PDA

View Full Version : prices of locked crates dropping after the latest update

Daniel Banuelos
03-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Today i saw a locked crates selling from 9k to 10k but the price of locked crates should increase right becuz of the conquistador vanity

Zeus
03-22-2014, 08:40 PM
Too many lockeds drop from the next expansion. When the elites are released, it'll go back to normal.

Also, I believe that the locked rate was already nerfed in the expansion.

Daniel Banuelos
03-22-2014, 08:43 PM
What's the meaning of nerf 0_o

Z
03-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Meaning worse chance for good loot, I agree I spent 2500 plat and nada

Sceazikua
03-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Nerf means decrease
What caused lockeds to drop so much is the leprechobin. Trust me on my way to upgrade mythic helm I found about 10 lockeds from mobs alone, and very many lockeds from jarls or bosses. Thats just only lep pendant, no elixir added. If the new stuff didnt come to lockeds, the price would fall to 5k or 6k already because noone would be opening it so it keeps flooding the market.

Morholt
03-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Conquistador vanities aren't even that great looking.

Another problem with locked prices, besides the previously mentioned is that a LOT of people hoarded crates prior to expansion and are now trying to unload them all (panic selling + an over saturated market).

Also, Nerf is a toy brand created by Parker Brothers and currently owned by Hasbro. Most of the toys are a variety of foam-based weaponry, but there are also several different types of Nerf toys, such as balls for sports like football, basketball, baseball, and others. The most notable of the toys are the dart guns (referred to by Hasbro as "blasters") that shoot ammunition made from Nerf foam. Since many such items were released throughout the 1970s, Nerf products often feature bright neon colors and soft textures similar to the flagship Nerf ball.

Sceazikua
03-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Also, Nerf is a toy brand created by Parker Brothers and currently owned by Hasbro. Most of the toys are a variety of foam-based weaponry, but there are also several different types of Nerf toys, such as balls for sports like football, basketball, baseball, and others. The most notable of the toys are the dart guns (referred to by Hasbro as "blasters") that shoot ammunition made from Nerf foam. Since many such items were released throughout the 1970s, Nerf products often feature bright neon colors and soft textures similar to the flagship Nerf ball.
Hes seriously (?) asking what "nerf" is, He doesnt need any googled toy companies. Pls try to be respectful before answering any questions.

Boltmage
03-23-2014, 03:07 AM
Nerf means decrease
the price would fall to 5k or 6k already because noone would be opening it so it keeps flooding the market.

I don't think they will ever be this cheap again after the 2k gold was introduced as the 'worst' thing in locked crates.

Toy
03-23-2014, 05:50 AM
i reckon it's because more and more people know the expansions are coming and now with the new elite system, crate openers are waiting for elites to come out.

Candylicks
03-23-2014, 08:45 AM
9k locked prices make me giddy.

And op your sig is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh this morning! Love it !!