PDA

View Full Version : Problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mridul Bajpai
03-23-2014, 10:54 AM
Hey , i played this game regularly and today after connecting it strucked for much time i uninstalled and reinstalled it 32 times but everytime it strucked on downloading the file android009.pak and didn't downloaded further i love this game so please solve my problem and please reply i am mridul in the game in gone squatchin alliance.

Mridul Bajpai
03-23-2014, 11:10 AM
pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!REPLY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apaini
03-23-2014, 06:30 PM
Uninstall bc. Reboot your phone. Browse into your phone directory and look for a cache file within your device storage or sd card(depend where u install into) the folder is sts.bc. remove that. Reinstall the game. Launch it and it should automatically download. To prevent any confusion. use wifi to download the game.

Mridul Bajpai
03-23-2014, 10:59 PM
thanks apaini very much