PDA

View Full Version : Bird Builds?

lce
12-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Can someone help me with the Archer Bird Builds?
I was thinking pure dex however he will die in bosses in cause of low Str meaning low Hitpoints

So would 158 DEX(Enough for Wraith) And rest onStr will do?

Can anyone also tell me the Skills I need I dunno what points I should spend on SKills

lce
12-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Come on people someone help lol

raysinhell
12-11-2010, 04:50 AM
Can someone help me with the Archer Bird Builds?
I was thinking pure dex however he will die in bosses in cause of low Str meaning low Hitpoints

So would 158 DEX(Enough for Wraith) And rest onStr will do?

Can anyone also tell me the Skills I need I dunno what points I should spend on SKills

That's exactly what I have set up. I find it to be very effective. Others will argue pure dex is better. Really one is no better than the other. Both have pros and cons. I prefer the Dex/Str hybrid setup for the dodge and armor improvements, not to mention the increase in HP, however minor those improvements may be. If you don't care about anything but doing as much damage as possible, go pure dex.

Your equips are what really make the difference, and the combination of the equips. Use a shield and talon if you want more of a tankish build, or go bow/blaster for dps.

Sky../
12-11-2010, 09:11 PM
@raysinhell
I read a thread about dual speccing where it says to split stat evenly and then usen equip to boost stats up to 158. Would that be better or worse or about the same?

Mathuyama
12-12-2010, 10:35 AM
i would only skil dex up to 154 for jacobs void helmet.
so the rest u can put +49 in int and str

Seratonin
12-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Dual spec'ing for birds is pointless to me, I maximize my DPS by dumping everything into DEX. But it's all in how you want to play the game. =p You should play how you want, and only play how you like, not how everyone else thinks you should play. If you learn the game mechanics, you will find the right path.....

ImANoob
12-12-2010, 08:53 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?14570-Best-New-Build-for-Twinks&p=142228#post142228

if you'd like you can test this out on a higher level and send me feed back. Read through the whole thing, its worth taking on the wall.

Precious
12-15-2010, 09:52 PM
For Pure Dex i prefer Talon with shield for either pvp or pve thou i'm a warbird:)