PDA

View Full Version : 71 elites

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 07:18 AM
I did the same kinda post about black drag about 2 weeks ago and was wondering does anyone still have these elites? I've been looking for a month and asking and speaking lots of people about them and it seems their is hardly any of them. Was their lots around when you were able to farm them? Where could all of the 71 elites go? On inacitve accoutns or? And yes I'm looking to buy them too

Been looking for a 2 month maybe longer with no success

Extreme
03-22-2014, 07:50 AM
There are still few of them, just people won't sell them.

Argyros
03-22-2014, 07:53 AM
The l71 didn't go anywhere, like fbs and black dragon. The same amount is in game, unless someone decided to start liquadating a bunch. Just some people quit...

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 08:30 AM
But their was so many 71 elites fbows like the green and gold ones that were farmed but now you can only find so little in the game

Extreme
03-22-2014, 08:56 AM
But their was so many 71 elites fbows like the green and gold ones that were farmed but now you can only find so little in the game

Green and Gold farmed alot? You must be getting wrong info, the Devs "Accidentally" released the forgotten map with green and gold fb drops which then the map was removed within a small amount of time. When they re-released the map, green and gold weren't added to the drops.

Caiahar
03-22-2014, 09:30 AM

Green and Gold farmed alot? You must be getting wrong info, the Devs "Accidentally" released the forgotten map with green and gold fb drops which then the map was removed within a small amount of time. When they re-released the map, green and gold weren't added to the drops.
It literally was like 5 minutes xD

Argyros
03-22-2014, 09:53 AM

I believe it was more like 10mins.

Extreme
03-22-2014, 09:58 AM

I have no idea how long because I wasn't on taht time, but for sure I knew it was few minutes.

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 10:15 AM
I never knew that lol

Caiahar
03-22-2014, 10:58 AM

Really? I don't remember exact, I think I was on during that. You know, the forgotten event entrance was a hole in forest haven? (I think, thats what it said on announcement when I was there)
I never found the entrance to the forgotten thing :X bummer.

ThePvpTwink
03-22-2014, 02:53 PM
There are still the same amount, just the owners are less active now, don't equip in towns to avoid all the trades and pms, or are not willing to sell it since it is rare and discontinued

dijnes
03-22-2014, 03:08 PM
shud sts delete accounts tht are inactive for a long time. like send an alert to them for being inactive a long time or something? but i think this would cause some problems. just a thought

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 04:00 PM
shud sts delete accounts tht are inactive for a long time. like send an alert to them for being inactive a long time or something? but i think this would cause some problems. just a thought

Imagine taking a year or half a year break and coming back to no account lol and theirs no problem

dijnes
03-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Imagine taking a year or half a year break and coming back to no account lol and theirs no problem
no not a year. ive been inactive for almost 2yrs. but mybe a longer time period. and i also said to send an alert :/

Suentous PO
03-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Farmed my esb, bought my ewt and ems. I did the quest to get the magma bow, wish I had gotten the 2h ax and the other staff.
I bet most ppl who still have don't have forum acc's.
I haven't heard anyone selling for a long time.

Sheugokin
03-22-2014, 05:02 PM
People just aren't willing to sell it. It is so rare that it is a collector's item. Wish you the best of luck to get one lol. Tank has one but he is inactive and I think he doesn't wanna sell.

Ssneakykills
03-22-2014, 05:29 PM
Farmed my esb, bought my ewt and ems. I did the quest to get the magma bow, wish I had gotten the 2h ax and the other staff.
I bet most ppl who still have don't have forum acc's.
I haven't heard anyone selling for a long time.

Sell me esb Narb :)

Azataso
03-23-2014, 12:04 AM
I farmed a green f-staff :)