PDA

View Full Version : Elite Zones Live in Arcane Legends + Elite Loot Explained!

Spacetime Games
03-21-2014, 04:11 PM

The Elite Zones of Arlor, including the new Dragon Enclave elite zones, have been unlocked! But, beware brave heroes. These zones are not for the faint of heart. These zones are harder and deadlier than the normal maps. They include stronger mobs, more lethal bosses and will require the best of the best if you're to make it through. To survive these zones you will need a full party of well geared people who can work together and develop a solid strategy to make it to the end of each map.

Don't worry. All of this effort is for good cause. The best loot in the game drops from Elite mobs and bosses, including the newest Elite Legendary armor sets, Elite chests, and a higher chance to find Dragkin Teeth to spend at the vendor in Expedition Camp. See the breakdown of which loot drops from which bosses below.

Capped Elite Zones:
Not all Elite maps have been scaled to the newer levels. The loot for these capped zones only go so high, so current players will want to spend time in Nordr, Shuyal and Tindirin to get loot for higher levels, and Tindirin for the current best.

Brackenridge Caps at level 27
Rooks Nest Caps at level 27
Dead City Caps at level 32
Kraken Isles Caps at level 37

Nordr, Shuyal, and Tindirin all accommodate the current level cap

Elite Loot

Elite Tindirin Loot (lvl 41 Elite):
Note: This loot goes all the way to level 41

The Wilds: Magmatic Daggers
Jagged Trail: Magmatic Staves
Magma Corridor: Magma Helmets
Caves of Tarewa: Magmatic Swords
Rockhorn Summit: Magma Armors

Elite Shuyal Loot (lvl 41 elite):
Note: The loot from this content only scales as high as level 40! Even at 41

Shadow Plains: Architect Helmet
Forest Breach: Architect Staves
Forest of Shades: Architect Sword
Undim Fields: Architect Daggers
Ashral Tower: Architect Armor
(Ashral Heart): Ashral Shard Amulet

Elite Nordr (lvl 40 Elite):
Note: The loot from this content only scales as high as level 40! Even at 41

Jurn Woods: Noble Helmet
Mount Spyr: Nordr Jewel Staves
Oltgar Keep: Entombed Hammer
Crystal Caverns: Mountain’s Teeth Daggers
Hall of Valheim: Noble Armor

Dragkin Teeth Vendor

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67916&d=1395182051

Rogue
Rendtail Dragonstone Recipe: 150 Teeth
Magma Crown of Potency: 100 Teeth
Magma Doublet of Potency: 125 Teeth
Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest: 40 Teeth (Chance at Arcane Shard!)
Golden Dragonscale Chest: 15 Teeth
Dragonebone Daggers of Tactics: 125/85 Teeth

Stats:

Warrior
Magma Basonet of Assault: 100 Teeth
Magma Plate of Assault: 125 Teeth
Dragonskin Slicer of Tactics: 125/85 Teeth

Stats:

Sorcerer
Magma Helm of Brutality: 100 Teeth
Magma Suit of Brutality: 125 Teeth
Dragon's Breath Wand of Fatality: 125/85 Teeth

Stats:

Archon Rings
Level 40 Archon Rings have chance to drop from Elite non-boss mobs in Shuyal Elite maps. Lvel 40 and level 41 Archon Rings have a chance to drop from Elite non boss mobs in Tindirin.

Elite Dragonscale Chests
Copper, Silver, and Gold all have chances to drop the Dragonscale Armor and Helm armor set pieces, with Gold giving you the best chance, and Copper with the least. All Elite Dragonscale Chests also have a chance to drop Wurmtongue’s Egg, and only the Elite Dragonscale Gold Chest has a chance to drop the Arcane Shard.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67904&d=1395180069 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67906&d=1395180119 http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=67907&d=1395180131

--------------------

NOTE: At this time Bael, Krunch and the Shuyal Gladiator arena have not been scaled up to level 41. They only scale up to 36.

notfaded1
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM
first? Thnx Ami and Samhayne! It's my birthday!

Also big props to Carapace for the hard work on the dynamics of the Elites (A huge balancing act I'm sure)

Khylan
03-25-2014, 02:01 PM
What about arena?

Deadroth
03-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Guys from STS... Get ahold of Your ideas towards sorcerers... We don't want to see crappy recolored AC/DC 3rd time..
Capitan staff, then, same staff in nordr... And now.. again... Please make other model of staff.. Do not recolor it.. We have got enough of that staff...

Regards.
Dead

Tabeer Amin
03-25-2014, 02:16 PM
'happy birthday' :D :)

Cmrel
03-25-2014, 02:17 PM
Awesome! High chance on teeth :) good luck everyone! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FluffNStuff
03-25-2014, 02:23 PM
I am curious as to why Kracken Isles was capped at 32 before and now moved up to 37.

Mehmet Tuncay
03-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Dragonscale sandiklardan birşey cikmiyor ne zaman cikacak yeni bölümleri bekliyoruz teşekkürler arcane legends seviyorum

stazcharlie
03-25-2014, 02:30 PM
will the archon ring surpass the mythic ring?

Samhayne
03-25-2014, 02:32 PM
NOTE: At this time Bael, Krunch and the Shuyal Gladiator arena have not been scaled up to level 41. They only scale up to 36.

Instanthumor
03-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Woot! Lv. 41 Archons!!

Serancha
03-25-2014, 02:46 PM
OMG So happy the other maps have scaled also. Thank you STS for giving us options on what we want to hunt and wear!

notfaded1
03-25-2014, 02:48 PM

Seems like Arena should be scaled up Samhayne don't u think? Or is this just a case of not happened... yet?

