PDA

View Full Version : So... I guess this is it

smoae
12-09-2010, 11:57 PM
So I've decided in gonna leave PL, just too damn addicting lol.
I'd like to thank the devs for such a great game and also all you guys for being good friends. :)
I may come to the forums every now and then just for fun, maybe.
I apologize to jespo, for not being able to be co in his guild, but I'm sure it'll be ok.
Here is the link to the giveaway contest... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14437-Epic-giveaway-contest!-Giving-everything-away!
Ill be around for a few more weeks for contest, so I'm not leaving yet :)

Anyway, had a good time with all of you.
Peace

~Smoae

Zeus
12-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Noooo, Smoae you said a short break!!!! Don't leave pwease!. Me and twink loved mind teasing you with the rift set and everything.

Kossi
12-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Did i give u the idea of giveaway contest :P
so sad to see u go

btw range im still workin on that doll

Firerange
12-10-2010, 12:11 AM
i need to raise my archers lvl all the way to 50.....i took a little break but im coming back =) btw im lvl 47 add me if u want my name is same as my username =]

Galac
12-10-2010, 12:15 AM
No don't leave! The game will just get better after each update.
I need a hand I'm almost broke and hav cr@py pinks help me!

My PL name is same as forum name. So add me!

smoae
12-10-2010, 12:53 AM
Noooo, Smoae you said a short break!!!! Don't leave pwease!. Me and twink loved mind teasing you with the rift set and everything.
Sorry bro, I'll miss you the 3rd most

Lol jk

Did i give u the idea of giveaway contest :P
so sad to see u go

btw range im still workin on that doll
Nah I had it planned long before

i need to raise my archers lvl all the way to 50.....i took a little break but im coming back =) btw im lvl 47 add me if u want my name is same as my username =]
Sorry I'm quiting for good

No don't leave! The game will just get better after each update.
I need a hand I'm almost broke and hav cr@py pinks help me!

My PL name is same as forum name. So add me!
Check for giveaway contest thread tomorrow

Rusalio
12-10-2010, 01:04 AM
all I have to say is Nooooooooooo! you were fun to run with!!!! This makes the 3rd person I know cutting the habbit!!!! grrrrrrr

Us old folks like the young cuss's like you!!!!!!

Bigsleazy
12-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Smoae :) I hope you move onto better things!

bladesword
12-10-2010, 02:29 AM
O.o another oldie quitting.. makes me sob..
As a member of Pl, i wish you good luck....

Shame i cant pvp u anymore!
-Plothozz..

Inching
12-10-2010, 02:55 AM
sad.. another gone

good luck man and take care

juhnken773
12-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Dam, all these ppl quiting makes me wanna quit.

It is addicting, and this is what I waste my time on everyday.

Hmm, made me realize something. Thanks smoae. And have a great life. If yu come back, come back as a millionaire.

Jespo
12-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Wow...Smoae that sucks bro i thought you were perfect for the position. But i guess there are better things to do out there i wish you good luck with the band and school. Hopefully you will come back one day to play at least a few runs with you. Im going to miss it all from the conversations to pvp to the testing that we did.lol. Man we had some good times and now for you to leave me.. Im not participating in the contest because im just no good at pvp with my 50 even though that power armor looks very sexy im sorry i wont join.. I hope we can still get in our few conversations in game before you go and when you do I hope im one of the first people you tell. I just hate it that your going.. Im loosing a good friend here

smoae
12-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Wow...Smoae that sucks bro i thought you were perfect for the position. But i guess there are better things to do out there i wish you good luck with the band and school. Hopefully you will come back one day to play at least a few runs with you. Im going to miss it all from the conversations to pvp to the testing that we did.lol. Man we had some good times and now for you to leave me.. Im not participating in the contest because im just no good at pvp with my 50 even though that power armor looks very sexy im sorry i wont join.. I hope we can still get in our few conversations in game before you go and when you do I hope im one of the first people you tell. I just hate it that your going.. Im loosing a good friend here
Don't worry bro, I'll stick around the forums a bit and I may get on PL sometimes just to chat, I probably won't play though.

smoae
12-10-2010, 10:53 PM
Also contests are not necessarily pvp...

Arterra
12-10-2010, 11:06 PM
:( just started making awesome BOSS mini team. Expect you back!!!

Jespo
12-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Also contests are not necessarily pvp...

What will the contest be for power armor??

TheLaw
12-15-2010, 10:26 PM
smoae.. i agree this game was hell addictive, but then.. I'm only on every now and then to PvP and have some chat, I havent officially quit yet, but as a friend of yours I'd like to say you've been a great friend and very kind.

I hope you'll be a successful person in life, maybe you should try LoL :)

Sad to see you go bro.

Cheers.

Zeus
12-15-2010, 10:28 PM
I plan on taking a break as well for like 2 or 3 months. After new year's hits if I am still not excited by the game. Then I'll come back later and be all into it again. No worries though, I'll take the lightninglord67 approach and still stick around on forums to talk. God, Forums to me is like facebook, I quit that addiction long long ago.

smoae
12-15-2010, 11:25 PM
smoae.. i agree this game was hell addictive, but then.. I'm only on every now and then to PvP and have some chat, I havent officially quit yet, but as a friend of yours I'd like to say you've been a great friend and very kind.

I hope you'll be a successful person in life, maybe you should try LoL :)

Sad to see you go bro.

Cheers.
I tired only getting on once in a while, but I just couldn't, it's too addicting.
So I have to go through with and quit.

TheLaw
12-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh, range you're taking a break? I'm still on 1 or 2 hours a day to PvP

Edit: anyone wanna join me in Eliminate again? I need another better game to take a break from PL.