View Full Version : <Republika> Official Guild Thread!

carloanddar
03-23-2014, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the Official Guild Thread of Republika!

We are composed of all Filipino AL Players all around the world. We play to enjoy and have fun. We do events and give out prizes to all our members. We do Elite Hunt and help each other clear maps and finish quests and achievements. We also do PVP and help our allies may it be a Filipino or not. In Republika, we treat each other with respect and love. We are like a family. So all you Filipino Players out there, Come and Join us! Let's chill and have fun! :)

Rules:
-No Begging (we have events where you can win items and gold)
-No Trashtalk (as much as possible lol)
-No Borrowing of items
-No CAPS on GC
-No Boosting! (we help clear maps and kill bosses)
-Avoid fights between guildies! (if you have issues, pm each other and ask help from your guildmaster or officers.. DON'T FIGHT ON GUILD CHAT)
-Help each other!
-If selling items to guildies, make sure you give discount!
-Avoid bad or malicious words! (we have kiddos in our guild! set a good example! hehe!)
-Respect each other

Take note: Three All Filipino Guilds Merge to form REPUBLIKA (that's why we have many officers lol)

Guildmaster: Classychic

Officers:
Aleigna
Alexlxl
Cottoncandy
Elnhinyo
Goldenarmor
Hecx
Hotfrozen
Iieutenant
Iyumrock
Kazmutologist
Khendall
Khianjacob
Lissil
Mharjho
Melzymelz
Mlchael
Pressurize
Rapsadoodle
Rhyss
Scarletherza
Stigmatize
Tortillos
Vsunhi
xxcafelattexx
xxkylemaxx

carloanddar
03-23-2014, 07:20 AM
Stigmatize here by the way! :)

Ninthplague
03-23-2014, 10:20 AM

Master:

Officers:
73675 73746
74703 83125
74729 75547
75566 76166

Recruiters:
74754 75560

carloanddar
03-23-2014, 10:35 AM
thanks paps :)

Alexandrias
03-25-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello my loves. Welcome to republika. Happy to merge. New faces na hehehe

barzagli
03-26-2014, 05:35 AM
Nice Thread, hope you guys Prosper :D

kahel
03-26-2014, 05:40 AM
Congrats and good luck to REPUBLIKA!

Endkey
03-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Good Luck :D

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 11:43 AM
Thanks guys! :)

H2N
03-26-2014, 01:16 PM
Congrats on #5

5. Republika (+84) (2014-03-26)
89. Republika (NEW) (2014-03-19)

Keep those APs coming in. #51 in AP is not that far behind.

DocDoBig
03-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Congratulations Republika!

Candylicks
03-26-2014, 01:21 PM
Congrats on #5

Wow! GZ!

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 01:25 PM
Congrats on #5

Thanks H2N! Yep, we'll make sure to keep those APs coming... :)

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Wow! GZ!

Thanks Bud!

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Congratulations Republika!

Thanks Doc! :)

Classychic
03-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Many thanks to all!

kahel
03-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Grats for being no.5

Not bad for a few weeks old guild:)

GO PINOY!

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 01:44 PM
Grats for being no.5

Not bad for a few weeks old guild:)

GO PINOY!

Congratulations to you guys as well for being TOP 1!

barzagli
03-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Congratz Pare :D

Mark the fierce
03-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Good luck guys :)

carloanddar
03-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Congratz Pare :D

Thanks pare! :) Grats dn pare! :)

Shivaun
03-27-2014, 01:46 AM
thanks guys :) hi barz :) gratzy to magnum too :)

Shivaun
03-27-2014, 02:28 AM
:) gratzy

Shivaun
03-27-2014, 02:30 AM
:) :)

Shivaun
03-27-2014, 03:30 AM
:) :)

Shivaun
03-27-2014, 03:34 AM

carloanddar
03-27-2014, 11:03 AM
guys iseset na ntn nxt guild event...

Alhuntrazeck
03-28-2014, 12:52 AM
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should add no blocking to your list of rules...or would that be too hard?
I don't mean to cause drama ;)

suckyiknow
03-28-2014, 01:02 AM
Just a suggestion, but maybe you should add no blocking to your list of rules...or would that be too hard?
Republika, a new guild, has already made its name in AL PvP as a bunch of gangers and blockers. Wish you guys could set some rules and make your guildies play fair...

Alexandrias
03-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Republika, a new guild, has already made its name in AL PvP as a bunch of gangers and blockers. Wish you guys could set some rules and make your guildies play fair...
Lets not be pointing fingers. All of you are guilty of such acts yourselfs.

Iieutenant
03-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks Ninthplague :D

carloanddar
03-28-2014, 10:55 AM

lol! seriously? you don't mean to cause drama? FYI with what u did, it's already a drama lol! and to make it more clear to I Stigmatize is killing Aillis and Pvefarmer while xxcafelattexx is flagging.. Then on the other side, Chaozshaper and Qtipz are killing you and Serillia... so I don't get it? what is blocking there? seriously? does that room have your name on it telling "OH DON'T JOIN MY TEAM THIS IS MY ROOM"... seriously bud there's no blocking there... you're funny...

