PDA

View Full Version : The game seems to have gotten a bit ...... mixed up !

King Richie
12-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Ok so when i first downloaded this game many months ago i remember everyone did there job, bears would tank and most importantly hold aggro, birds did dps but made sure not to pull aggro, and mages debuffed and healed while doing some damage and nuking ....

Lately bears are pretty much useless ..... they cant hold aggro there is no possible way for them to hold aggro as taunt just dosent work .... it will hold aggro untill damage is done to the enemy and the tanks simply cannot do the damage a bird or mage can ... a simple fix i think without having to bring in new skills ..... YET ..... is just really work on taunt make it work ... make it a valuable skill for tanks and there team ...

Birds ..... i dont have much issue with birds they are being looked after ... we can still do are dps job so were all good

Mage .... mages have simply been made far to weak unless they choose to be a paladin ... now i know you cant simply make them stronger without in turn making paladins overpowered but something must be added to the INT spec as INT just dosent hold its own against DEX and STR...

Id love to hear your opinions
Id love to get some Dev feedback aswell ! =)

FluffNStuff
12-09-2010, 02:44 PM
My Stomp on you is like a truck, Berserker!
Would you like to be slash struck, Berserker!
My Hammer hits you like a rock, Berserker!

(Posting everywhere I see Bears feeling sad)

Cascade
12-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Perhaps a contest to pick a skill? Maybe...Anyways....Are you saying we need a new skill/skills for every race?

Perhaps we need a new race that performs something that the other races can't?

King Richie
12-09-2010, 02:48 PM
im not saying we need new skills.... YET .... we just need the current ones revised ... espically taunt !!

Lesrider
12-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Just need bears to be given back their dignity, really.

Cascade
12-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I think it would be great fun to see a new class opted into the next campaign! Like you do a quest in the next campaign and once you finish it (It should be a very hard quest so people actually have to work for the class) you get the new class :)

FluffNStuff
12-09-2010, 02:51 PM
im not saying we need new skills.... YET .... we just need the current ones revised ... espically taunt !!

It kinda makes sense, if you taunt be, but someone else blasts me, I am gonna go for the one blasting me. Not much you can do about a ranged mob or boss, but for Melee, the bear should be between the artillery and the enemy. Artillery that is stupid and gets too close to a Melee boss deserves to be wiped.

Ptoast
12-09-2010, 02:58 PM

I lol'ed at that pretty hard. Nice spin on that.

dirtball
12-09-2010, 03:03 PM
It kinda makes sense, if you taunt be, but someone else blasts me, I am gonna go for the one blasting me. Not much you can do about a ranged mob or boss, but for Melee, the bear should be between the artillery and the enemy. Artillery that is stupid and gets too close to a Melee boss deserves to be wiped.

Bears are like the idiots back in the Civil War who would run in front of the enemy waving flags and yelling, of course you shoot at them, but it's the ones you don't see that get you, the snipers.

ManBearZombie
12-09-2010, 06:23 PM

Awesome Fluff. :)

I agree as I feel pretty useless in a party as a bear these days. If the aggro issue can be solved the bears can be saved. I doubt that this can happen without revamping the current skills or by adding new ones.

screamer
12-09-2010, 06:29 PM

"Berserker!" Hilarious... Classic.

Pharcyde
12-09-2010, 07:11 PM
i think its funny the bears are enduring the same punishment mages endured for the longest time.

Lesrider
12-09-2010, 07:19 PM
I'll take a moment to say that as far as bears go, Fluff's Berzerker is actually pretty darn good! First time I had a bear in my team since the nerf and didn't feel like I was lugging a dead cow!