PDA

View Full Version : 2014-03-20 Content Update (142655)

H2N
03-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Platinum 40% off now through Sunday March 23!

Aerospacegod
03-20-2014, 02:43 PM
wont be using this, but thks anyway :)

Can we have double damage or xp next? Pls?

Daueden
03-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Make some new CTF maps please would make things more interesting

Ssneakykills
03-20-2014, 02:52 PM
Do I buy plat or do I not hmmm

Darker
03-20-2014, 02:55 PM
Was waiting for this but spent $50 last week OMG :(

FFA
03-20-2014, 03:00 PM
Thought was Str nerf, guess we can keep waiting.

Aerospacegod
03-20-2014, 03:35 PM
********** FYI The plat is regular price, someone goofed *******

KevinDotson
03-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Do I buy plat or do I not hmmm

Depends on how much you like AL...all proceeds go to benefit that game nowadays ...they didn't get elite maps finished yet

ThePvpTwink
03-20-2014, 11:52 PM
Thanks. :)

Fusionstrike
03-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Usually I'd be in for replenishing my plat at sale time, but now it seems more like buying a discount ticket for the Titanic. I'll hold onto my money until I see some serious PL development again. It just doesn't make sense for me to invest in PL only to watch that money go to support games I don't play. I'll be back when you get serious about working on PL again though.

Sus
03-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Usually I'd be in for replenishing my plat at sale time, but now it seems more like buying a discount ticket for the Titanic. I'll hold onto my money until I see some serious PL development again. It just doesn't make sense for me to invest in PL only to watch that money go to support games I don't play. I'll be back when you get serious about working on PL again though.

So so so so true!!!!!!!!

IGN Storm
03-22-2014, 01:02 AM
Yay! Now I can level to 81-, oh wait...

Extreme
03-22-2014, 09:03 AM

This is what Everyone needs to think before they buy plat, actually it would be pretty interesting if devs would provide how many % of money from PL is given to AL.

dijnes
03-22-2014, 02:53 PM
so far the only thing i heard in the live stream for meet your mods was their gonna do something for pl birthday. but what after that? sure ik that some of us look forward to new items and holiday events but in the long run thts not going to keep your player. same as plat sales. one can only cap so many ppl before they get gold cap and are bored. just thinking that we should get some more usable content than events and weekend specials :/

Jig
03-22-2014, 07:30 PM
This is what Everyone needs to think before they buy plat, actually it would be pretty interesting if devs would provide how many % of money from PL is given to AL.

Cya man good luck in life!

AtheneWins
03-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Jeez...STS has just been doing such crap for so many months now!!! It's either plat sale or double xp,dmg,etc...
They're just paying attention to AL and treating pl as if it was a toy...don't forgot STS...it was PL that got you big...
It's seriously so dumb to just go through these double crap events and plat sale when there's no point in playing their game...
Jeez get something done or shut the game down...and for once stop using PL to gain money...sickos...

Jig
03-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Jeez...STS has just been doing such crap for so many months now!!! It's either plat sale or double xp,dmg,etc...
They're just paying attention to AL and treating pl as if it was a toy...don't forgot STS...it was PL that got you big...
It's seriously so dumb to just go through these double crap events and plat sale when there's no point in playing their game...
Jeez get something done or shut the game down...and for once stop using PL to gain money...sickos...

If only you knew the full story, seems to me you only know nothing of it...

Sheugokin
03-25-2014, 06:11 PM

Read Jig's Sig pls.

Extreme
03-26-2014, 07:07 AM

Shut the game down? Nthx. Spent too much here.