic items. Whether or not amulets will be included I cannot say, but I would think there would be since there have not been any mythic amulets since level 30.

Energizeric
03-21-2014, 11:43 PM
....actually i wouldnt mind a legendary rarity set that would beat mythic set in stats but that goes against the rule that says "mythic will still be better than the pinks of the next season".

You forget that we are now 2 seasons later. Mythic amulets were from season 4 (level 31 cap), and we are now at level 41 cap. So the best pinks should be better than the level 30 mythic amulets.

Kuragasi
03-21-2014, 11:48 PM
I need a arcane tank weapon please.
Hopefully cleaves 5-7 targets, +300 armor & often aoe stun.

Lol!

alexdroog
03-23-2014, 01:45 AM
I hope for a new mythic amulett, since prices are rather low for doom atm.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Eski
03-23-2014, 02:42 AM
Also dont forget the new item system ... the gear will be released one by one ..

matanofx
03-23-2014, 02:51 AM
You forget that we are now 2 seasons later. Mythic amulets were from season 4 (level 31 cap), and we are now at level 41 cap. So the best pinks should be better than the level 30 mythic amulets.

You quoted me writing about the mythic set, not amu/ring.
Trust that i didnt forget anything, just reading through this thread i saw more people against new mythics than i thought i would see.

Im well ready for all new mythics, its about time as i said on my first comment here.

Daddyblu
03-25-2014, 12:50 AM
Omg STS is not giving us any hint at all.

Sceazikua
03-25-2014, 01:22 AM
LOL no they wont of course because it never happens this season. 1 arcane ring is enough, no thanks we dont "need" another arcane amulet.

Hiosahaf
03-25-2014, 01:32 AM
LOL no they wont of course because it never happens this season. 1 arcane ring is enough, no thanks we dont "need" another arcane amulet.

#power to platers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
03-25-2014, 01:35 AM

its ok if its not arcane amulet, mythic amulet will do as long as we have a new amulet to replace doom, lunar and fang.

Hercules
03-25-2014, 10:59 AM
Enjoy the arcane ring -:-

Daddyblu
03-26-2014, 12:47 AM
Enjoy the arcane ring -:-

the ring is good, but i dont have one :)