PDA

View Full Version : 1 plat revive shield

Foebegone
03-21-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi there this must have been mentioned before so apologies for a new thread. Can we please have a 2s invulnerability after a plat revive. enough to at least perform an action. As it stands due to the lag the mobs see me before I see them and often have killed me again before I have a chance to do anything.

Ravager
03-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Hi there this must have been mentioned before so apologies for a new thread. Can we please have a 2s invulnerability after a plat revive. enough to at least perform an action. As it stands due to the lag the mobs see me before I see them and often have killed me again before I have a chance to do anything.

Oh ive been there. I think the point is supposed to anger you so much that you use the 5 instead.

Toy
03-21-2014, 10:58 PM
I think this is a great idea, i often laugh when mages waste plat and get kill immediately +1

Foebegone
03-24-2014, 06:13 AM
aye our survivability is based on skills and running away a lot :) revive is normally a death sentence for us ;)

Candylicks
03-24-2014, 07:12 AM
Good idea. Plus you can't see the screen after you die anyways to see if more mobs are clear and it's safe to rev. A 2 sec shield would give you a little time to run if needed.

Hoardseeker
03-24-2014, 07:21 AM
I think this is a great idea, i often laugh when mages waste plat and get kill immediately +1
Agreed wasted many plats on it

flluby2
03-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Good idea. Plus you can't see the screen after you die anyways to see if more mobs are clear and it's safe to rev. A 2 sec shield would give you a little time to run if needed.

That huge thing of revive selection blocking the entire screen after your death is indeed annoying.
Shrink that, or give em some shield. That would make more ppl actually buying it.