Tendirin
03-28-2014, 11:00 AM
this is a new guild im sure right?

carloanddar
03-28-2014, 11:00 AM

and for you whoever you are, don't hate... taking everything personally?? it's just a game! enjoy it! anyway we're used to hearing that "GANGERS, BLOCKERS, SPAWN KILLERS" THING since most of the people that can't kill us in PVP always say that... nothing new! just another hater! :)

Classychic
03-28-2014, 01:11 PM
I guess we should teach our members to take screenshots whenever they get ganged or spotblocked too, no? How does two and two guildies on each side look like spotblocking? It was a game they chose to enter on different teams, and not even unbalanced. We do tell them not to gang or spotblock. In fact our members are most often the victim of these acts, especially with many of us immersed in elites and unable to join in pvp. Remember that not all pvp games can be made fair. Don't take it personally.

Thanks for your suggestion Alhunt, but your image does not prove a point. Don't make the forums your battleground for fights you did not win ingame. We did not make this guild to rival any other, we just decided that it was best because we were often together in pvp and elites anyway. Like you, we wish to enjoy the game to its fullest. So please, enough with " the not wanting to cause drama" posts. It's a game, for goodness' sake.

Givemeahellyeah
03-28-2014, 01:36 PM
Be Good for Good
*** for an *** :D

ALL THE BEST :)

Solid
03-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Lets not be pointing fingers. All of you are guilty of such acts yourselfs.

#Preach

Solid
03-28-2014, 02:15 PM

-_-

Classychic
03-28-2014, 02:24 PM
-_-

Solid.

Alexandrias
03-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Solid.

Ctf my dear! Hahaha thanks for the follow up lol no screenshots to prove their acts of SPOTBLOCKING, SPAWN KILLING and CURSES. Hahaha pretty funny how they actually take SS of certain battle grouns in which they are death ongers. Lol

Hecx
03-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Gratz Republika ^^ ! :banana::banana::banana:

Tendirin
03-28-2014, 06:50 PM
recruit me to republika

Classychic
03-28-2014, 07:48 PM
recruit me to republika

Pilipino ka po?

suckyiknow
03-28-2014, 07:53 PM
Um I'm guessing you guys don't get it. The point is the guildies on the other end weren't the only ones farming Alhunt, but rather the entire team was. So it was essentially 5v3...

Classychic
03-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Um I'm guessing you guys don't get it. The point is the guildies on the other end weren't the only ones farming Alhunt, but rather the entire team was. So it was essentially 5v3...

There weren't 5 on the other team, only 4. And Stigmatize was also killed by others on the opposite team. The most imbalance you could get was a 4v3 because Cafe was flagging and they didnt want to kill Stig (but they still did). Spot blocking is when someone INTENTIONALLY enters a game in order to put the team he joins at a disadvantage. Stig won't do that because he also wants to kill, not to stand around blocking a spot so his guildmates could get kills, or so Alhunt will get farmed. He has very little time to actually play and will not waste his time blocking spots when he can have a killing too. Now are we done here? :)

Classychic
03-28-2014, 08:15 PM

Additionally, Stigmatize's chat: "Wag ka jan chaoz", translates to "Don't stay there Chaoz", which can mean two things.
1. He is telling Chaoz to leave the room.
2. He is telling Chaoz to position himself so he (Stig) can have space to move and kill the others on the red team, which will leave less people fighting Alhunt and 2 others on Blue team.

Sooo... Your point about spotblocking was? :)

Uicheusa
03-29-2014, 01:03 AM
Don't know any of u folks, but this is looking promising.

Classychic
03-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Don't know any of u folks, but this is looking promising.

Thank you! We hope so, too :)

Lrnce
03-30-2014, 02:26 AM
Thanks Ninthplague :smile:

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 07:23 AM
Lol you guys gang like hell. Your guildie, Icevortex, kills me then runs off with the wind. I catch him another game, 1-1 him, I beat him 5-0, then he calls 2 maul tanks from mmph and republikanoobs

#StackMoarMauls

Daddyblu
03-31-2014, 07:25 AM
Lol you guys gang like hell. Your guildie, Icevortex, kills me then runs off with the wind. I catch him another game, farm him, then he calls 2 maul tanks from mmph and republikanoobs <3 typical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why would you call your guild to help you? Eminence have a lot of strong players

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 07:28 AM
why would you call your guild to help you? Eminence have a lot of strong players

It's ok xD I ran right when they called the tanks, no point in trying when u kno ur gonna lose. Plus Eminence is focused on elites atm, not many in pvp :(

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 07:33 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/31/tutyha6a.jpg
Pls stack more mauls
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/31/uqyquse7.jpg

Classychic
03-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Xeno, must you record and complain about everyone who gangs you? I see you complaining about Elitista and now Republika. I don't see you posting on threads of more well-reknowned guilds complaining that they ganged you. Nor do I see my members who are getting ganged each day posting on forums about how they were ganged by a certain guild. Don't be a baby. I am not a fan of ganging either and I constantly remind the guild not to do this. But some act with friends or on account of friends, and when they too are victims of ganging, I cannot just throw them out of the guild.

As you see we are new and we have a lot of new players too. With the somewhat freshly released elites, many of us like your guild are also busy. We cannot always account for our members actions but we do see that they are properly reminded or reprimanded and removed if needed. I believe everyone has room for improvement and so I do not resort to drastic actions immediately. The guild is not exclusive, we are bound to have loopholes and to make mistakes from the beginning. But that doesn't mean our name has to be tainted just because at the onset forumers decide to pepper us with complaints such as gangers and spotblockers.

