PDA

View Full Version : What we can do for the new gens..

bladesword
12-10-2010, 02:27 AM
As the title sais..
I rly think the new gens r gonna take over now ;)
Give em knowledge or whatever?

jonboy
12-10-2010, 02:32 AM
Make a guild, where we can all grumble together :)

Fyrce
12-10-2010, 02:56 AM
LOL. I think they're just normal players. Some will be awful. Some will be good. There are already some knowledgeable players and they've only been playing for the last week or so. Kind of amazing actually.

thugimmortal
12-10-2010, 07:54 AM
You can lead us on the path of the pl warriors and help us achive greatness and join the elite ranks with the best items and to guide us to the best drops or farming sites

Superzarop
12-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Im tired of people pretending to be pro just cus they dont belong to one of the newer players. I have played since may and 2-7 hours a day, but no body seems to even know who i am. And who the hell are you Bladesword, the first time i saw you was a day ago.

RedRyder
12-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Im tired of people pretending to be pro just cus they dont belong to one of the newer players. I have played since may and 2-7 hours a day, but no body seems to even know who i am. And who the hell are you Bladesword, the first time i saw you was a day ago.

I've been here since April, yet I've never seen you.....
What's your ign?

Superzarop
12-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Ive seen you tho. My ign: Tekfour(xcn), Tekora, Tekei. I have played on Tekfour most of the time, but after the refuklance i made my mage Tekora and my main now is my bird Tekei.

BeardedBear
12-10-2010, 09:13 AM
The longer you have been playing, the more you should know and be more understanding of ALL players. That's my nice thing to say for the day.

Snakespeare
12-10-2010, 09:22 AM
You know, ever since the inception of quests, new people have learned the game differently. And those who joined after 1.5 see what amounts to a different game.

I really don't think there's very much to do except what we always do, which is answer questions.

But maybe some oldie players could see what it's like to be new by creating a new character and leveling it with quests within the appropriate level campaigns. Swamps Towne and quests should be out by the time the character finishes Lost Expedition, too.

"Walk a mile in their shoes", I guess is what I am saying. And "you learn something new every day".

I think that is what I'm going to do. Yet another new character...

Warchanter
12-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Yea I was around when players would enter a game stand there and gain xp without moving lol.

lce
12-10-2010, 04:45 PM
There should really be a Guide sections in forums such as simple things like opening tabs, Quest giver locations, Monster guide like what they drop etc..