PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason?

Warlord0520
03-23-2014, 03:54 PM
Hello, I was playing PL and this guy asked me if he could buy my account and I said that it was against the ToS, then he proceeded to tell me that he bought over 50 accounts and that it is safe. I told him that I dident care, he then opened trade, gave me 2 million gold so I clicked confirm and he actually gave it to me but said I had to give him the info... (email and password)I said he can get banned for doing that and he said he is going to report me to STS for scamming( when he approached me first) about buying accounts. I dident give him his gold back because he left after telling me that. This wasn't his main toon as he was doing it on a different profile because he dident want to get his main banned I suppose.( maybe this is a technique to get players to give away info because the scammer wanted to show me that he would pay upfront) I know that I shouldent have taken the gold, but I realized that I was scammed out of a expensive vanity before, and STS couldent do anything about the trade dispute. Also, he seemed to not care too much about giving stuff out, as he said he has a lot of gold. So I reckon the 2 million was just to get me to give him the info which obviously dident work. I wrote his name down but I'm not going to say it here. Once a day went bye i logged on my profile and it said I was banned for violation of their TOS and ban time:forever. But I guess if the ban cannot be lifted then I'll just stop playing STS games then if they won't ban players who buy accounts over players who actually care about progression during a game.
And I sent a message to STS support but I haven't gotten an answer in 2 almost 3 days now, so idk what to do from this point other than deleting all my legends games.

Cheenivie
03-23-2014, 04:02 PM
There was a screenshot of you posted on forums saying you were selling founders.

BoomBox
03-23-2014, 04:21 PM
Its the wkd lol. Probably get an answer tomorrow.

XghostzX
03-23-2014, 04:26 PM
But I guess if the ban cannot be lifted then I'll just stop playing STS games then if they won't ban players who buy accounts over players who actually care about progression during a game.
And I sent a message to STS support but I haven't gotten an answer in 2 almost 3 days now, so idk what to do from this point other than deleting all my legends games.

STS will continuously ban players who truly aren't the victims. Why? Because their team is too small to support all of their games and provide decent customer care anymore. They used to be able to. But that's no longer the situation. The team is simply too small to handle all of these games effectively and equally (at least in the perspective of an average PL, DL, SL customer).

Sorry this happened to you, I really hope you can get your account back. It sucks when something's taken away from you that you worked hard in and the reason isn't justified... so best of luck.

Rolocolo
03-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Ok, im confused, you stole 2m from some guy and you're sayin you shouldn't be banned? The only problem i see is that the guy who bought 50 accs should be banned as well

programmed
03-23-2014, 04:34 PM
There was a screenshot of you posted on forums saying you were selling founders.

Well if what cheen is saying is true then it could be that when you were reported they looked at your chat activity or something and saw you were selling founders and banned you for that, and not what you are talking about in this thread.

Oldcoot
03-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Yea, let's hear what you got to say about that. I knew there was something fishy about your founder thread

synfullmagic_23110
03-23-2014, 04:41 PM
just waiting for this tew be locked C:

Schnitzel
03-23-2014, 04:43 PM
*ahem*

Don't discuss bans on Forums

Rescind
03-23-2014, 04:47 PM

Reckt.. There is a thread of him trying to sell the acc

[url]www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142512-Founders-Vanity-Hat. (Pics)

synfullmagic_23110
03-23-2014, 04:53 PM

Good job Junior Detective :D

Hook
03-23-2014, 04:58 PM

Lol nice :)

Hook
03-23-2014, 05:01 PM

NotYoCookiez busted him :p

Warlord0520
03-23-2014, 05:12 PM

lol i wasent even selling it i was joking around because someone told me that it was going for 10m+ and i dident believe them. Besides i dident even give out any info and i was NOT selling my acc.

Warlord0520
03-23-2014, 05:14 PM
Ok, im confused, you stole 2m from some guy and you're sayin you shouldn't be banned? The only problem i see is that the guy who bought 50 accs should be banned as well

no, if you read my post you will see he tried to accuse me of selling my acc when i told him that it was against the TOS.

synfullmagic_23110
03-23-2014, 05:20 PM
no, if you read my post you will see he tried to accuse me of selling my acc when i told him that it was against the TOS.

Caso Cerrado!!!!!!!!

Lovingly
03-23-2014, 05:22 PM
This tread smells

Xyzther
03-23-2014, 05:32 PM
lol i wasent even selling it i was joking around because someone told me that it was going for 10m+ and i dident believe them. Besides i dident even give out any info and i was NOT selling my acc.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuure

Extreme
03-23-2014, 05:36 PM
Lol

Covert
03-23-2014, 05:40 PM
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/covert69/batmin_zpsea05cc61.jpg (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/covert69/media/batmin_zpsea05cc61.jpg.html)

H2N
03-23-2014, 05:43 PM
Closing this up.