PDA

View Full Version : Contract Killers!

Omniscient
03-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Omniscient
Hello peeps! This is Omniscient! The Contract Killers! (Twinks Only) We are here to help you take revenge! There are four options.

Frighten them to not bother you again(1k+ if it doesn't work we will keep helping you until they stop for free of charge)
Kill them! Scare them away! (5k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)
Farm them for a week! Ruin their kd! (10k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)
Farm them forever! Ruin the game for them! (100k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)

We will never fail you because we are elite players! Before the task is done 50% of the price is taken for anti-scam. First purchase has discount! :D
If you want to join the crew, just pm Omnikiller or Omnifarmer! When each task is done, the person who did the task will get 50%(If two or more people did it, it is split evenly). And the other 50% is split evenly to guild members!
REMEMBER US! THE BOUNTY GUILD! OMNISCIENT! HAVE A NICE DAY!

CARNIVALCLOWN
04-23-2014, 02:41 PM
excuse me but could i hire you to find drioyard (drioclown) in pvp and farm him, hes easy so i guess for free right?

Cloneo
04-24-2014, 10:02 AM
so wait, you only hunt other twinks? or l50s also?

Uafaud
04-24-2014, 10:49 AM
so wait, you only hunt other twinks? or l50s also?

twinks only :P who you planning to farm in endgame anyways clone?

wptwo
04-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Omniscient
Hello peeps! This is Omniscient! The Contract Killers! (Twinks Only) We are here to help you take revenge! There are four options.

Frighten them to not bother you again(1k+ if it doesn't work we will keep helping you until they stop for free of charge)
Kill them! Scare them away! (5k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)
Farm them for a week! Ruin their kd! (10k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)
Farm them forever! Ruin the game for them! (100k+ depends on how hard is the opponent)

We will never fail you because we are elite players! Before the task is done 50% of the price is taken for anti-scam. First purchase has discount! :D
If you want to join the crew, just pm Omnikiller or Omnifarmer! When each task is done, the person who did the task will get 50%(If two or more people did it, it is split evenly). And the other 50% is split evenly to guild members!
REMEMBER US! THE BOUNTY GUILD! OMNISCIENT! HAVE A NICE DAY! you do know ruining the game for others i believe its a violation of sts rules since your making people quit and if i was still playing id farm each and one of you in that guild :) if i do come on watch out :*

CAK Vader
04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Don't mess with...THE WEWEE

Conquered
04-24-2014, 08:11 PM
twinks only :P who you planning to farm in endgame anyways clone?

Not me please.

DivineMyth
04-25-2014, 10:15 AM
lulz this guild tho

wptwo
04-26-2014, 03:53 PM
lulz this guild thoikr xD

Dragoonclaws
04-28-2014, 06:16 AM
excuse me but could i hire you to find drioyard (drioclown) in pvp and farm him, hes easy so i guess for free right?

Walahi (Arabic)= I Swear