PDA

View Full Version : Colton

Bigboyblue
03-20-2014, 12:01 PM
So I finally got colton. I heard he was a great pet for a mage. So far I am a bit disappointed with his arcane ability range. Does it improve as he levels up? As of right now if he is attacking a boss I have to pretty much tongue kiss the boss to be in the arcane range.

Orageunas
03-20-2014, 12:26 PM
No it doesnt.

Int
03-20-2014, 12:49 PM
I just use it for the extra int

alexdroog
03-20-2014, 12:52 PM
Me too. And i am a warri :-)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Bigboyblue
03-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Well this is disappointing. I sort of wish I had chosen crawly instead. Looks like Orion is back on boss duty lol.

Theillist1
03-21-2014, 11:04 AM
This is NOT a magi pet... rogues and warriors only! Mages should seek str pets or orion

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

flipotto
03-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Theillist1, not sure what ur smoking but it must be good ;)

zwapper
03-22-2014, 04:03 AM
LOL,

this makes me laugh!!!
Colton for rouges and warriors?!?!?! WTH... hahahahaha!!!

Hmmmm... As for my experience as a twink (as of now) i still consider colton as my best buddy. Maybe you need to give him a little chance until that pet reached the same lvl as you are.
In my twink lvl, i can defeat almost all warriors with this pet. Colton can gives you the best output damage (for a legendary pet), not only that, he can give you also passive stun (that is what i like in using colton). I don't have heal and stun on my build but i can still manage to compete even with skilled players.

So, be good to that pet and feed him.

:wink::wink::wink:

Bigboyblue
03-27-2014, 06:37 AM
Has STS ever considered giving Colton's AA range a buff? This is a pet that mages can greatly benefit from but its tough to utilize him to his fullest when his AA range is so small. If it were more like Orions I feel it would greatly improve this pets usability. Can anyone from STS comment as to whether or not this has been considered. Thanks in advance.

Wutzgood
03-27-2014, 07:00 AM
Colton still is one of the best pets a Mage can have. Colton's happiness bonus and his passive stun are what make him great. Its not his AA.

Bigboyblue
03-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Colton still is one of the best pets a Mage can have. Colton's happiness bonus and his passive stun are what make him great. Its not his AA.

His passives are fantastic. Its the reason I still use him. Just saying that it would be excellent to receive that 15% crit bonus too. With the current range he isn't setup for mages. Guess really I am just wishing STS would increase the range. I will still use him for the reasons you mentioned though. Just asking if it has been considered.