PDA

View Full Version : ''Veteran''

Andrisber
03-23-2014, 05:01 AM
It could be cool, if all the players with accounts made in season 1 could have a title ''Veteran'', a special banner and a vanity set. To be more unique, vanity set could not be tradeable. The vanity set could look like Bael for warriors, Becquila for rogues, and Shazbot or something else for mage.

Update.
Another Option, if not boss vanities, then we could have a vanity set called ''Veteran's Helm of Arlor'' and ''Veteran's Plate of Arlor'', a vanity set, like Tabard, heraldic and others, but coloured like - Orange and Light Blue (Those colours are really nice together) or in other colours if Spacetime Studios doesnt like my colour idea.
And the title could be the first coloured title in AL history <Veteran>.

Note.
Not just the players with the season one banner (i needed like 300-700 xp for the banner, but oh :/) but all the players who were here since season one (even those who were made few weeks before season 2). Have a good day :).

Orageunas
03-23-2014, 07:26 AM
We have cap banners... I am just hoping then this game reaches its lvl cap ( maybe lvl 100?) then you can craft your lvl cap banners to unique vanity.

Andrisber
03-23-2014, 07:42 AM
The thing is that everything is not unique, cap banners... most of the people has them, but we need an award for the players, from the season one.

Orageunas
03-23-2014, 07:59 AM
The thing is that everything is not unique, cap banners... most of the people has them, but we need an award for the players, from the season one.
Ik maybe we get reward on 2. or 3. year like PL?

Andrisber
03-23-2014, 08:12 AM
Something like that

Rare
03-23-2014, 09:23 AM
The level 16 mastery banner is unique

Ebezaanec
03-23-2014, 09:54 AM

Umm.. The L16 Cap banner is from season 1.

You should have purchased the bundle sets during season 1: Arcane Tabard, Crier, Heraldic.

Orageunas
03-23-2014, 02:25 PM
I hope I would have bought criers and heraldik's from cs for 400 gold in season 1...

Hoardseeker
03-24-2014, 07:26 AM
I'd like to see 2 Unique Vanitys for Accounts Less than 1Year..one is tradeable and Another is not

Ebezaanec
03-24-2014, 09:25 AM
I'd like to see 2 Unique Vanitys for Accounts Less than 1Year..one is tradeable and Another is not

What's the point of making it tradeable? That completely defeats the purpose of the veteran vanities.

Hoardseeker
03-24-2014, 09:39 AM

What's the point of making it tradeable? That completely defeats the purpose of the veteran vanities.
I told 2 Vainities xD

tearacan
03-24-2014, 09:43 AM
i wished that heraldics, forerunner and founder armor were turned into vanities. Except for being expensive in gold value, they are near useless.

Andrisber
03-24-2014, 10:12 AM
If Spacetime Studios could make the kind of vanities, it could not be so great. Veteran vanities are better, because those are different for every class. Crier/ heraldic/ founder vanities are not a better idea, Veteran is a vanity from S1 bosses, people would love to be the same as the boss from season 1. I like the look of the Bael, and the looks on warrior could be perfect with the Wrath of Bael.

Ebezaanec
03-24-2014, 01:52 PM
I told 2 Vainities xD

And again I say, what is the point of making a "veteran, loyalty reward" accessible to anyone with money?

You cannot buy time with money (unless you are being held for ransom).

Andrisber
03-24-2014, 02:10 PM
I hate that everything is being sold/tradeable. A Veteran set, title, banner could be a good, non-tradeable combo. Like tabard`s - not tradeable, unique. There was a Big Love 2013, now there is Big Love 2014. Everything is not unique, we want to be different, not same as the others. I hope that this will be realized soon.

Hoardseeker
03-26-2014, 07:45 AM
I hate that everything is being sold/tradeable. A Veteran set, title, banner could be a good, non-tradeable combo. Like tabard`s - not tradeable, unique. There was a Big Love 2013, now there is Big Love 2014. Everything is not unique, we want to be different, not same as the others. I hope that this will be realized soon.
OK...Now I'd Mix Everything
A Veteran Vanity for 1Year Older Accounts which are NOT-TRADEABLE and Which is UNIQUE and there won't be any vanities like it(in other colors)

How many agree with this?