We will appreciate if unconstructive criticism be left out of this guild thread. If you have any concerns you may send me a pm here or ingame. Thank you.

carloanddar
03-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Xeno, must you record and complain about everyone who gangs you? I see you complaining about Elitista and now Republika. I don't see you posting on threads of more well-reknowned guilds complaining that they ganged you. Nor do I see my members who are getting ganged each day posting on forums about how they were ganged by a certain guild. Don't be a baby. I am not a fan of ganging either and I constantly remind the guild not to do this. But some act with friends or on account of friends, and when they too are victims of ganging, I cannot just throw them out of the guild.

As you see we are new and we have a lot of new players too. With the somewhat freshly released elites, many of us like your guild are also busy. We cannot always account for our members actions but we do see that they are properly reminded or reprimanded and removed if needed. I believe everyone has room for improvement and so I do not resort to drastic actions immediately. The guild is not exclusive, we are bound to have loopholes and to make mistakes from the beginning. But that doesn't mean our name has to be tainted just because at the onset forumers decide to pepper us with complaints such as gangers and spotblockers.

We will appreciate if unconstructive criticism be left out of this guild thread. If you have any concerns you may send me a pm here or ingame. Thank you.

Just don't mind that Xenobiotic and all his dramas.. He's always like that, complaining about everyone who kills him.. Nothing new when he says the word "GANG"!

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Just don't mind that Xenobiotic and all his dramas.. He's always like that, complaining about everyone who kills him.. Nothing new when he says the word "GANG"!

Lalala it's not the first time your guild ganged. I've seen it multiple times not just to me but to others. I don't post ganging pics on well known guilds? Damn, I have posted pics on Pride's thread. I haven't posted pics on magnums thread yet. But there's one thing, do they maul stack on a squishy rogue? I don't think so. Do they 4-1 me? Nope they don't. Do they hunt me for farming one of their rogues? Nope, haven't seen it. Do I even know Republika? Nope but know this, Icevortex started it.

Classychic
03-31-2014, 05:05 PM
Someone forgot to take their chill pill :)

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 06:25 PM
Someone forgot to take their chill pill :)

Yup, your farmed guildie did.

Greycore
03-31-2014, 08:06 PM
another drama maker....hate dramas!

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Indeed, so do I, but justice needs to be brought eh?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/bu6ade2a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/ajuhara8.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/u7yna2u5.jpg

#GuildMadBro?

#PlsHuntXeno

Hiosahaf
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
Hello there! :)

Congratulations on the drastic jump first of all!

I believe there has been some issue here with our guildie Xenobiotic and your guild. Could have been handled more maturely by both sides, I believe.

Classychic, I think ganging and stuff IS quite unethical. So I don't see any issue why she reported it to you. If she could send SS in PM, she would very well do that but unfortunately that function is unavailable. I hope that you retain your standards and take those pics in a constructive manner. No offence, just saying what should be done. Rest is up to you. I understand you are quite busy and stuff due to the marvellous elites and yes, loopholes are bound to be there! Agreed that some posts were a bit beyond the borderline and I hope it can be resolved amiably now.

Now, let's end this as mature people? No more flaming if this is controlled.

Thank you! And good luck! :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Classychic
03-31-2014, 10:51 PM
You seem to be asking for it Xeno, not leaving that game just to be able to take screenshots :) Is this really worth those several deaths? I talked to Icevortex and he reported that you ganged him first, and many times too even before that game. Too bad unlike you, he doesn't spend his time taking screenshots so he can post them on forums.

Thank you Hio, I too think that ganging IS unethical. While the first post from Xeno may be a personal thing with one of my guildies, I think the last one is brought about by the negativity posted on this thread. I'm sorry but much as I ask my guild not to gang, Xeno had that coming and he knew it, but wouldn't leave so he could gather more "evidence".

I will issue another pvp reminder yet again. Thank you Hio for taking your time to visit our thread to ease up matters. Good luck to you too :)

Daddyblu
04-01-2014, 04:10 AM
Indeed, so do I, but justice needs to be brought eh?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/bu6ade2a.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/ajuhara8.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/01/u7yna2u5.jpg

#GuildMadBro?

#PlsHuntXeno

Xeno no point in talking to this guild..

the master will cover his members and they will just say you gang 1st.

So drop it and move on.

Endkey
04-01-2014, 04:14 AM
Xeno no point in talking to this guild..

the master will cover his members and they will just say you gang 1st.

So drop it and move on.
totally...lets wait for another excuse..shall we?

Xenobiotic
04-01-2014, 06:09 AM
You seem to be asking for it Xeno, not leaving that game just to be able to take screenshots :) Is this really worth those several deaths? I talked to Icevortex and he reported that you ganged him first, and many times too even before that game. Too bad unlike you, he doesn't spend his time taking screenshots so he can post them on forums.

Thank you Hio, I too think that ganging IS unethical. While the first post from Xeno may be a personal thing with one of my guildies, I think the last one is brought about by the negativity posted on this thread. I'm sorry but much as I ask my guild not to gang, Xeno had that coming and he knew it, but wouldn't leave so he could gather more "evidence".

