PDA

View Full Version : Holy Teeth Drop Secret, Dravemage!!! Where do I farm teeth? How do I farm teeth? Wha

LordDravek
03-23-2014, 10:07 PM
So.... here we go... Ever wonder how some people have attained so many teeth so quick? Dedication! Dedication! Dedication!... and slightly having no life or a significant other wanting to smash your phone.

Normally, I can average 14-26 (sometimes more) teeth in a 6hr (on and off) session. This morning they were dropping like flies! ( 1-2 every two runs) This evening? (9 hours) zilch. nada. zero. Sheesh... talk about a bummer. It makes me wonder if teeth have the same time-sensitive programming as locked drops. Back to topic...

I pretty much stay in the wilds of Tindirin. You can skip part of the map, killing enough annoying bad-hair tiki things to draw out the bosses, take out the elite guards, and either wait for the egg to crack or take your chances at destroying it. I recommend destroying it with a strong team, which can save you 10-30 seconds.

As noted, lep does nothing for teeth drops. Ive seen plenty of players yelling 'lep' while waiting for the egg to crack. It forces me to emote a laugh... (almost as much as the MANA/HEAL cry)

Once your drops are collected: exit to a random place, return to the wilds, and have your team follow.

It never gets boring and it's a lot of fun. I always try new methods, weapons, skills, and teams to find the faster method. So far, using a two man (AOE mage and a boss-killing rogue) crew seems to be extremely effective. I've never seen more than two teeth drop in a run so a 3 or 4 man party is slight overkill and you lose odds. (my opinion)

Feeling lonely and wish to run solo? type /partyi (random characters). It'll put you in a party by yourself without having random players join your map. Then head to map. Type /partyl to reset.

Good luck and Good Will Hunting!! :-)

Hoardseeker
03-24-2014, 08:25 AM
So.... here we go... Ever wonder how some people have attained so many teeth so quick? Dedication! Dedication! Dedication!... and slightly having no life or a significant other wanting to smash your phone.

Normally, I can average 14-26 (sometimes more) teeth in a 6hr (on and off) session. This morning they were dropping like flies! ( 1-2 every two runs) This evening? (9 hours) zilch. nada. zero. Sheesh... talk about a bummer. It makes me wonder if teeth have the same time-sensitive programming as locked drops. Back to topic...

I pretty much stay in the wilds of Tindirin. You can skip part of the map, killing enough annoying bad-hair tiki things to draw out the bosses, take out the elite guards, and either wait for the egg to crack or take your chances at destroying it. I recommend destroying it with a strong team, which can save you 10-30 seconds.

As noted, lep does nothing for teeth drops. Ive seen plenty of players yelling 'lep' while waiting for the egg to crack. It forces me to emote a laugh... (almost as much as the MANA/HEAL cry)

Once your drops are collected: exit to a random place, return to the wilds, and have your team follow.

It never gets boring and it's a lot of fun. I always try new methods, weapons, skills, and teams to find the faster method. So far, using a two man (AOE mage and a boss-killing rogue) crew seems to be extremely effective. I've never seen more than two teeth drop in a run so a 3 or 4 man party is slight overkill and you lose odds. (my opinion)

Feeling lonely and wish to run solo? type /partyi (random characters). It'll put you in a party by yourself without having random players join your map. Then head to map. Type /partyi leave to reset.

Good luck and Good Will Hunting!! :-)
Looks Gods but the Code..../Partyi? And /partyi leave? Its /Partyinvite (anything here) and /Partyleave

Hectororius
03-24-2014, 08:42 AM
actually /partyi and /partyl are both legitimate shortcuts in the game.

Candylicks
03-24-2014, 09:41 AM
actually /partyi and /partyl are both legitimate shortcuts in the game.

This is very good to know. I've always logged onto another device and pt myself (lol) when I don't want to play with anyone else, like locked farm and not in the mood to race other people.

Best new thing I've learned! Thanks for this.