Hiosahaf
03-26-2014, 11:00 AM
Aye, free stuff.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Serancha
03-26-2014, 11:54 AM

They made big love different, and there was such a kerfuffle that they changed it back to the other version. People demanded the same one be released again. Not a very good example if you are trying to say people don't like re-used items.

Andrisber
03-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Not 1 year old accs, season 1 accs, those are the Veterans.

Maalice
03-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Zzz

Gensin
04-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Gluttonuos have this title called [Sentinel] go check it out.

Iliketolol
04-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Something for season 1 players would be good....

Tendirin
04-04-2014, 07:44 PM
i kinda agree with this

Pie
04-05-2014, 01:21 AM
This would be cool :D

Hoardseeker
04-06-2014, 07:34 AM
OK...Now I'd Mix Everything
A Veteran Vanity for 1Year Older Accounts which are NOT-TRADEABLE and Which is UNIQUE and there won't be any vanities like it(in other colors)

How many agree with this?
This 'd be awesome ! Lol

Temarichan
04-06-2014, 06:47 PM
It's a cool idea.

I personally started just during season 2. Aw :(

Semi-veteran lol

Andrisber
06-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Thread edited! Made better! Hoping to get more nice comments! :)

Milan Lame Man
06-12-2014, 12:24 PM
Well your gear, gold, experience, friend list, and the lv16 banner are enough rewards IMHO.
Why would you need a free "reward" for just playing the game?
Would this Veteran title make you stop from leaving the game or what is the point?
To further annoy new players with something they will never ever possibly get with 10m plat? Good job if this is the goal.

Schnitzel
06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Yea..i agree with Milan...

Someone suggested that a while back, and...it turned into an argument then a locked thread

So, this title will probably not happen (I'll find the other thread later)

Besides, there are S1 banners and other stuff to say that you played since the start.

Why ask for more?

Zylx
06-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Well your gear, gold, experience, friend list, and the lv16 banner are enough rewards IMHO.
Why would you need a free "reward" for just playing the game?
Would this Veteran title make you stop from leaving the game or what is the point?
To further annoy new players with something they will never ever possibly get with 10m plat? Good job if this is the goal.

This

It would only annoy the newer players, especially those taking the game seriously and doing everything they can to catch up with the "veterans". Season 1 players have loads of things that season 2+ players dont have. Why do you need more?

Rewarding the S1 players now would piss a lot of people off. Considering that 95-99% of the current population wouldnt fit the bracket.

I joined the game in S3. And the fact that rewarding the few that have been here since S1 actually does raise some strong feelings from me. We don't need anything new to inflate the S1 players' already-big egos.

One of my biggest pet peeves are long-time players bragging about the fact that they have been around for a long time while belittling all the newer players. There's nothing respectful about that.

- infinity

Never suggest this again.

Orageunas
06-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I started playing this game at S1 and lvl 16 cap banner is enough for me (I rarely even use it). So I think there is no need for this title. It would just annoy most of players.

Wutzgood
06-12-2014, 06:13 PM
The season one veterans have the banner and the talbard set. If you didn't get those you prob weren't a season one "veteran".

Andrisber
06-13-2014, 05:26 AM
Im not the plat buyer, Haterz gonna hate, lovers gonna love

Wutzgood
06-13-2014, 07:11 AM
Im not the plat buyer, Haterz gonna hate, lovers gonna love

Basically you are saying you missed the exclusive season one items and now 5 seasons later you want them to show off. Should have gotten them during season one if you wanted to show them off.

Haligali
06-13-2014, 09:24 AM

Andris! You are unique and special.. like everyone else. Hope this helps. ;)

Jig
06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Why make a veteran item from season 1, tradable, someone join 2 years down the track and buys very expensively "oh hey man yeah I much veteran I played since beta yeah man yeah"

Non tradable thanks. Much appreciated! And make it sexy like founders in PL! Just not the mages version, it's sexy but just, not the best out of the 5 characters

Do it plez

Andrisber
06-14-2014, 06:49 AM
@jig that is what i said... Lol

Attack Dog
06-14-2014, 07:07 AM
I like it

Andrisber
06-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Hmmm... Giggity!