I am curious as to why Kracken Isles was capped at 32 before and now moved up to 37.
Seems like natural progression Fluff... idk. I think Arena should be scaled up as well for sure.

Arena is such a special place in the whole world... not having it scale and adjust with the times seems like a mistake to me...

Morholt
03-25-2014, 02:51 PM
Hmm, so the magma gear can't be looted from elite chests? Only the dragonscale gear?

I am curious as to why Kracken Isles was capped at 32 before and now moved up to 37.Probably to keep it fairly challenging to farm that area, keeping some value to hooks and the mythic helms (as well as crates), so that elite gold pirate chests aren't ridiculously abundant.

Excuses
03-25-2014, 02:55 PM
Wow. I suggested low level elite long time ago, now it's actually on! Sweet.

Question.
As I know season 1 & 2 gears are not dropping or looting anymore.
Does this low level elite mean they are coming back in loot?
Like dws, berserker set and demon sets looting again from boss and elite golden chest?

stazcharlie
03-25-2014, 02:57 PM
will it be better than perfect mythic ring?

Carapace
03-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Seems like Arena should be scaled up Samhayne don't u think? Or is this just a case of not happened... yet?

Seems like natural progression Fluff... idk. I think Arena should be scaled up as well for sure.

Arena is such a special place in the whole world... not having it scale and adjust with the times seems like a mistake to me...

All in good time ;)

keikali
03-25-2014, 03:10 PM
This stuff is legit.

FluffNStuff
03-25-2014, 03:11 PM

Seems like natural progression Fluff... idk.

Probably to keep it fairly challenging to farm that area, keeping some value to hooks and the mythic helms (as well as crates), so that elite gold pirate chests aren't ridiculously abundant.

Just took a run at it, and with the same gear I had I got faster times so I agree the move is definitely justified. Would be pretty boring soon if they did not scale it up at least somewhat, especially with the new gear coming.

Khylan
03-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Devs, please take a look at the AoE tribal shaman health regen in The Wilds. It is out of control making the trash mobs exceptionally more difficult than trash mobs in subsequent zones (ie Magma) without the shaman/tribesman mobs.

Moehummer
03-25-2014, 03:32 PM
Are you planning on fixing the arcane ring bling anytime soon? 69521

Lubricator
03-25-2014, 03:37 PM
..., and a higher chance to find Dragkin Teeth to spend at the vendor in Expedition Camp. ...

so they still drop from normal bosses?

Kakashis
03-25-2014, 03:44 PM
yay 41 archons! I miss my precious!

himanshugupt
03-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Please scale bael and krunch. Any estimates when will this happen

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Allison
03-25-2014, 03:47 PM
First of all, thanks for putting them out. But most everybody I know is struggling to get through even one elite map. Elites are way way way too difficult. A full mythic rogue can't survive the first mob without six deaths? How are we supposed to get through this with level 36 gear? If there aren't level 41 mythics available yet, there should not be enemies this painstaking to fight. Withholding mythic item release is killing the game and I'm honestly considering deleting my character and quitting once and for all.

Also, if the arcane shards are so rare, you still have to pay to play and get the best gear. It would be nice if we could at least sell the ring recipe so those of us who only farm and can't afford hundreds of dollars in gambling on locked, could potentially make any money out of our efforts in farming teeth.

Higuani
03-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Well this is some insane stuff!! 48 mins jagged trail 2mage/1rogue/1 tank top gear, all died plusminus 8x .... and we all have CRAP.. Not worth to do it in my opinion..

Samhayne
03-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Elites are always seen as too hard when they come out. Once people get to know the strats, people gear up, etc. they get easier. This isn't just Arcane Legends - but any MMO that I've played. You guys will be farming this stuff soon. If you're put off by deaths, then take it easy. It's all good.

As for some of the questions:

Dragkin Teeth still drop from normal bosses. They drop more frequently from Elite bosses.

Bale, Krunch and the Shuyal Gladiator Arena are not scaled up to 41. That may come in the future.

As for farming teeth, there is a whole lot of stuff you can get with them, so it seems like a pretty worthwhile endeavor to me!

keikali
03-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Elites are always seen as too hard when they come out. Once people get to know the strats, people gear up, etc. they get easier. This isn't just Arcane Legends - but any MMO that I've played. You guys will be farming this stuff soon. If you're put off by deaths, then take it easy. It's all good.

Dragkin Teeth still drop from normal bosses. They drop more frequently from Elite bosses.

Bale, Krunch and the Shuyal Gladiator Arena are not scaled up to 41. That may come in the future.

As for farming teeth, there is a whole lot of stuff you can get with them, so it seems like a pretty worthwhile endeavor to me!

Excellent job on the Elite maps. I am enjoying this difficulty and challenge. Please do not adjust anything in the time being. I believe as time progress everyone will get accustomed to running the maps.

grumpy
03-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Can any mod or developer please clarify which set is the best elite legendary set for this season? The one we buy from teeth vendor or the one that drops from elite bosses/elite chests?

Serancha
03-25-2014, 05:19 PM
The current best gear is the speciall boss drops. Thia is what will be best for a time, but there will likely be even better stuff as the season progresses.

Otahaanak
03-25-2014, 05:28 PM
They are very difficult. Love it Thank you! !

Sceazikua
03-25-2014, 06:14 PM
Why are archon rings at lvl 41 not very much changed?
l36 : 41 & 21 stat , 42 & 10 stat
l41: 44 & 22 stat , 44 & 16 stat
They dont make any difference, LOL ...