I will issue another pvp reminder yet again. Thank you Hio for taking your time to visit our thread to ease up matters. Good luck to you too :)
LOL I ganged vortex first? I did? Seriously? Where you even there? I'm pretty sure you can ask alhunt, he was there. Icevortex (a stranger idk and idc about) said "Xeno", killed me once randomly, and left the game. You really think that's ganging? You really think I started it? You think I'm the liar? Lol

Alhuntrazeck
04-01-2014, 07:26 AM
I didn't check this thread...
I'm disappointed about how you guys took my screenies, going so far as to call me a "drama maker" in AL. I clearly stated in my post that the reason behind my posting was to inform you guys about whats going on, and I suggested to stop blocking...I also said I didn't intend to cause drama. I think it's simply dumb that you immediately assume me to be causing drama and start hating me in game for it.

As Hioasaf said, sending pics by PMs don't work. Please take this into consideration and stop flaming :)

My intention was never to hurt a guild. BUT you folks seem to want that kind of attention. Well then, good luck, because I'm out of this thread.

Cheers (and no drama intended),
~Al

Classychic
04-01-2014, 08:41 AM
I reprimand, and I relay what I've been told. Well that was very informative Xeno, your posts :) Thank you for deciding to leave the thread.

Alhunt, It may not be on the list of rules because I didn't start the thread but it is definitely on there ingame. Note that I did say that and just nitpicked as to why it was called spot blocking.

And ofc not, who wants that kind of attention? We didn't want any attention in the first place, just a peaceful merger. In fact I could care less about the forums but someone has to respond to all your posts.

Weeellll that was sweet ain't it, calling us gangers, spotblockers, liars, filthy and disgusting etc. good luck to you Xeno. Pvp is only one aspect of the game and yet you are able to label because of it.

Thank you for choosing better words to say Alhunt. Cheers to you too.

Hotfrozen
04-01-2014, 01:14 PM
Our guildthread was invaded by tamagochi players.

Classychic
04-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Our guildthread was invaded by tamagochi players.

I don't get what you meant but welcome to the forums! Habol ka pa sa Arcane Ring contest, who knows baka makashard or teeth. Anything to make up for frequent lag and dc you experience :D

carloanddar
04-01-2014, 02:19 PM
too much drama! those who get killed and CAN'T kill always say "GANGER, SPAWNER, SPOTBLOCKER" nothing new! I can kill you 1v1! that's for sure! not my problem if others want to kill you as well! too much haters! that's what you get when you're strong! lol!

Words to live by:

A Professional CTF/TDM player will do in times of being GANGED, SPAWNED, SPOTBLOCKED, TRASHTALKED:

-Ignore
-Leave Room and don't waste KDR being farmed
-most important thing: Doesn't do DRAMA!

Piece of advice to you haters out there! :)

Enjoy as Arcane Legends is meant to be enjoyed! :)

Beastkeeper
04-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Hello Republika :banana:

carloanddar
04-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Hello Republika :banana:

Hi Beast! Welcome to our thread! :)

xpaolo044
04-02-2014, 02:40 AM
Hahahha

Beastkeeper
04-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Hi Beast! Welcome to our thread! :)

Salamat :D

Sent from my MID7032 using Tapatalk

Ninthplague
04-02-2014, 07:41 AM
Maybe you intentionally go to them and lure them to gang you so that you can make screenshots to post here and make our guild look bad.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Alhuntrazeck
04-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Maybe you intentionally go to them and lure them to gang you so that you can make screenshots to post here and make our guild look bad.
Why would I/we do that. This is a game. Not a rival gang war or something.
Just read my above post. Ty

Classychic
04-02-2014, 12:10 PM

I don't think he's referring to you Al, you may ignore that statement. :)

Let it go Ninth. We have better stuff to focus on. :)

Classychic
04-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Congrats, loves! Still up there hehe :) Keep those APs coming!

carloanddar
04-02-2014, 01:15 PM

Don't think everything is about you man! lol!

carloanddar
04-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Congrats everyone for maintaining our spot in the top guilds. We appreciate all your efforts and hardworks! let's enjoy more and avoid drama! lol :)

Classychic
04-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Gh party :)

Hotfrozen
04-03-2014, 03:09 AM
Lol i thought he said he's out of this thread. Oh well NVM! Players with negative kdr are soooo sensitive..

Anyway congrats sa atin for maintaining our spot in the LB, power AP pa,guys!!

And special thanks to Ninthplague for the sigs, you rock man!!

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 06:26 AM
Lol i thought he said he's out of this thread. Oh well NVM! Players with negative kdr are soooo sensitive..

Anyway congrats sa atin for maintaining our spot in the LB, power AP pa,guys!!

And special thanks to Ninthplague for the sigs, you rock man!!

I thought I could keep my word for it and leave this thread for good hoping you guys could stop talking. He has a negative kdr because he pvped with epics, he was a noob back then, he got 100 kills with 1000 deaths. How about I make your pvp kdr negative eh? And he ain't sensitive, he's only pointing out mistakes you guys are causing in pvp. (EX. Gang Block Spawn)

Ninthplague
04-03-2014, 06:47 AM

Sorry Al, my post was for the deleted post of Xeno.

Hecx
04-03-2014, 07:25 AM
lmao!

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Sorry Al, my post was for the deleted post of Xeno.

