PDA

View Full Version : Dream..

bloodpack004
03-21-2014, 02:36 AM
So i woke up today with a grin in my face, I had the most incredible dream! (Dream sequence starts) i looted a arcane shard in my 5th try opening a crates, the weird part was in the dream i thought it was a dream because i couldn't have looted the shard, always while opening crates i get trash, so lost hope in crates but today i have finally looted the shard, the only thing is to do is to get the dragon tooth and the ring will be all mine! mwhahaha (Dream sequence over).

then i woke up.. but i was happy that today will be the day i get the shard. so watched "TrueOrigins' Crate that Midas Touch guide" to make sure it works out, so opened arcane legends in my phone and it starts to update! i thought to my self, this is a sign from the gods! haha. so i logged into my account, took a deep breath, start opening all my locks and the most craziest thing happened after opening all of them!! i didn't get nothing... :adoration: (smiles of madness)

gonna stop playing AL for few days now, till i stop dreaming about it! need to get back to reality..lol

Eski
03-21-2014, 03:07 AM
Yes if youre dreaming of opening lockeds you need to visit a doctor

bloodpack004
03-21-2014, 03:15 AM

Tell me about it ..lol

Xeusx
03-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Nice lol haahhaha lmaoooo XD

Endkey
03-21-2014, 05:28 AM
The thing that amazed me was how did u remember so many details abt ur dream? 5th crate...lol i forget my dream after 5 secs :P

Waheedski
03-21-2014, 06:10 AM
I prob dreamed about the Arcane Ring and how I decimated elite maps. I know I had this dream cos when I woke up It seemed I was pitching a tent. True story dat!

bloodpack004
03-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Nice lol haahhaha lmaoooo XD

this is the same reaction i had after i opened all the crates...lol

The thing that amazed me was how did u remember so many details abt ur dream? 5th crate...lol i forget my dream after 5 secs :P

Usually i don't remember my dreams but this one was special..lol

I prob dreamed about the Arcane Ring and how I decimated elite maps. I know I had this dream cos when I woke up It seemed I was pitching a tent. True story dat!

Hahaha, good times! ;)

Kakashis
03-21-2014, 03:06 PM
don't give up hope! The ring of power will be yours one day XD

NovaZ
03-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Lol I had a dream where someone sold me jester vanity for 10k.

watmynamez
03-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Zzz

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Temarichan
03-22-2014, 05:31 AM
I've had a couple dreams that connects to AL. Most of them I think we're about the different battles.

But they're always...altered. Lol

Kakatoa91
03-22-2014, 06:10 AM
What you dreamt was probably right but your timing was off. It was some time in the future... maybe in tomorrow try opening 5... or 2 days from now... or in 1 week... or next year lol.

Maybe also you didnt dream but saw what an other you from an alternate universe got... and naturally he's more lucky than you.

yasshh
03-22-2014, 09:36 AM
What you dreamt was probably right but your timing was off. It was some time in the future... maybe in tomorrow try opening 5... or 2 days from now... or in 1 week... or next year lol.

Maybe also you didnt dream but saw what an other you from an alternate universe got... and naturally he's more lucky than you.

LOL

Prahasit Prahi
03-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Nice dream!

Lovingly
03-22-2014, 09:47 AM
try sleep a little earlier e.e

Impact
03-22-2014, 09:50 AM
The best dream is having a dream within a dream, dream bout fluffy unicorns then wake up only to think its real only to wake up in the real world and find out it was only a dream.(happened to me after watching inception)

Temarichan
03-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Try not to sleep right after AL :D

I envy my other friends though, they dreamed about AL but it seemed really adventurous. Lol

bloodpack004
03-22-2014, 12:10 PM
don't give up hope! The ring of power will be yours one day XD

Hahaha will do mate! ;)

Lol I had a dream where someone sold me jester vanity for 10k.

that's should have been a good dream..lol

i probably won't be opening for couple weeks till i get it out of my system..lol

i would like to punch the other me for steeling my luck.. -_-

The best dream is having a dream within a dream, dream bout fluffy unicorns then wake up only to think its real only to wake up in the real world and find out it was only a dream.(happened to me after watching inception)

Lol! that's probably the most bizarre dream i heard of! :D

Try not to sleep right after AL :D

I envy my other friends though, they dreamed about AL but it seemed really adventurous. Lol

haha that might actually work..lol :D

Ihateppl
03-22-2014, 12:12 PM
im always dream about AL, its starting to become a problem...

bloodpack004
03-22-2014, 01:28 PM
im always dream about AL, its starting to become a problem...

lol, join the club.. :D

Roberto077
03-22-2014, 03:22 PM

Dreams are uncontrollable thoughts crossing your mind. A dream about AL is no different than a dream about food, and, in fact, if the dream is pleasing then you are healthier than you would think.