Samhayne
03-25-2014, 06:25 PM
Why are archon rings at lvl 41 not very much changed?
l36 : 41 & 21 stat , 42 & 10 stat
l41: 44 & 22 stat , 44 & 16 stat
They dont make any difference, LOL ...

This is because of our implemented changes to itemization. Read more at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133446-Discussion-New-Itemization-System-Coming-in-the-Next-Expansion

Samhayne
03-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Can any mod or developer please clarify which set is the best elite legendary set for this season? The one we buy from teeth vendor or the one that drops from elite bosses/elite chests?

"Best" is subjective. We feel that the ones on the Dragkin Teeth vendor are pretty desirable items. We wanted to have desirable items on that vendor, because you can always be working toward getting something good by collecting Dragkin Teeth. If you get a drop, awesome! If not, hey, you're working toward something good just by running zones and getting Teeth.

I hope that helps :)

officiallyjun
03-25-2014, 07:30 PM
cool, unexpected update when im on!

Energizeric
03-25-2014, 07:33 PM
Well done. I like the additional scaling of some of the older elite zones to spread things out evenly.

As for people wondering about the archon rings, give it some time.... Last campaign the stats of items were getting a bit too high with each progressing event, so they had to scale things back a bit initially, but over the course of the coming months there will be better items released every few months.

If you were hoping to buy one single item for each slot and use that same item for 6 months, then you will not be happy. There are going to be better items released every couple of months, and that is going to be how it is going forward. So if you love farming and love to constantly be in search of something better, then you will enjoy this.

Prayed
03-25-2014, 07:45 PM
When would be the Platinum Sale? :D

keikali
03-25-2014, 08:17 PM
When would be the Platinum Sale? :D

Confirmed that it is this weekend.

Haligali
03-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Hmm, so the magma gear can't be looted from elite chests? Only the dragonscale gear?

Probably to keep it fairly challenging to farm that area, keeping some value to hooks and the mythic helms (as well as crates), so that elite gold pirate chests aren't ridiculously abundant.

Oo, kraken is a joke now. Just checked only one solo test run in pure skull cove and did 3m51s.

Gorecaster
03-25-2014, 10:01 PM
The new maps are quite challenging to say the least.

Peer
03-25-2014, 11:21 PM
About the Elite The Lost Mage Mine, Why is it not available? I cannot get in the mine. Maybe a bug? Please fix it.

Euldor
03-25-2014, 11:37 PM
They are aware of the issue. Fix will come on next patch.

jrkimkyla
03-26-2014, 12:01 AM
What about the lower lvl is their any update for them to enjoy and have fun with? People I'm higher lvl gets all this nice stuff but the lower lvl doesn't

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
03-26-2014, 12:43 AM
What about the lower lvl is their any update for them to enjoy and have fun with? People I'm higher lvl gets all this nice stuff but the lower lvl doesn't

That's how role playing games work, they add new levels. That's all. Every few months they add a new area with new levels. If you stay at the old level, then you can't go to the new place.

intruders
03-26-2014, 01:12 AM
It looks like a bug in elite arcanum grounds - it's impossible to enter lost mage's mine.

Iliketolol
03-26-2014, 01:57 AM

Few questions sam, why the crate weapon( expedition rifle of brutality) which costs like 5-10k at cs is much much better than dragon wand which costs like 125 teeths!!?

Also lvl 35 tarlok is still overpowered compare to new 41 elite armour at dragonteeth vendor..?

Are we supposed to use same gear for 6-7 months?

Capolista
03-26-2014, 02:51 AM
In architect gears section, i dont see architect pylon for sorcerer scales up to lv40??

Why only daggers & swords ??

Any devs want to explain this issue??

we want to know the reason

Serancha
03-26-2014, 03:13 AM
There are no quills or blades at the moment either. Elites are less than 12 hours old. Have some patience and give people a chance to run the zones. Right now people are focussed on trying to get their first runs of the elite Tinderin maps done. Farming Ferrox is likely a low priority for most.

Special gear does not drop on every run either, it takes time to acquire items like these. We can't expect the market to be flooded in the first day. If it was, nothing would have any value for the remainder of the season.

Toogy
03-26-2014, 04:03 AM
Can someone tell something about dragonbone weapons and post pics please.. thanks!

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

vvvjanuaryvvv
03-26-2014, 04:31 AM
Elite Easy To Get Money.
Vvjanuaryvv

Haligali
03-26-2014, 07:10 AM
I very like the challenge of the current elite maps, even 3 rogue in team not effective, need 2 sorcerer or 1 sorc 1 warrior in team or 2 warrior beside rogues. This provides a high value of the items and cannot fast overfarmed. Yes i die a lot and use revive/elixirs but maybe i should spec back to shield. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TO NERF IT.
However, the old elites are very easy,especially kraken, dont forget this area is on mythic and arcane loot table.

Limsi
03-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Keep this just the way it is *cough singe* *cough buff back to the original*

Now is the end of an all rogue party competing for a position in lb (at least for the new elites). WB TANKS! :)

Kingofninjas
03-26-2014, 08:17 AM

Firstly, the tindirin elites are way harder than the shuyal or nordr elites when they first came out. Rendtail elite is impossible without platinum. It took me about 70 minutes to beat elite summit and that was with 1 maul tank who must have used atleast 20 platinum and a full mythic mage who mustve used atleast 30 pats. Not to mention that the time taken to beat elite oltgar has increased.
Havent tried the shuyal elites yet but im sure they wil be much harder than before. Also maybe consider adding a better amulet and ring because the gap between lvl 41 and 36 jewellery is nowhere near the gap between the lvl 36 and 31 jewellery. Also the mythic ring is still better than ever the level 41 archon ring, not in terms of damage but in overall stats.

