PDA

View Full Version : Add "Already Owned" to pet eggs in CS

Serancha
03-21-2014, 04:32 PM
AL has gotten to the point now where there are 86 pets each character can own, and more on the way.

For those aiming to gather their beastmaster or beast whisperer titles, this can be a royal pain in the butt. Most of us have multiple characters, and once you get above a certain amount of pets on each, it is impossible to track which eggs who still needs, withough going out of the cs, into your stable, scrolling down 60 or 70 spots, writing down the pet names, and then going back into the CS to search for them.

Recently for recipes, eggs and other things from vendors, there has been a convenient little "already owned" sign implemented, showing beside the items that you had already. To have this show up for eggs on the CS, telling you which ones are already in your stable would be a huge benefit to any player who starts collecting.

The only issue I see from a development standpoint, is that the "already owned" would have to associate to the hatched pet in the stable, rather than an egg in inventory or stash, but considering the main functionality it is already being implemented for other things, maybe it wouldn't take too much.

Note: it would also be helpful to see on the AP panel, which pets you have already for each collection. That would go along with other suggestions that have been made, such as listing which elusive bosses you hsve found etc. That's a whole other topic, but it does tie in to this also, so worth adding.

Ravager
03-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Haha I check stable, go to cs and verify price. Was that the pet? Go back to stable to check then back to cs.

Hoardseeker
03-22-2014, 01:12 AM
And Adding a "+" sign for Beast master Pet Eggs

I.e. Shiloh's Egg+ or something like thay

Serancha
03-22-2014, 01:33 AM
And Adding a "+" sign for Beast master Pet Eggs

I.e. Shiloh's Egg+ or something like thay

That's a good one too. "All original pets" is the Beastmaster description, but any player starting now would have no idea what "original" pets were, without some forum searching to find the list. Many players don't do forums. Shocking as that may be to the rest of us :disillusionment: