PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Hunter 2?

Lesrider
12-10-2010, 10:51 AM
I just noticed Gameloft released Dungeon Hunter 2. I really liked the first one, but the big difference I just noticed is the new one is multiplayer!
Anyone try it yet? It's 7 bucks and Gameloft is notorious for abandoning their games after release, so I think I'll wait on it. But if they actually keep on top of bugs and updates, it looks like it could have promise.

FluffNStuff
12-10-2010, 10:56 AM
I just noticed Gameloft released Dungeon Hunter 2. I really liked the first one, but the big difference I just noticed is the new one is multiplayer!
Anyone try it yet? It's 7 bucks and Gameloft is notorious for abandoning their games after release, so I think I'll wait on it. But if they actually keep on top of bugs and updates, it looks like it could have promise.

Multiplayer eh? Hmm ... DH 1 was the first game I really loved on the iPad (before I discovered PL). Reason I waited on PL is the original screen shots made it look awful, reminded me of Legacy of the Wizard for the NES:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/legacy-of-the-wizard/screenshots

BeardedBear
12-10-2010, 11:04 AM
A friend of mine said this game was great. You cannot play over 3g though, which is one reason I'm not interested. Graphics and gameplay look solid though!

Lesrider
12-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Fluff, it was the first game I bought that was more than 99 cents. I think infinity Blade was the second lol.

The 3G thing doesn't bother me, since I can't really play PL on 3G (other than hanging around in town, etc.). Maybe it's bc I'm in a high-population city? I dunno. But 3G, even in my own home, is not usually strong enough for PL.

So my main concern is Gameloft and their lack of updates/fixes. I want to see how they handle this one before downloading. Other than that, it looks promising.