Kingofninjas
03-26-2014, 08:21 AM
Also i forgot to add, that 40 teeth for an elite golden chest (which is the only worthwhile item for non plat users ) is way too much. I estimate a minimum of 60 elite runs for 40 teeth or 200 normal ones. Compared to the 20 elite runs for elite nordr quest, this seems like way too much. And the dragon teeth weapon is not comparable to the elite weapon in any way. Similarly, the dragon teeth helm and armour are far worse than mythic armour ( not that im complaining, i actually prefer this), and this makes farming teeth almost pointless for non plat users. Maybe you could introduce a quest for elite golden dragonscale chest like in nord of severely bump down the price ( in teeth) for the chest

keikali
03-26-2014, 08:22 AM
I very like the challenge of the current elite maps, even 3 rogue in team not effective, need 2 sorcerer or 1 sorc 1 warrior in team or 2 warrior beside rogues. This provides a high value of the items and cannot fast overfarmed. Yes i die a lot and use revive/elixirs but maybe i should spec back to shield. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT TO NERF IT.
However, the old elites are very easy,especially kraken, dont forget this area is on mythic and arcane loot table.

Damn right. When Shuyal came out, the content was way too easy and farmable and tanks were obsolete and not needed.

This time around you HAVE to have a tank to build a solid party.

No nerf should be done, working as intended!

mintarlay
03-26-2014, 08:26 AM
I try

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

utpal
03-26-2014, 08:41 AM
i will me bck on AL to take screenshot contest lol.
did 7elite maps. nothing good. got only epics and rare. not got even chest. no teeth too. wasted the entire day.
was excited about elites bt i was false. i regret not going to college and wasted here in this OP elite maps.

i quit for 2months.

jassisor
03-26-2014, 08:43 AM
Yay! New armor

Haligali
03-26-2014, 09:14 AM
Not to mention that the time taken to beat elite oltgar has increased.

A random party with 2 warriors did 5 minutes on pure there..

Churjya
03-26-2014, 09:26 AM
i will me bck on AL to take screenshot contest lol.
did 7elite maps. nothing good. got only epics and rare. not got even chest. no teeth too. wasted the entire day.
was excited about elites bt i was false. i regret not going to college and wasted here in this OP elite maps.

i quit for 2months.

oho....so thats why you were in Elite map. Play at 10pm

Serancha
03-26-2014, 12:22 PM
This is the first expansion where I did not get all the new elite ap's in one day. Bravo STS.

I also want to say that the new magmatic daggers are outstanding. I am thrilled. Thank you on behalf of all the stabby dagger rogues.

Energizeric
03-26-2014, 01:05 PM
This is the first expansion where I did not get all the new elite ap's in one day. Bravo STS.

I also want to say that the new magmatic daggers are outstanding. I am thrilled. Thank you on behalf of all the stabby dagger rogues.

Yes, the elites are tough! It took us about 90 minutes to finish the 5th dungeon last night and I must have died 30 times LOL. I'm sure it will get easier over time as we learn strategy and better gear is released.

Ixyris
03-26-2014, 01:06 PM
I think elite regions are too hard! Most of the people posting here are top players, plat users. But what about mid and lower players?
For example I call myself a mid-player: i am a mage, i have some plat to spend, I have mythic upgraded armors, mythic pendant, best pink ring and weapon and I have 2 mythic pets (slag and Grimm). Bytheway elite are now quite impossible for me. Even shuyal elite is harder than before and takes too much time.

And what about lower and new players. They have no reason for playing this game. What should they farm? Even locked crates now have no value. How can they make money?

So do you think it is fair do add stuff and more gameplay just for top players?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

elmanco
03-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Thank you!

Leoyo
03-26-2014, 03:24 PM
I like the elite now.
Cause it is the end of four rogue party.
Therefore we can return to the basis: how to make the team build composed of three class.
Every class should has his own job in elite run.
This season tank finally can do something about the lb time run.
It has more challenge indeed, then more fun.

Btw, it s hard to run elite map for pugs.
So guild play a more important role to help how to design strategy to farm except buying cheaper pots.

drgrimmy
03-26-2014, 07:24 PM
One question:

Is it the elite gear that scales to lvls 27, 32 and 37 for the Brackenridge/Ydra, Dead City, and Kraken respectively, or is it just the difficulty of the mobs that scale to these levels with the gear remaining at lvls 25, 30 and 30?

Thrucho
03-26-2014, 09:12 PM
Thanks for bringing the elites but they came back hatder than ever haha Its makin mythic players look bad hehe

Sohan Singh
03-26-2014, 09:22 PM
I agree with u Leo

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

Moehummer
03-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Ok we did some elite runs yesterday, was an enjoyable experience, 20 minutes for first map.

Zero deaths for me.. Yaay..

Kingofninjas
03-27-2014, 02:15 AM
A random party with 2 warriors did 5 minutes on pure there..

First of all, arent you an arcane mage? secondly, I dont believe a party with 2 warriors could do it in 5 minutes unless both wars were maul/glaive ones.

Haligali
03-27-2014, 02:17 AM
First of all, arent you an arcane mage? secondly, I dont believe a party with 2 warriors could do it in 5 minutes unless both wars were maul/glaive ones.