I deleted it, originally I was gonna leave it here but then I felt bad for going back on my word. If you want, I can add it to your ganging spawning and blocking album, really it's np for me.

Alexandrias
04-03-2014, 07:45 AM
You may kindly leave the page Xeno. Thanks :)

Hotfrozen
04-03-2014, 07:47 AM
I thought I could keep my word for it and leave this thread for good hoping you guys could stop talking. He has a negative kdr because he pvped with epics, he was a noob back then, he got 100 kills with 1000 deaths. How about I make your pvp kdr negative eh? And he ain't sensitive, he's only pointing out mistakes you guys are causing in pvp. (EX. Gang Block Spawn)

Whose story is it? LMAO

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 07:48 AM
You may kindly leave the page Xeno. Thanks :)
I tried

Whose story is it? LMAO

What do you mean?

Alexandrias
04-03-2014, 07:48 AM
#Preach

Dope! Hahaha

Classychic
04-03-2014, 07:49 AM
Lol that's enough guys. Don't waste time on Xeno :)

Alexandrias
04-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Its been long overdue now. To be making a big fuss out of als post. I think it was done and dealt with. Lets all move forward. Shall we?

Hotfrozen
04-03-2014, 08:00 AM
I tried

What do you mean?

The one with negative kdr cause he pvped with epics, and noob back then and got 100kills and 1000deaths? I dont remember mentioning any names on my post, but it seems that you are telling someone's story
LMAO

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 08:03 AM
The one with negative kdr cause he pvped with epics, and noob back then and got 100kills and 1000deaths? I dont remember mentioning any names on my post, but it seems that you are telling someone's story
LMAO

You're talking about alhunt

mrshield
04-03-2014, 09:39 AM
GRTZ REPUBLIKA

Jxt here

Classychic
04-03-2014, 10:29 AM
GRTZ REPUBLIKA

Jxt here

Thanks!

Alexandrias
04-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Thanks!

Sis we've been making a lot of noise in AL for the past couple of weeks. I dunno if good or bad for us but its still publicity. Lol

carloanddar
04-03-2014, 01:04 PM

lol! you're making me laugh! gonna make my friend's kdr negative when u can't even kill a non-mythic toon... don't make me laugh bud! and can u do me a favor? go to your guild thread and stop posting here in our thread! you're full of drama!

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 01:16 PM
lol! you're making me laugh! gonna make my friend's kdr negative when u can't even kill a non-mythic toon... don't make me laugh bud! and can u do me a favor? go to your guild thread and stop posting here in our thread! you're full of drama!

Lol I can't kill a non-mythic toon? Rofl, I've farmed a FULL mythic toon (excluding the daggers) at L36. I'm pretty sure there's no one as good as me with my equips and my pet aside from Jalvy and Jane.

Iieutenant
04-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Xeno, you can't even kill me, how are you going to be able to kill Hotfrozen when he is stronger and has better equips than me ...

Classychic
04-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Lol tantanan niyo na si Xeno. Don't feed the troll. :)

carloanddar
04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Lol I can't kill a non-mythic toon? Rofl, I've farmed a FULL mythic toon (excluding the daggers) at L36. I'm pretty sure there's no one as good as me with my equips and my pet aside from Jalvy and Jane.

Good for you then! You're the best! Now can you leave our thread?

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 02:58 PM
Xeno, you can't even kill me, how are you going to be able to kill Hotfrozen when he is stronger and has better equips than me ...
I can't kill you? Rlly? Well that's funny, you're right, I can't kill you when you gang.

Lol tantanan niyo na si Xeno. Don't feed the troll. :)
Lol the irony

Good for you then! You're the best! Now can you leave our thread?

Sure, if your 'friend' doesn't post trash about my friend.

carloanddar
04-03-2014, 03:16 PM
I can't kill you? Rlly? Well that's funny, you're right, I can't kill you when you gang.

Lol the irony

Sure, if your 'friend' doesn't post trash about my friend.

Just leave

Classychic
04-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Shoo fly, don't bother me...

Shoo fly, don't bother me...

I never really knew the other lyrics to this song. :)

Xenobiotic
04-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Just leave

Like I said, if this stops at this post, I won't know y'all.

Classychic
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
I heard Delph is no longer with STS. It's a sad day, and I want to express our gratitude to her for being a reachable part of the STG Team.

On behalf of Republika, THANK YOU DELPHINA! :)

Hotfrozen
04-03-2014, 11:40 PM

Just ignore him bro, that man is suffering from Attention Deficit Disorder. Muahahahahaha

crotbilas
04-04-2014, 01:10 AM
sucsess

Hotfrozen
04-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Shabu pa xeno hahahahahaha

Hotfrozen
04-04-2014, 07:48 AM
At yung isa jan na gusto mag pa sikat, kala mo sisiskat ka sa mga screenshots mo, matagal kana pong sikat, dahil scammer ka po ang bad mo po

Classychic
04-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Just lolling at the posts :) You think you're so good.

Endkey
04-04-2014, 09:21 AM
all of u..the ones who posted 1v1 me :)

Iieutenant
04-04-2014, 09:38 AM
all of u..the ones who posted 1v1 me :)

So now you wanna 1v1 ? Hahahahah

Ninthplague
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Endkey please be true to your sig.

