PDA

View Full Version : Old Players Star Legends

Avril Lavigne
03-24-2014, 01:03 AM
My appeal primarily to developers.
Why not make gifts for the older players SL? Inasmuch as you did it for players PL! I would like you to not forget about Star Legends.

Iliketolol
03-24-2014, 01:13 AM
Star legends? Whats that

Conquered
03-24-2014, 02:06 AM
Star legends? Whats that

:(.

Avril Lavigne
03-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Star legends? Whats that

what does it mean?

Warlord0520
03-24-2014, 02:56 PM
My appeal primarily to developers.
Why not make gifts for the older players SL? Inasmuch as you did it for players PL! I would like you to not forget about Star Legends.

Its not as old as PL :P but im sure they will start doing that maybe in the next year

Dragoonclaws
03-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Avril,

First of all, this must on "general discussion", or "feedback and suggestions".

Second of all, we all are complaining about being forgotten by Spacetime Studios team for not developing Star Legends.

Finally, I agree with you: we need prizes for real vets. I haven't achieved 1 year yet, though. We must also consider the fact that we have arbiter items, which is not present in other legends (well, I think). If you missed the 36/41/46 cap... then too bad.

Dragoonclaws
03-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Star legends? Whats that

Google it.

Warlord0520
03-24-2014, 05:25 PM
Avril,

First of all, this must on "general discussion", or "feedback and suggestions".

Second of all, we all are complaining about being forgotten by Spacetime Studios team for not developing Star Legends.

Finally, I agree with you: we need prizes for real vets. I haven't achieved 1 year yet, though. We must also consider the fact that we have arbiter items, which is not present in other legends (well, I think). If you missed the 36/41/46 cap... then too bad.

Arbiter on SL is the vanity cap prizes on every other legends game :) TBH sts hasent done anything special with SL lately :( which is why it is a dying game unfortunately

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2014, 06:32 PM
Arbiter on SL is the vanity cap prizes on every other legends game :) TBH sts hasent done anything special with SL lately :( which is why it is a dying game unfortunately

Rephrase this plz.

Warlord0520
03-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Rephrase this plz.

On Pocket legends, the level cap is 76, once you reach level 76 you get a rare golden vanity Helmet. In Star Legends you get an Arbiter Helmet for reaching 36. In Arcane Legends you get a banner for reaching the level 41 cap. In dark Legends you get the Vanity Pet for reaching max level cap 36.

Once the level cap is raised, these items wont be offered anymore, so they are a bunch of level cap exclusives just like what is offered in Star Legends. Hope this helped!

Dragoonclaws
03-25-2014, 08:51 PM
oh! well, I guess avril is right then.

Tendirin
03-27-2014, 10:15 AM
im a old player in sl since 2011 haha im Oracheon

Iliketolol
03-27-2014, 10:41 AM

Liar, show ss.... U are not even close to 'founder'.. XD

octavos
03-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Liar, show ss.... U are not even close to 'founder'.. XD

I have to chime in on this interesting topic...

I believe its STG to make that call. But arbiters mean more than anything in SL. It would be nice to have something like PL, But I would like to complete the arbiter set first. like I have posted before...I would like to get the remaining parts arms and legs with plat. what SL needs is country flags and shields...like PL has.

There is a vet vanity you could get for playing a certain amount of time (green space suit if your an engineer , Blue for OPs, and red for tanks) But a Shield or Helmet to commemorate (years of service) would be great....1 and 2 years...even 3 years for people..since (3) is about to happen for many of us. I played SL since day one of Verizon Beta..and is my permanent home, even if I play AL more.

Warlord0520
03-27-2014, 02:46 PM
I have to chime in on this interesting topic...

I believe its STG to make that call. But arbiters mean more than anything in SL. It would be nice to have something like PL, But I would like to complete the arbiter set first. like I have posted before...I would like to get the remaining parts arms and legs with plat. what SL needs is country flags and shields...like PL has.

There is a vet vanity you could get for playing a certain amount of time (green space suit if your an engineer , Blue for OPs, and red for tanks) But a Shield or Helmet to commemorate (years of service) would be great....1 and 2 years...even 3 years for people..since (3) is about to happen for many of us. I played SL since day one of Verizon Beta..and is my permanent home, even if I play AL more.

they dont give two craps about Sl right now, i talked to a dev and they arent updating anytime soon. the only reason AL even gets updates is because alot of them pay money for those stupid chests in AL. They should do this for all of their other games and maybe they will get more attention. But as for now, SL isent their main priority so its basically a dying horse per se

Conquered
03-28-2014, 06:47 AM

nub, come back in sl

Koolops
03-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Iv been apart of sl for 2 years i joined 11.2.11 i agree we do need something to show that ya still cares for us vets.

Koolops
03-30-2014, 11:42 PM
But as for now, SL isent their main priority so its basically a dying horse per se agreed