I wasnt there in that party. One warrior used entombed lvl40 and the other warrior used conquistador crate weapon, you can check the time on lb or ask my guildie Xda.

extrapayah
03-27-2014, 03:34 AM
well, as for me, i think old maps should always be easier, in order to attract new player, or enable them to chase their levels, equipments, etc
also, i agree with someone's idea about how equipment should not be scaled, to attract more twink players (though i myself don't twink)
and rather than scaling the old equipment, i think making those gears as vanities, farmable from old elite maps is enough

supersyan
03-27-2014, 09:07 AM
if its too challenging for Max geared player(mythic armor+arcane wep/mythic wep+arcane pet (small % people), imagine how much difficulty it is for legend geared players. Top geared party takes average 15 min to complete new elite map. its 3-4 fold for mythic/legend geared party (1hr+) . I don't want to spend 1 hr on a single map. its boring not fun.

vvvjanuaryvvv
03-27-2014, 10:23 AM
Woot Archon Ring

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

brainysmurfy
03-27-2014, 11:15 AM
The new elite maps for Tindirin is very hard. Took a party all level 41, a rogue, tank and 2 sorcerer almost one hour with lots of deaths, and if you die you get just a slap in the face from the bosses. We all had damage above 400, best legendary armor available. Is not fun to run for one hour, die lots of time and get crap. The game should be enjoyable for everyone not just players that have arcane stuff. Please fix it. I think elite should take max four time the time it takes you to finish the normal map. I don't play for a long time but this is not fun. It ruined the game for me and a lot of users I'm sure. Please do something about it

brainysmurfy
03-27-2014, 11:21 AM
Plus all new armor for level 41 is weak, not better the max out lvl 36 armor. Except the weapons. Please fix it

Toogy
03-27-2014, 11:53 AM
What about dragonbone weapons??

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Veluthe
03-27-2014, 12:14 PM
I think the new zones elite is hard too. I've done a few times now. First time I died like 100s of timie lol. But after a few times it's not so bad. Yesterday I ran with guildies all myth and finished around 35 min. Only rerolled for a purple but was still fun and challenging. Only died like 4-5 times too. So just keep at it it gets easier when u learn maps and stuff.

Carapace
03-27-2014, 01:37 PM
In architect gears section, i dont see architect pylon for sorcerer scales up to lv40??

Why only daggers & swords ??

Any devs want to explain this issue??

we want to know the reason

A typo only, the Architect Pylons also scale to 40

Carapace
03-27-2014, 01:42 PM
One question:

Is it the elite gear that scales to lvls 27, 32 and 37 for the Brackenridge/Ydra, Dead City, and Kraken respectively, or is it just the difficulty of the mobs that scale to these levels with the gear remaining at lvls 25, 30 and 30?

Difficulty of the mobs

Carapace
03-27-2014, 01:47 PM
We are watching the difficulty debate, but it will be a little bit of time (probably through the weekend at least) before we decide to pull the trigger on any changes to the current elite difficulties. As it stands we're getting a decently mixed set of "too hard", "just right" and a very small number of "too easy". Everyone has different play abilities, but we don't want to make any quick, unwarranted adjustments while players are settling into how to run the elites. Times are getting quicker, and deaths are getting fewer as more players get used to the pulls and strategies.

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming!

keikali
03-27-2014, 01:57 PM
We are watching the difficulty debate, but it will be a little bit of time (probably through the weekend at least) before we decide to pull the trigger on any changes to the current elite difficulties. As it stands we're getting a decently mixed set of "too hard", "just right" and a very small number of "too easy". Everyone has different play abilities, but we don't want to make any quick, unwarranted adjustments while players are settling into how to run the elites. Times are getting quicker, and deaths are getting fewer as more players get used to the pulls and strategies.

Agreed. Our party times have drastically decreased from the first few runs. It is all about strategy and routine along with collaboration of your team mates.

I have to say that you CANNOT PUG the new Elites.

Deadroth
03-27-2014, 01:58 PM

Elite oltagr is pain to me... While i was with 2 tanks and 1 rogue..

I am afraid to say how HARD are dragon elites...

Brrrrr....

Game became hard... Not only in elites i noticed sir..

---------------
Regards!
Deadroth

Energizeric
03-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Please do NOT lower the difficult of elites.. Here is why I ask this....

1) I have had just as much trouble as the rest of you. But keep in mind that most of us running these dungeons are equipped with level 31 & 36 gear. Last season with shuyal, most of us upgraded our mythic helm and armors almost immediately, so then when we began running elites we were already upgraded. As level 41 mythics have yet to be released, and only a couple of players have the arcane ring, most of us are running these dungeons with either old gear or cheap crate gear. Over time we will all gradually upgrade our gear and then it will become easier.

2) Having it really hard is a good thing... it means that the loot is worth good money. If you make it easier, then the loot becomes pretty worthless and farming becomes a waste of time. We all saw that play out last season. How many of you were running elite shuyal late in the season? Not many because most of the architect gear was not worth much at all, and the elite chests had gone way down in price too. With this new difficulty, it may take a long time to finish the dungeon, but any legendary items you loot or any elite chests you loot will have some good value. I looted an elite copper chest yesterday and was able to sell it for 13k. Last season that chest would have sold for less than 3k. Harder means less people do it, which means the loot is more rare. It makes farming more profitable for everyone.

3) If they make it easier, then what is going to happen is the few players who have arcane gear are going to breeze through these dungeons, make a fortune selling all the legendary gear, and then that gear will become so common that it will be worthless in a short time. The rest of you who do not have arcane gear will never have a chance to make any money from this expansion. That is exactly what happened last season.

Jiarijiba
03-28-2014, 02:21 AM
The perceived difficulty stems from the implemented itemization. The hardest maps are not meant to be run from last season (literally :) ) or older gear. But that's what you have to do currently, since they are still the best there is. Maybe it is soon time to take the next step in the itemization - what ever it is - and give little bigger group of players possibility to run the new elite maps.

