PDA

View Full Version : Lvl17 Sorc Advice

orb360
03-21-2014, 11:58 AM

So here's my sorc.

Lvl 17 and trying to beat Dead City.

The last two levels of Dead City are so hard though... It pretty much turns into a potion chugging contest between myself and the boss. Basically burning 20 or so pots to win.

Am I just underleveled? Is my gear bad? I bought a lvl 17 legendary set off the AH for some gold, so I don't think it's my gear...

I run fireball, tornado, heal, and shield.

WAT DO?

Bigboyblue
03-21-2014, 01:13 PM
It will get easier as you level up. I've wasted over a hundred pots soloing bosses before. Certain bosses are impossible for me to beat alone. My skills are fireball, ice, time and heal. I'm going to respec my heal into lightning. The more offensive skills you have the quicker you can kill a boss. Just keep plugging along. Mage is a tough solo class.

Candylicks
03-21-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi and welcome to the leet rank of smurf. I would drop either heal or shield and pick up another offensive spell. I prefer heal for lvl'ing. Also, you should change tornado to ice or lightening. I find wind helpful for farming locked but not really in PvE.

Right now my spec is fire, ice, clock, and shield.

Spec is all personal and it's smart to try different ways to see what works best for you. Have fun and try running with a group to get yourself through the maps. Lots of nice players here!