PDA

View Full Version : Apple ID password at login

ssyzzyggy
12-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Why am I asked for my Apple ID password every time I log in?

Pocket Legends never used to ask me to put in my Apple ID password at login - only when purchasing platinum.

I don't enter my password as I see no need to give Space Time Studios accesss at this point, but the Apple ID login window keeps popping up asking for my password. I click cancel each time and the window immediately pops up again until I 'enter the world'.

It feels dodgy and I am concerned about the security of my Apple ID.

thank you
Sszzygmiester

asommers
12-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Did you attempt to purchase Platinum prior to this and it failed?

-ALS

ssyzzyggy
12-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I did make big plat purchase several weeks ago
it worked
and I have spent some of it

maybe it's unrelated to Pocket Legends
could be just the app store program
but I notice it with Pocket Legends
cause it's so addictive and I login so often

giayuan
12-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh yeah, Im having this problem too, but recently found answer, the answer to me, maybe not you, but probably same. When downloading, installing, or updating any app from app store and it is stopped because of internet spike or something like that, all the downloading, etc is stopped, as access from app store has been temporarily blocked. After internet or something recovers, you have to tap the icon which is downloading, etc after it asks you for the password. It will ask for password when you log onto something online/playing something online; example: PL!

ssyzzyggy
12-10-2010, 08:25 PM
It's definitely Pocket Legends asking for my Apple ID password.

I checked the App store and all my apps are up to date.

I restarted my iPad and opened a couple other apps. Nothing happened. As soon as I opened Pocket Legends, the little screen asking for my Apple ID password popped up.