PDA

View Full Version : Question

Froxanthar
03-24-2014, 04:30 AM
When will Warriors got their Lv.41 Legendary Hammer ? Because mobs are tougher and Conquistadors Shield not doing any good for me. Especially PvP. Rogues got their Bow & Mages got their Gun. Warriors need their Hammer too.

Peace

Toy
03-24-2014, 06:05 AM
I agree, the shield just ain't good enough for warriors compared to rogues and mages. They will make a Legendary Hammer maybe when elites comes out. Not sure.

CrazyTank
03-24-2014, 06:08 AM
I think there will be entombed hammer of warfare lvl 40 version. Champion and noble gear is still dropping. So I think same goes to entombed hammer

Arachnophobik
03-24-2014, 08:11 AM
agree.. shuyal mobs felt like they've been taking steroids now.

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
Warriors are not meant to do damage. You're getting +160 armour with that weapon, what do u need else? If you want damage, try using Lvl 36 dev mauls. They're doing pretty well. And i think there wont be any hammer this expansion, there will be swords.
I love to play with conquistador sheild, its awesome.
Thanks

Hectororius
03-24-2014, 10:30 AM
Use a glaive?

Entombed will not scale to 40 unless its a Bael/Krunch drop i future. We will indeed get lvl 40 Architect Blades though.

I agree though, warriors are being severely shortchanged in the weapons department atm.

edit - The Dragon Teeth Slicer from the Teeth Vendor Kaden could possibly be a new Hammer (even though Slicer sounds more like an axe or blade) based on the Damage/DPS ratio it has.