Vorg
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Guys ignore these 2 kids from resilience they got nothing better to do.

rapsadoodle
04-04-2014, 09:43 AM

For all haters especially mrblu :D

Classychic
04-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Guys ignore these 2 kids from resilience they got nothing better to do.

You're right. We should do that. :)

Alcrexx
04-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Seriously ya guys need to stop flaming this thread, like, right now.

Sorry if I post here, but this is looking like a warfare thread. Just reminding that guild thread is not to make offensive comments, but advertising the guild for everyone that reads it.
Maybe you can repair the damage of this thread.

And, once more time I'm sorry, but this is looking uncomfortable.

Iieutenant
04-04-2014, 09:53 AM

Whahahah lmao

Classychic
04-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Thank you. We're new and yet... Oh well...

Classychic
04-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Dear guildmates, please pretend that we are in-game and put them on IGNORE from this point onwards. Thanks!

carloanddar
04-04-2014, 10:27 AM

XENO its not new just now 5mins ago they stop block and gang but still got farmed.

this guild is full of BS.

they only know how to gang and spot block because thats the only way they can make kills.

all there members are noobs.

if you see xxcafelattexx is republika member..

so noobish way and they keep on saying its not true all hypocrites!

Oooh! I see we have the best actor here again! You're very strong Puppy! oh sorry it's Pappy! i'm just used to seeing you like a puppy following and kissing the feet of the people you can't kill! lol! anyway we all know you're a superstar and is VERY MUCH A PRO! Now, do you wanna build a snowman? If you don't like and you just want to get some attention like u always do as an attention seeker better leave our thread.. lol! do you wanna build a snowman? hahaha!

Classychic
04-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Oooh! I see we have the best actor here again! You're very strong Puppy! oh sorry it's Pappy! i'm just to seeing you like a puppy following and kissing the feet of the people you can't kill! lol! anyway we all know you're a superstar and is VERY MUCH A PRO! Now, do you wanna build a snowman? If you don't like and you just want to get some attention like u always do as an attention seeker better leave our thread.. lol! do you wanna build a snowman? hahaha!

Ignore na kaseee

carloanddar
04-04-2014, 10:57 AM
lol a noob comment so much where you nothing in the real game.

endkey just leave them alone, no matter what they will do stop block or or gang still farmed them.

just like the screen shots, they spot block but still farmed and in the end they end up running like the a noob.

haha! sorry last na tpos ignore na! di ko lng mapigilan hahah! dami ko kcng tawa sa comment na to.. pa-english english pa e mali mali nmn grammar... buti puppy naiintndhan ka ng mga porenger mong kaguild! hahahah! talino e! hahah! puppy advice lng ha, gamit ka MS Word or google pra my grammar check pra hnd ka nmn ngmumukhang alm m na.. hahah!

biunabis
04-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Haha.....i guess a "pro" like yourself runs even when your team is doing the spot blocking! Nice post daddy blu! Say what u want about resilience....but we dont block....congrats u will be farmed now...like always...so make sure to have your blocker ready....oh wait....it didnt even help you...lol #still farned

Endkey
04-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Haha.....i guess a "pro" like yourself runs even when your team is doing the spot blocking! Nice post daddy blu! Say what u want about resilience....but we dont block....congrats u will be farmed now...like always...so make sure to have your blocker ready....oh wait....it didnt even help you...lol #still farned

Biu chill..let em have fun..we should give em one place where they can have some fun :D

Iieutenant
04-04-2014, 02:16 PM

Resilience doesn't block?? Ok lol

Classychic
04-04-2014, 02:34 PM

First off, Daddyblu, when you join a game where we have guildies on both sides, you cannot say that my member is blocking because he was there first and was flagging before you got there. Xxcafelattexx flagged on both sides. Quit acting like every room you enter becomes yours. We don't have to spotblock to win. And we don't have to post about our wins to make us look good. One SS of consecutive kills on your side does not tell the story of how you were farmed too. :)

And for the rest, Biu and End. Go play your games elsewhere. I've had enough with meddling people who can't leave the Pvp room without having something to say on forums as well. Goodbye and good day.

Hotfrozen
04-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Just play super mario

kahel
04-04-2014, 04:14 PM

bahhhhhaaaahahahaa

Alexandrias
04-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Haha key and biu are such babies. Oh well, haters gonna hate!

Btw blu. Its just a game, stop making this fantasy your reality.. Hahaha this game has gotten into your core. Try to see a psychiatrist perhaps. They can help you. OH WAIT, I DONT EVEN THINK YOU UNDERSTAnd WHATS WRITTEN HERE. MY BAD! Lol

Hotfrozen
04-05-2014, 12:12 AM
haha! sorry last na tpos ignore na! di ko lng mapigilan hahah! dami ko kcng tawa sa comment na to.. pa-english english pa e mali mali nmn grammar... buti puppy naiintndhan ka ng mga porenger mong kaguild! hahahah! talino e! hahah! puppy advice lng ha, gamit ka MS Word or google pra my grammar check pra hnd ka nmn ngmumukhang alm m na.. hahah!

Google translate

Hotfrozen
04-05-2014, 12:22 AM

Omg im scared, use lepre when you farm me for extra 15% luck LOL

Shivaun
04-05-2014, 05:01 AM
OMG what a thread -.-

Shivaun
04-05-2014, 05:04 AM
Haha key and biu are such babies. Oh well, haters gonna hate!