But meanwhile, kudos to you all of you that have the stamina, skills and what ever it takes to complete elite Tindirin.

alexdroog
03-28-2014, 11:03 AM
As far as i see there are three diferent classes:
- Arcane players: elite is challenging; loot is not usefull for them, just for sale (remember: with maul alone you have 150 more dmg than with entombed warfare, not to mention heal from Samael)
- myth player: (too) hard since the effort is mostly not worth the loot. Best gear is entombed warfare from nordn
- legendary: nearly impossible to get the gear they would really USE because it has better stats than their current gear

In our guild we have many legendary players who are very disappointed from the elite maps.
Personally I like that you actually need a tank in the team again, in shuyal i felt like slowing down the rogues and mages...

I think what Energizeric mentioned, that only arcane palyers make a fortune, is happening right at the moment already...

Sceazikua
03-28-2014, 11:52 AM
As far as i see there are three diferent classes:
- Arcane players: elite is challenging; loot is not usefull for them, just for sale (remember: with maul alone you have 150 more dmg than with entombed warfare, not to mention heal from Samael)
- myth player: (too) hard since the effort is mostly not worth the loot. Best gear is entombed warfare from nordn
- legendary: nearly impossible to get the gear they would really USE because it has better stats than their current gear

In our guild we have many legendary players who are very disappointed from the elite maps.
Personally I like that you actually need a tank in the team again, in shuyal i felt like slowing down the rogues and mages...

I think what Energizeric mentioned, that only arcane palyers make a fortune, is happening right at the moment already...

People who use the legendarys lvl 36 are obviously not geared enough. They need to play more wisely or put more effort to be more geared, rather than crying for a nerf on a hard thing so they can continue using what they have used for months. The legendary conquistador gear are just like devourer and dimensional last season with bad stat. Energizeric is right, any nerf on the current elite will only make it easier for the best geared players, and if that easiness keeps going on the market will be flooded.

alexdroog
03-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Either way arcane players are the only group that profits.
Atm legendary players have to buy the gear arcane players looted at a high price...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Sorcerie
03-28-2014, 01:19 PM
My only real complaint with elites thus far are the snake dragons and ghost mage with totem right at the start of Cave of Tarewa.

I mean really, could you guys have put such a nasty mob any closer to the warp portal/entrance?

Last night I went in there with a full party and as soon as we started the map it was a massacre, and upon reviving we were instantly killed again and again simply from the ridiculous proximity of that mob to the spawn point - not to mention that the warp portal can interfere with auto attacks while you're trying to get your bearing as you fight that mob off.

So if it's possible put that group a little further back so spawn kills are less likely to occur.

Please and thank you in advance!~

Eski
03-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Any question?

Toogy
03-29-2014, 02:47 AM
Nice

Pandorix
03-29-2014, 07:43 AM
Any question?

U like to copy/paste?

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Socrates
03-29-2014, 01:02 PM
pfff the elites are extremely hard and many people don't have the fun yes I agree that the more difficult it is the more valuable things are but many people will give up the game because it became a deadend and by that I mean PvP is only for mythic ppl and experienced players that atleast know how to survive and make some kills. So for the other people there shelter was PvE so now that are having troubles even completing a map where is the fun? Not to mention that the new lvl41 equip is junk my tarlok of assault lvl35 is much better from all of that and not only that but people are listing these items for 300k-1m so what players are supposed to deal with new expansion when lvl41 gear is for the rubbish?
Thanks
Maoejal

alexdroog
03-30-2014, 06:12 AM
Fully agree,

I remember running elite nordn in lvl31 cap with my mage in legendary gear, frost and no plat. It was hard but fun. I am still proud of my "techno viking" title :-)
Now I have a myth warrior, made already about 2 Million in Tindirin but it is less fun.

Make elite as hard as it was in 31 please. Legendary players should have fun too.

And for STG revenues; I want magma as vanity, the look is so cool! I am bored of running around with entombed hammer and architect. Give us a new mythic weapon and amulet.

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 10:11 AM
When is pocket legend s turn

Jaztyn Cerro
03-31-2014, 02:27 AM
Pls help me how can i get back my mythic helm i accidentally sell it to my inventory because of lag. I restart my cellphone because i cant press anything pls i need ur help i hope u will help me to recover it
IGN: Ogoorase

Deadroth
03-31-2014, 06:15 AM
Please do NOT lower the difficult of elites.. Here is why I ask this....

1) I have had just as much trouble as the rest of you. But keep in mind that most of us running these dungeons are equipped with level 31 & 36 gear. Last season with shuyal, most of us upgraded our mythic helm and armors almost immediately, so then when we began running elites we were already upgraded. As level 41 mythics have yet to be released, and only a couple of players have the arcane ring, most of us are running these dungeons with either old gear or cheap crate gear. Over time we will all gradually upgrade our gear and then it will become easier.

2) Having it really hard is a good thing... it means that the loot is worth good money. If you make it easier, then the loot becomes pretty worthless and farming becomes a waste of time. We all saw that play out last season. How many of you were running elite shuyal late in the season? Not many because most of the architect gear was not worth much at all, and the elite chests had gone way down in price too. With this new difficulty, it may take a long time to finish the dungeon, but any legendary items you loot or any elite chests you loot will have some good value. I looted an elite copper chest yesterday and was able to sell it for 13k. Last season that chest would have sold for less than 3k. Harder means less people do it, which means the loot is more rare. It makes farming more profitable for everyone.

3) If they make it easier, then what is going to happen is the few players who have arcane gear are going to breeze through these dungeons, make a fortune selling all the legendary gear, and then that gear will become so common that it will be worthless in a short time. The rest of you who do not have arcane gear will never have a chance to make any money from this expansion. That is exactly what happened last season.

