View Full Version : Wake up

Dragoonclaws
03-21-2014, 05:25 AM
Hello, this was posted on Star Legends forums, but I need more attention, because we have a serious case here.

[...]

GUILDS, YOU MUST UPDATE THEIR SETTINGS!

Officers, we need to have a way to stop them, because they can ruin a guild for any reason, even if they are very trusted. Their are humans, humans change, they never stay same. We do our best to choose the best officers, but anything can happen, so YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THIS.

Suggestions:

- An officer vote to block an other officer. 3 officers would vote "yes" to block an officer from his functions. Only GM can unblock him.

- A maximum remove/ hour. One officer can't remove more than 10 members per hour. Only GM can remove more than 10 members/hour.

- Overseer rank (As temporary GM, or chief of officers), he can only demote an officer; and promote members to recruiters. (No officer promoting option, and no disband option)

THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT STAR LEGENDS, ITS ABOUT ALL LEGENDS

Otherwise, these legends are not even worth it.

now lets see how many players agree on this.

Dragoonclaws

Blood Pack Mercenary (Armadylian - Officer)
The Untouchables (Dragoonclaws - Officer)
Kingdom of Light (Zaamorak - Officer)
Fatality (Dragonxclaws - Recruiter)

zorathorg
03-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Hello, this was posted on Star Legends forums, but I need more attention, because we have a serious case here.

Hello,

I'm playing mostly everyday, making sure to have a secured account that players around me don't hacked.

Otherwise, a lot of players are being hacked. A LOT.

Someone hacked an officer, and the hacker removed all members and recruiters of <Blood pack Mercenary>.

Please consider making the game more secure.

ONE MORE THING: GUILDS, YOU MUST UPDATE THEIR SETTINGS!

Officers, we need to have a way to stop them, because they can ruin a guild for any reason, even if they are very trusted. Their are humans, humans change, they never stay same. We do our best to choose the best officers, but anything can happen, so YOU NEED TO CONSIDER THIS.

Suggestions:

- An officer vote to block an other officer. 3 officers would vote "yes" to block an officer from his functions. Only GM can unblock him.

- A maximum remove/ hour. One officer can't remove more than 10 members per hour. Only GM can remove more than 10 members/hour.

- Overseer rank (As temporary GM, or chief of officers), he can only demote an officer; and promote members to recruiters. (No officer promoting option, and no disband option)

THIS IS NOT ONLY ABOUT STAR LEGENDS, ITS ABOUT ALL LEGENDS

Otherwise, these legends are not even worth it.

now lets see how many players agree on this.

Dragoonclaws

Blood Pack Mercenary (Armadylian - Officer)
The Untouchables (Dragoonclaws - Officer)
Kingdom of Light (Zaamorak - Officer)
Fatality (Dragonxclaws - Recruiter)

I add my support to this:

Anarchyz: GM of the STORMCLOAKS and RECRUITER for THE COMMUNITY GUILD

Schnitzel
03-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Didn't i see this yesterday?

Dragoonclaws
03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Didn't i see this yesterday?

Im looking for support from all players, of all legends. yes it was on SL forums.

Schnitzel
03-21-2014, 11:39 PM
i agree with your suggestion, but you can't get "hacked" unless you give your account info away..

I have a suggestion though.

Make newly elected officers agree that they may NEVER EVER give their account info away, no matter how tempting the "free plat" offers seem

FortalWao
03-22-2014, 08:06 AM
i agree with your suggestion, but you can't get "hacked" unless you give your account info away..

I have a suggestion though.

Make newly elected officers agree that they may NEVER EVER give their account info away, no matter how tempting the "free plat" offers seem
I thought exactly what you're thinking right now, that you can't get hacked until it happened to my IRL friend. He got an email from STS in the middle of the night saying his PW got changed and he immediately replied saying he didn't change it so they changed it back to 'changeme' and when he logged in all his stuff was gone.

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2014, 12:00 PM
Okay, lets change this, because the focus is more on guild thing

Dragoonclaws
04-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Today, another guild got the same treatment... ALL members removed. recruiters as well.

<Dark Rome>

Please consider this, and help stopping this craziness.

Support this thread by hitting the "like" or the "thanks" button

Schnitzel
04-03-2014, 12:39 AM
i don't think there is a like button..and just pm this to STS, ask if they could implement your idea

Dragoonclaws
04-03-2014, 08:40 PM
i don't think there is a like button..and just pm this to STS, ask if they could implement your idea

77566<-- "like"
"thanks" button and "like" button

maybe I'm not using the right vocabulary.

Schnitzel
04-03-2014, 09:09 PM
77566<-- "like"
"thanks" button and "like" button

maybe I'm not using the right vocabulary.

yea..i call it the Green Thumb Button :D