Btw blu. Its just a game, stop making this fantasy your reality.. Hahaha this game has gotten into your core. Try to see a psychiatrist perhaps. They can help you. OH WAIT, I DONT EVEN THINK YOU UNDERSTAnd WHATS WRITTEN HERE. MY BAD! Lol

LMAO.......

Shivaun
04-05-2014, 05:06 AM
ROFL..... sorry can't get over this :)

Cero
04-05-2014, 11:15 AM
Hello po sa inyong lahat:)
halos lahat ng mga bigating guild thread may bakbakan. Lol
Di ko alam ung buong story pero parang makulit ang labanan nyo. Haha

Cya in game.
Peace

epicrrr
04-05-2014, 11:23 AM
yeah war din sa forum haha, padaan lng at hindey pows akow Penoy. :D

Classychic
04-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Hindi nman kami bigatin e.. Nagmumukha lang haha..

Euldor
04-06-2014, 08:30 AM
Mga pare! Good luck sa inyo! :D

Classychic
04-06-2014, 10:40 AM
REPUBLIKA CONTEST:

Spot the wrong grammar!!! Whoever wins will get a kiss from Classychic ;)

Lol kahel. Bakit mo binebenta mga halik ko???? Haha

Looks like someone got a taste of his own medicine and now he's complaining about it. Oh the irony of it.

Iieutenant
04-06-2014, 01:05 PM
REPUBLIKA CONTEST:

Pag ba madami na spot madami dn kiss?

Classychic
04-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Lugi. Dami nyo naman kiss nyan.

Hotfrozen
04-07-2014, 12:40 AM
REPUBLIKA CONTEST:

Sakit sa ulo nyan, medicol please...

Monarch Pedraza
04-07-2014, 04:38 AM
baka sabahin gang wkwkwkw 79870

Classychic
04-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Double super gem weekend is over :( isa lang nakuha ko *sniff*

Iieutenant
04-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Same lol, puro upgrade na nga gnawa q :3

Classychic
04-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Extended the April Fool's contest till April 8, 8pm Mla time. Hindi pa kasi nakakaloot ng pang cash prize huhuhu.

Tendirin
04-07-2014, 04:47 PM
grats maybe i could join you guys one day

Classychic
04-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Them = famous. Others = unknown. Must be nice.

Alexandrias
04-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Hahahahaha! Sis, awesome logic, but what i would like to know from him is the differences between tones and tons. Hmmm seems like 2 synonymous word for him.

Classychic
04-08-2014, 12:48 AM
And he's back. Guys stop calling him baaackkk.

We don't really care whether Kahel is not actually male but a female. We would care if Kahel pretended to be female and he/she wasn't. And on that pretense also manage to snag some gold and items from online romances. But since it isn't the case I don't know why you should point it out.

We may not be in school but I believe the use of correct grammar should be the standard in speech or writing, be it English, Filipino or any language. That said I hope we all make extra effort not to be lazy in composition, even though the forums may be a bit of an informal domain.

And may I remind members and non-members alike that the guild thread is supposed to be the forumers' introduction to us. Any personal grudges whatsoever may be resolved thru pm or in game. No more trolling and flaming please. Keep the guild thread clean. Thank you.

kahel
04-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Hahahahaha! Sis, awesome logic, but what i would like to know from him is the differences between tones and tons. Hmmm seems like 2 synonymous word for him.

"tones" daw kase southern accent , taga Alabama ;)

Hotfrozen
04-08-2014, 07:34 AM
"tones" daw kase southern accent , taga Alabama ;)

TONES daw eh, hayy ambobo ni Blu hahhaa

Zeus
04-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Just posting on Remiem's behalf, as a reminder to everyone:

Guys! It sucks that I even have to step in here, but really....

My list of reported posts is a mile long because the drama, flaming, trolling, and arguing has gotten out of control here. If the guild thread drama doesn't stop I will have to shut the threads down. I don't want to do that... I love you guys and your guilds. Guild threads are where everyone can gather and chat and hang out with each other. It's supposed to be a GOOD thing!

To *insert guild name here* Members: Please do not antagonize, argue, or feed any "fires." In or out of your thread. I know it can be frustrating when someone comes into "your house" to insult your guild or guild members, and the instinct is to fight back. Take action simply by reporting the post and letting the mods take care of it.

To *insert guild name here* Members: This is the *insert guild name here* thread. Bottom line. Guild drama, guild wars etc. will happen. Many times that's part of the fun. But do not bring the drama here. Ultimately, the forums are for fun. They're a way to chat and hangout with fellow members and enjoy yourselves. Keep that in mind whenever you are making posts. To make posts that are intentionally hurtful, insulting, or encourage negativity of any kind is against the ToS and terms for infraction or even bans.

Please please PLEASE clean it up so the *insert guild name here* thread can keep on running. :)

Thanks a bunch,
Remiem

Classychic
04-08-2014, 06:16 PM
Spring cleaning has commenced. :)

carloanddar
04-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Grats everyone for maintaining our spot on the Top Guilds. Keep those APs coming! :)

Classychic
04-10-2014, 09:00 PM
Congratulations everyone :) being among the top guilds is just a bonus to having you guys!