-----------------------------------------
1) I have 41 lv gear, upgraded. It is still pain to me, bah, it is MEGA pain to me. (I am talking bout nordr now, forget bout Enclave elites. These.. just... Awful)

2) Having difficulty is good thing, If you don't get one shooted by most of toucher MOBS

3) Arcane players are making fortune on this elites now, too, aren't they? ;). Difficulty won't scare them.

Problem is, sts gave us crap pinks for expansion, which is ROUGHLY +2 better than the 36 good pinks... When elites became to be 2x harder than previous ones...

Magma isn't worth of farming for me. It is SLIGHTLY better than mine conquistador, which doesn' change that, conquistador gear still suck.
But, i wanted to thx for expansion, it is good, but, maybe.. a lil, very, veery op :D

Sultanking
03-31-2014, 07:33 AM
nice :)

Energizeric
03-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Problem is, sts gave us crap pinks for expansion, which is ROUGHLY +2 better than the 36 good pinks... When elites became to be 2x harder than previous ones...

Unfortunately this is a necessary thing they had to do as part of their itemization change for this season. In order to change to this new way of releasing gear in increments, it meant that the first gear they release at the beginning of the season had to be worse than in the past, otherwise the improved gear released later in the season will be too OP.

This is just the new way things are going to be.... At the beginning of the season, the elites are going to be super tough, and then as better gear is released throughout the season, it will become easier as you upgrade your gear. So you can't compare it to past seasons where they used to release all of the best gear right away at the beginning of the season.

Deadroth
03-31-2014, 12:37 PM
Unfortunately this is a necessary thing they had to do as part of their itemization change for this season. In order to change to this new way of releasing gear in increments, it meant that the first gear they release at the beginning of the season had to be worse than in the past, otherwise the improved gear released later in the season will be too OP.

This is just the new way things are going to be.... At the beginning of the season, the elites are going to be super tough, and then as better gear is released throughout the season, it will become easier as you upgrade your gear. So you can't compare it to past seasons where they used to release all of the best gear right away at the beginning of the season.

Erkhm.. Magma is slightly better than mine conquistador..

With full esteem Energizeric ... But what to compare here? The elites will be hard even wid magma gear...

Apart from it... This won't change that we will get 1 hitted from bosses or mobs... This is just too hard... Only full geared players can allow theirselves for such dmg and survive.
I think the 1 hit ones should be cleaned up from elites. That is mine statement here bud.

Regards!
Dead

Energizeric
03-31-2014, 01:10 PM
Erkhm.. Magma is slightly better than mine conquistador..

With full esteem Energizeric ... But what to compare here? The elites will be hard even wid magma gear...

Apart from it... This won't change that we will get 1 hitted from bosses or mobs... This is just too hard... Only full geared players can allow theirselves for such dmg and survive.
I think the 1 hit ones should be cleaned up from elites. That is mine statement here bud.

Regards!
Dead

I don't think you understand. Their plan is to release better gear every few weeks throughout the season. So in another month or two there will be better gear released than magma. And then a month or two after that even better gear. There will continue to be improved gear every couple of months. This way nobody will get bored having already acquired all the best gear and have nothing to do for many months.

They posted about this here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133446-Discussion-New-Itemization-System-Coming-in-the-Next-Expansion

Kakashis
03-31-2014, 01:13 PM
Elites are hard, and I don't really mind since the incentive is there. However, I run with some of the best players with the best equips and while we finish, it's not without deaths and frustration. There's no way to run these with random players and new comers to the game will quickly and easily be turned off. It's going to be the balance between the few who buy many many plats vs many players who buy $20 of plats. If the avg new player quits early on, the economy is doomed.

Either keep elites closed to the people who are skilled and rich enough as it is now, or appeal it to the masses for more interest. Either way I'd still run it just the later I'd make less lol

FluffNStuff
03-31-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't think you understand. Their plan is to release better gear every few weeks throughout the season. So in another month or two there will be better gear released than magma. And then a month or two after that even better gear. There will continue to be improved gear every couple of months. This way nobody will get bored having already acquired all the best gear and have nothing to do for many months.

They posted about this here:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133446-Discussion-New-Itemization-System-Coming-in-the-Next-Expansion

That is making it kinda boring, since I don't know what the next gear will be, I just assume it will be better then this gear and am waiting. At some point I might buy new gear, though I am not sure when, since there will be possibly something better coming a few weeks after that, and if I just wait ...

Deadroth
03-31-2014, 02:00 PM
That is making it kinda boring, since I don't know what the next gear will be, I just assume it will be better then this gear and am waiting. At some point I might buy new gear, though I am not sure when, since there will be possibly something better coming a few weeks after that, and if I just wait ...

Exactly Fluff.. Maybe Energ missed that will make totally vicious circle...

FluffNStuff
03-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Exactly Fluff.. Maybe Energ missed that will make totally vicious circle...

Oh ... the Merchants will LOVE the first cycle or two when players get the new gear, then need to get the next new gear a few weeks later, but after a few cycles nothing will sell because everyone will get sick of it and go into wait and see mode. I really thought when they said staggered itemization they meant cool armor ... then cool weapons ... then cool accessories ... not 'your gear will expire every 2 weeks'.

Deadroth
03-31-2014, 02:30 PM
Oh ... the Merchants will LOVE the first cycle or two when players get the new gear, then need to get the next new gear a few weeks later, but after a few cycles nothing will sell because everyone will get sick of it and go into wait and see mode. I really thought when they said staggered itemization they meant cool armor ... then cool weapons ... then cool accessories ... not 'your gear will expire every 2 weeks'.

