PDA

View Full Version : Add more m/s to rift or give it to the the new cyber armour + helmet

nazgulking
12-10-2010, 01:05 PM
As the title says: having 9 m/s for my pally with full rift set is kind of low IMHO , add 1 or 2 m/s per each item or add more to the set bonus; 13-15 m/s set total m/s seems more adequate to me. If this way is not viable add this extra m/s to the cyber armour for all races like 4-5 m/s for armour and other 4-5 m/s to the incoming helmet.

Suggestion delivered.

Lesrider
12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Careful, bc most people think pallies are overpowered already. Asking for more may start WWIII.

nazgulking
12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
My nukes are ready. Besides I survived Fallout 5 times in a row, I think I'm prepared.

EDIT:
That's why added the option to add m/s to cyber armour for all 3 races as well

superglut2
12-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Nerv pali plz

Rusalio
12-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Always amazes me that folks want to change the game for everyone because of their own choices. Sorry, it was your choice to do PALI, deal with the limitations or shortcomings as everyone else does with their toons. My Archer goes through a lots of health pots but not going to wine about giving my armor more health regen because I CHOSE to do DEX. sheeeesh! Read the story line of the game and you'll find it was predicated upon true toons, not hybrids. Hybrids are great but not reason to change features. I also don't believe cyborarmor is meant to be better than the purchased items.

BeardedBear
12-10-2010, 03:04 PM
So let me get this straight....you are using STRENGTH gear to make your Enchantress and already overpowered build, AND want it to have more M/S to suit your needs?

As I have hot keyed in my PL quick chat, "Man, what an idiot!"

Lesrider
12-10-2010, 03:10 PM
Lol I knew I didn't have to say too much, bc others would chime in here.
Be thankful rift has any ms now. Used to have 0!!!

Rusalio
12-10-2010, 03:18 PM
hahahahah LES, for a second I sort of thought myself sounding like you!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah

Lesrider
12-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Lol bring in the clones!

Pharcyde
12-11-2010, 01:04 AM
why increase m/s on cyber? Its already powerful enough, almost the same as wraith and hidden buff (Which somehow like nobody knows about..) +25 mana and +25 hp.

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Kinda sort of making me mad that they get so close to the wraiths for some of use that like to run and build for this stuff..... The fact that you mention hidden buffs takes the cake!

Lesrider
12-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Yeah evertone's selling all their equipment now (except me). So I dunno how the economy can recover from this. Basically there's nothing worth buying or selling anymore (except maybe a mega blaster?).

EricB
12-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Yeah evertone's selling all their equipment now (except me). So I dunno how the economy can recover from this. Basically there's nothing worth buying or selling anymore (except maybe a mega blaster?).

LoL so true! i could finally buy all the items i needed! Delayed (cyber) BlackFriday! woohoo! XD

Arterra
12-11-2010, 11:12 AM
psssssst osiris has no regen!!!! :(((((

Barbamitsos
12-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Nerv pali plz

dont talk plz

nazgulking
12-12-2010, 04:52 AM
After talking to RedRyder, I have to say no more m/s for rift needed. He showed me his full rift paladin and was like 15 m/s (I deduct 2 m/s because he was dual speccing). To all posters who showed only hate and no costructive posts I can say, following your way of writing, that there are lots of walls around where you can bang your head if you need to let out your hatred, do it till you are calm.
Here we are all civil and adult (to some extent) and there is no need for personal attacks or such, if you wanted to say that my suggestion was wrong you could as well show some numbers (or at least talk calmly like Lesrider and others had) like I did with RedRyder instead of random Whinig and casual anger throw.
Devs you can close this thread.