PDA

View Full Version : Which class is more fun to play, War or Sorc?

alexcsm
03-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Coming back to the game and can't decide which character to focus on. Both are level 36. What are your thoughts on the current state of these classes?

Sheener
03-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Pve mage. Pvp war

Doomreaper
03-21-2014, 10:58 PM
^^^ Mage is really fun in pve, unfortunately there is a teeny little disadvantage for them in pvp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyTank
03-21-2014, 11:16 PM
Mage is good and easy Imo. To play on warrior you need to prepare yourself :D. It's the hardest class to play

dopemonkey
03-21-2014, 11:32 PM
I play with warrior and mage, warrior is main acc. but I switch to mage when I fancy a bit more firepower especially for solo km3 or free luck elix loot runs

Daniel Banuelos
03-22-2014, 03:14 AM
You can spam skills in mage infinite mana XD

MoloToha
03-22-2014, 05:12 AM
Mage is a BIG fun in PvE. Clearing wt4 in 4-5 minutes solo, also soloing most maps is a great fun. Warriors are so boring in PvE. Soloing time seeks to eternity, also you should always keep an eye on mobs to see which you need to aggro more. Anyway, warriors are cool in PvP, if you have some skills, PvPing becomes a great fun for you.

Temarichan
03-22-2014, 05:13 AM
I love Mage :) it's a huge change from a rogue

Akizah
03-22-2014, 06:10 AM
Mages are more fun and easier to play :)

ClumsyCactus
03-22-2014, 07:49 AM
Mage is good and easy Imo. To play on warrior you need to prepare yourself :D. It's the hardest class to play

Hardest class to play? Have ya ever tryed being a non mythic rouge? As soon as a rouge gets mythics or a devourerbow+good armor its pretty op, but being a lvl 37 rouge with no good stuff is so hard

Candylicks
03-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Hardest class to play? Have ya ever tryed being a non mythic rouge? As soon as a rouge gets mythics or a devourerbow+good armor its pretty op, but being a lvl 37 rouge with no good stuff is so hard

Are u talking Pve or pvp? My non mythic nub rogue lvl 38 rocks Pve.

Candylicks
03-22-2014, 08:16 AM
I love Mage :) it's a huge change from a rogue

ME TOO! Mage is best. I like warrior too but geez sts make a girl vanity for us plz. (;

Ishtmeet
03-22-2014, 08:26 AM
In this expansion, Warriors got a lot more advantages. So prefer warrior

CrazyTank
03-22-2014, 08:28 AM
Hardest mean you have a lot of duties to do.
1. You can't solo as efficient as mages or rogues
2. You are responsible for keeping your party alive.
3. You should maintain a good balance between armor and damage.
4. You should play good. If you don't no one will call you for runs/help.
....etc (end of thinking capacity)

Zeus
03-22-2014, 09:17 AM
ME TOO! Mage is best. I like warrior too but geez sts make a girl vanity for us plz. (;

The jester! :p

ClumsyCactus
03-22-2014, 10:16 AM
Hardest mean you have a lot of duties to do.
1. You can't solo as efficient as mages or rogues
2. You are responsible for keeping your party alive.
3. You should maintain a good balance between armor and damage.
4. You should play good. If you don't no one will call you for runs/help.
....etc (end of thinking capacity)

I understand, and i agree, but it is also a fact that warriors are able to ,for an example, actually keep their party alive. A rouge is pretty much used to deal damage fast as lightining and then get out and heal themselves without any mana... My point is that i think that u have to be smart and Skilled to be an awesome warrior, but to be a awesome rouge you have to get good gear, or just simply have really good reflexes (wich i don't have XD) i hope this post isnt seen as some whining about the classes, Cuz i think It's all about how you play wich class is the stronger.

VenomsChaos
03-22-2014, 11:44 AM
i like mage... controlling mobs saveing team and a killer... on pve i prefer mage, on pvp warior, on elites its depend ( mage armor really bad on elites + arenas without best gears )

NOT: talking about 36 cap times.. no idea about new maps

Ihateppl
03-22-2014, 12:10 PM
idk how you ppl can say mages are easy to play, they are the class that needs to have a skilled person using them, not a "smash n dash" char like a warrior or rouge.

P.S. im a mythic lv 39 mage, too lazy to lv

Shanamerny
03-22-2014, 01:22 PM
For pve, if I were to choose a character to play between mage or tank, I'd go with mage. I tried playing as a warrior and got as far as level 10 .. it's not for me lolol Rogue first, mage last :p

MetalForce
03-22-2014, 02:32 PM
My favorite is rogue, easily. Mainly because when the party bails just before boss, you can just solo the boss, no ,matter which boss it is :-)

Steverd
03-22-2014, 02:42 PM
PVE is Mage!!
Once your Mage is leveled and powerful they are super fun!

Roberto077
03-22-2014, 03:17 PM
It's all preference. I personally prefer to mage for PvE nuking potential.