PDA

View Full Version : Am I the unluckiest?

mountains
03-22-2014, 08:49 PM
(This is not a rant)

Hello,

Today I've been running nuri mini dungeon all day but only managed 2 blade steels and a prest deck l60? I tried classy looter like someone suggested but I only got 1 steel on it but 2 of my teammates easily got 6 steels within an hour?? there was one occasion where a newbie pops up, bam gets steel from panto, then bam another from alessandro. I'm quite ticked off by this current situation because every other day I farmed this dungeon I CANNOT get more than 5 steels a day, whereas everyone else easily gets more than that in a much shorter time. Are there more factors that influence steel drops? Because I suspect I am bugged, my luck is that bad. Just wondering, not a rant.

sincerely, hydrohydra

Extreme
03-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Classy looter is elix which help you get items for your class/Specs, for example you are dex bird it will loot you dex same goes for dex bear gets dex. As for luck, I've been farming Slayer for 5 hours only 1 red gem, just wait till its your lucky day.

aw205
03-22-2014, 09:00 PM
don't use any luck elixirs cus they will reroll your orange into a green. Also everything is just by chance, somedays you'll be lucky while sometimes you won't like now.:smile:

mountains
03-22-2014, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the tips, I'll try what you said. but most of my teammates also use classy looter which they say helps them get 6-8 steels an hour because it takes away items from the loot table from 2 classes but keeps crafting materials. Btw I don't use luck elixirs, I delete the luck when I buy a combo.

MightyMicah
03-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Welcome to my world, mate. The most valuable pink ever dropped to me was worth 150k :) And it's not without lack of farming...

Schnitzel
03-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Eh..you not the Unluckiest

I get 0 per day

quantionus
03-23-2014, 02:50 AM
use trasher with luck elixir and farm with a 56. U get more gold with the pinks than the steels since they drop too hard or just be patient

Cheenivie
03-23-2014, 07:09 AM
I used to do thrasher remove the luck elix on it and classy looter, I got enough steels in a day to craft a demo xbow set with 4to spare

Sheugokin
03-23-2014, 11:30 AM
Holy crap Cheen. Please share.

fourleaf
03-23-2014, 11:32 AM
I believe classy looter with no luck increases chance of any crafting materials if you are primarily str spec'd

mountains
03-23-2014, 12:08 PM
I just burned through entire thrasher(luck deleted) with classy on top but only got 2 steels:/. Meanwhile everyone else using a classy received steels regularly. Idk what is wrong with me, I'll probably make a 56 farmer since I get purples more often than anyone else in the group.

Anyways thanks for the tips.

Aerospacegod
03-23-2014, 01:06 PM
FYI I heard but not sure if it's true, that you don't get steel if your under lv 60, so while farming 56 pinks are worth more you wont get steel as a trade off.

Distension
03-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Not true ^^ who told you? Haha my friend farmed steels at L58. Good luck to everyone though. I never get pinks so i have to merch and earn it. :)