PDA

View Full Version : Wake up

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Hello, this was posted on Star Legends forums, but I need more attention, because we have a serious case here.

[...]

GUILDS, YOU MUST UPDATE THEIR SETTINGS!

Officers, we need to have a way to stop them, because they can ruin a guild for any reason, even if they are very trusted. Their are humans, humans change, they never stay same. We do our best to choose the best officers, but anything can happen, so YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THIS.

Suggestions:

- An officer vote to block an other officer. 3 officers would vote "yes" to block an officer from his functions. Only GM can unblock him.

- A maximum remove/ hour. One officer can't remove more than 10 members per hour. Only GM can remove more than 10 members/hour.

- Overseer rank (As temporary GM, or chief of officers), he can only demote an officer; and promote members to recruiters. (No officer promoting option, and no disband option)

THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT STAR LEGENDS, ITS ABOUT ALL LEGENDS

Otherwise, these legends are not even worth it.

now lets see how many players agree on this.

Dragoonclaws

Blood Pack Mercenary (Armadylian - Officer)
The Untouchables (Dragoonclaws - Officer)
Kingdom of Light (Zaamorak - Officer)
Fatality (Dragonxclaws - Recruiter)

doomdoomdoom
03-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Suggestions:

- An officer vote to block an other officer. 3 officers would vote "yes" to block an officer from his functions. Only GM can unblock him.

- A maximum remove/ hour. One officer can't remove more than 10 members per hour. Only GM can remove more than 10 members/hour.

- Overseer rank (As temporary GM, or chief of officers), he can only demote an officer; and promote members to recruiters. (No officer promoting option, and no disband option)

THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT STAR LEGENDS, ITS ABOUT ALL LEGENDS

All great suggestions. Only clarification I would add...is that it should be an officer can't remove more than 10 unique members per hour. If a person gets booted and keeps managing to get re-recruited...you want your officers to be able to boot that same person without limit.

I have heard of too many guilds being booted by an officer. I've also had people join my guild with the intention of doing this to mine but thankfully had a change of heart and left. We really do need something to help safe guard against this.

greenguy1970
03-21-2014, 09:20 PM
I agree completely. I can now contact our gm if she is offline, but I wish these options would have been around a few weeks ago.

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Today, another guild got the same treatment... ALL members removed. recruiters as well.

<Dark Rome>

Please consider this, and help stopping this craziness.

Support this thread by hitting the "like" or the "thanks" button

xroxinex
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
I was in dark Rome I had a dream which is weird that the guild was gonna be mass booted I hav these type of dreams on occasions and then it happens please don't think.I'm weird. And they all thought I did It because I warned them.
-_-

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I was in dark Rome I had a dream which is weird that the guild was gonna be mass booted I hav these type of dreams on occasions and then it happens please don't think.I'm weird. And they all thought I did It because I warned them.
-_-

It's hilarious, they have no proof... They can't accuse you. I won't let anybody do it.