Haha, so Energ and others will love it i see.. Nothing to add here.

Tendirin
03-31-2014, 03:21 PM
elites=hardcore

Velkozzz
03-31-2014, 06:53 PM
Wow

Velkozzz
03-31-2014, 06:56 PM
Nice! :D

Velkozzz
03-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Nice! :D

Otahaanak
04-01-2014, 01:43 AM
The maps are challenging no doubt. But I really think this expansion is going to last for a while. And that's why things are the way they are now. Be patient. Learn the maps. Grow your guilds, educate your members and help one anther - that's how we approach things.

Gear helps, but we did this tonight - myth armor on all I believe, one arcane weapon (Midi yer a beast!). The rogues (Thrindal and Fynnie were killers) and I were using Conquistador weapons, 2 Grimms and Crawly. Also I'm wearing an Epic 41 ring! We used lix - sure, but worth every plat spent. Not something I'm going to do again for a while - but even with the top armor and other decent gear - there was no way it was going to happen without teamwork, and a clear strategy - we tried a number of pet combos, skills, etc.

Maybe it's just me, but it was a heck of a lot more fun than standing on top of Elite Ferrix in his pool and spamming away until he was dead. Best of luck to all.

Mehmet Tuncay
04-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Çok güzel fakat ucuz platin alamiyoruz alirkende sorun yasiyoruz lütfen yardimci olun

Exoprime
04-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Pls help me how can i get back my mythic helm i accidentally sell it to my inventory because of lag. I restart my cellphone because i cant press anything pls i need ur help i hope u will help me to recover it
IGN: Ogoorase

Hi you could try sending an email to Arcane Legends' Support Team with your concern. Same thing happened to me too. I sold my lepre amulet in my inventory and they restored it back in my stash after a week. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Starmobile KNIGHT using Tapatalk

llamakiller
04-06-2014, 01:52 AM
They need to make better armor and helms for warrior my lvl 35 tarlok and hellish are way better then all the new stuff they made lvl 41 shouldnt be stuck using old gear

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 02:45 PM
They need to make better armor and helms for warrior my lvl 35 tarlok and hellish are way better then all the new stuff they made lvl 41 shouldnt be stuck using old gear

Agreed.

Milan Lame Man
04-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Coming late to the party but still...

Archon Rings
Level 40 Archon Rings have chance to drop from Elite non-boss mobs in Shuyal Elite maps. Lvel 40 and level 41 Archon Rings have a chance to drop from Elite non boss mobs in Tindirin.
I assume reroll is required?
How about the rare Tindirin minibosses, also only on reroll?

Kellhus
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Ive never even seen a mini tindrin boss :|

alexdroog
04-08-2014, 02:35 AM
This expansion really sucks
- Yesterday I ran Antee, frostier, alargan, Troll and twice Arachna, all I got was green and 1 tooth
- In locked is only crap for me. Pink items aren’t worth anything even in twink levels
- Spent 300k to get 5 perfect gems

Maybe it’s time to take a break and watch “game of thrones”. At least I get there something worth my time and money.

Sceazikua
04-08-2014, 05:41 AM
This expansion really sucks
- Yesterday I ran Antee, frostier, alargan, Troll and twice Arachna, all I got was green and 1 tooth
- In locked is only crap for me. Pink items aren’t worth anything even in twink levels
- Spent 300k to get 5 perfect gems

Maybe it’s time to take a break and watch “game of thrones”. At least I get there something worth my time and money.

Its always like that, take or leave it all you want.
For example, people always say things like "elites give nothing, jarl gives 10 locks in an hour only lep". Well, did you get lock every jarl you ran or did you run 20 times or more for 1 lock? What makes you get more locks at jarl than elite pink is that you run jarl faster. It has been like that, always like that. Not sure why you didnt cry at shuyal or when kraken elite came with that "90 min bloodhammer but still not many had kraken skewer" or any expansion where you dont always get pink like this, lol.

alexdroog
04-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Well, your comment is not helpful at all for me.
And reading this from a member from "Elite Runners" makes me even more angry...

Kreasadriii
04-13-2014, 12:24 AM
The elite take so long just to kill mobs, my frined trying 5 times do elite in first map tindirin and didn't reach the bosses.
Even full gear arcane + mythic saying that this is too much difficult because another friend from party may not had mythic or arcane at all.
Just update and fix for more balancing mobs and bosses, so it make people like and love elite as always, thanks ^^

Xeusx
04-13-2014, 12:27 AM
The elite take so long just to kill mobs, my frined trying 5 times do elite in first map tindirin and didn't reach the bosses.
Even full gear arcane + mythic saying that this is too much difficult because another friend from party may not had mythic or arcane at all.
Just update and fix for more balancing mobs and bosses, so it make people like and love elite as always, thanks ^^
The elites is just like a challenge maps..not a fake elite..
More hard the elites more worth the loot

Kreasadriii
04-13-2014, 07:42 AM
I am curious is there none mythic or arcane pet and items can do elite tindirin?
with normal legendary items and legendary pet, and also 1k potion + 1k mana enough until finish the boss?

Soulic
06-25-2014, 05:03 AM

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Milan Lame Man
06-25-2014, 06:41 AM
Why necro a thread with THIS?

Soulic
06-25-2014, 06:53 AM
Why necro a thread with THIS?
Just to keep up with this thread!

tharidom
06-25-2014, 06:55 AM
-_- u react on such an old threat only saying: "..."

Xeusx
06-25-2014, 07:01 AM
Just to keep up with this thread!

LOL, its so pointless to revive thread like this

Soulic
06-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Lol to the people who just wait for others to Comment....