PDA

View Full Version : Chrome

Peer
03-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Hi Guys! Is it really the specific version of Chrome that needs to use in order to play Arcane Legends? Version 24, 25 or 26? Well I can't even find 1 that is working link. Please tell Google to cooperate with your game or cooperate with them. And I think someone should Invent the Desktop Client for the game. Because I can't play in PC nor Laptops because of that version problem thingy.. Its hard to play in tablet or phone.. hard controls..

mobius69
03-23-2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Guys! Is it really the specific version of Chrome that needs to use in order to play Arcane Legends? Version 24, 25 or 26? Well I can't even find 1 that is working link. Please tell Google to cooperate with your game or cooperate with them. And I think someone should Invent the Desktop Client for the game. Because I can't play in PC nor Laptops because of that version problem thingy.. Its hard to play in tablet or phone.. hard controls..

i already tried version 25 and 26 still it didn't fix anything. im currently downloading version 24 atm to see if that would fix the problem guess ill see for myself