Iieutenant
04-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Wooot

Classychic
04-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Congratulations to the winners of our April Fools event! :)

Aziarr
Lrnce
Watanone
Sakarazu
Tearsofpain
Fluffytuffy
Ninthplague
Iyansky
Looowe
Chaoz
Elnazty
Beastkeeper

I hope more members work as hard as you guys, all your efforts were worth the recognition and prizes. Stay tuned for more events and have fun! :)

Diceed
04-15-2014, 07:30 AM

Master:

Officers:
73675 73746
74703 83125
74729 75547
75566 76166

Recruiters:
74754 75560

pagawa naman po ako sig na my name ng Republika. :) ty. ty.
IGN: Cuberoot

Classychic
04-15-2014, 07:20 PM
pagawa naman po ako sig na my name ng Republika. :) ty. ty.
IGN: Cuberoot

cute naman ng sig mo ah :)

Classychic
04-16-2014, 05:36 PM
Wake up, loves! :)

Iieutenant
04-16-2014, 05:40 PM
I'm awake!

Classychic
04-16-2014, 05:45 PM
Erm. But I don't love you :P bahahahahaha

kahel
04-16-2014, 10:30 PM

hahaha

Congrats guys!

Iieutenant
04-17-2014, 05:22 AM

Ok...

Classychic
04-17-2014, 08:49 AM
Bahahaha!!! ;)

Classychic
04-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Lrnce, you were looking for this vid:

http://youtu.be/hxb0n0gC-oM

If you watch will towards the end she has pictures of her guild visits, and we're lucky we had that chance too :)

tofiluk
04-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Hello Guildmates, especially to our Guild master and Officers na walang sawang nag papaganda ng guild natin. Thank you at nakasali po ako sa Guild na ito. Superhappy. God bless and more power to our Guild.

P.S: Pagawa po ako signiture Like nung kina lrnce. - Toffiluk :*

Classychic
04-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi Jelyne! Welcome to the forums! :) Glad to see more of you here, you can learn a lot by researching and asking questions! PM mo si Ninthplague about the sig ;)

tofiluk
04-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Hi Jelyne! Welcome to the forums! :) Glad to see more of you here, you can learn a lot by researching and asking questions! PM mo si Ninthplague about the sig ;)

Hello po mama, medyo new lang ako here sa forums mga one week pa lang. okay na po Siggy ko. :D
yea, dito rin po ako minsan nag memerch. :)

Classychic
04-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Congratulations to our pve week winners!

Sorcerers:
1. Greengemini
2. Lrnce
3. Xxlovejoyxx

Rogues:
1. Blizzybug
2. Fluffytuffy
3. Draaai, Exclamatory

Warriors:
1. Ninthplague
2. Yensky
3. Iyansky

Sa uulitin! :)

Beastkeeper
04-30-2014, 08:34 PM
hello guys :)

Classychic
05-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Hi beast :D dko pa pala napapaedit ang officer list!

Pyoom
05-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Di ko mahanap ung border and font na ginamit mo haha.86688

Classychic
05-02-2014, 07:13 AM
Py, level ano ka na? :)

Lrnce
05-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Hi Republika :biggrin:

Classychic
05-02-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi oyens :)

Pyoom
05-02-2014, 10:30 AM
Py, level ano ka na? :)

41 po haha. :D

Classychic
05-02-2014, 02:01 PM
41 po haha. :D

Why do I see you wearing kraken gear??? Lol. Update your siggy, btw ;)

Remiem
05-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Guys. Final warning. The drama, insults and harassment need to stop HERE. The bullying issue was brought to my attention and I am taking action as necessary. All similar issues need to be taken directly to myself or STS. Not to the public forums. Thank you.

Classychic
05-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Guys. Final warning. The drama, insults and harassment need to stop HERE. The bullying issue was brought to my attention and I am taking action as necessary. All similar issues need to be taken directly to myself or STS. Not to the public forums. Thank you.

Noted Remi. Sorry for the trouble :)

TheMightyFeusalet
05-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi members of Republika,

like some may know i will stream saturday to sunday(for 8 bit supply drop). One of my ideas was to interview some people of differents guilds, i am looking for maybe your master, an officer or a recruiter. We would talk about your guild, how it is there, on what it focus,... If you would like to join pm me ot answer in my thread: ... (will be made soon) or answer just here. If we would do an interview I would like to use skype, this doesnt mean you need to facecam with me. As long as I hear your voice I am okay with it! If this isnt your thing you can still do some other random things with me(arena,elite,pvp,...) during my stream!*

I hope that you will reply and I hope to see you saturday or sunday in game!

Greetings Feusalet!*

Classychic
05-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi Feusalet! I will talk about it with other officers :) what time is that in CST? I might be busy with tourney prep tho, will pm you! Thanks for inviting us :)

TheMightyFeusalet
05-15-2014, 11:09 PM
drop here your ign etc, and then i will see when you will be online tomorrow :D

Classychic
05-16-2014, 07:45 PM
Ign is Classychic :)

Beastkeeper
05-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Waaa kung wla sana nag umpisa neto pati ung kadramahan dinadala dto forums games po ito d to forum pang drama. :)

Ninthplague
08-19-2014, 10:40 AM
Wala na update ha

Ice
12-29-2014, 07:16 AM
oi buhay pa kau?

Migzorille
12-31-2014, 01:25 AM
Good luck sa inyo republika