PDA

View Full Version : Buying conquistador over lep? Did I make the right choice?

Vandslaux
03-24-2014, 10:01 AM
I love how it looks on warrior, but I seem to be reading that lep will be rarer

Sceazikua
03-24-2014, 10:41 AM
Well lep is limited time, while conquistador isnt :) So if you are a long-term player, lepre will be rarer than conquistador :) It was lucky me who bought them lepre suits of sorc for 35k, now it trippled in a day and there are only 3 or 4 in cs now.

Vandslaux
03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
Well lep is limited time, while conquistador isnt :) So if you are a long-term player, lepre will be rarer than conquistador :) It was lucky me who bought them lepre suits of sorc for 35k, now it trippled in a day and there are only 3 or 4 in cs now.

Conquistador is limited, also I mean the vanity not the gear

Hectororius
03-24-2014, 11:22 AM
All vanities will eventually be worth something. dont expect a return overnight.

Kakashis
03-24-2014, 01:29 PM
lep looks good because of no cape! Mind you the Silver one will be worth more simply because it was plat purchased. That said, I think that becasue gold exists and looks close enough, price shouldn't rise too much. It's not like its the difference between plucked vs non plucked because both were plat. No one will pay a huge premium for basically the same item and in actual practice, I think the gold looks nicer haha

conquisidor snow vanities on the other hand can only plummet like a rock because they're legendary in rarity and there will be plenty of crate poppers once mythic weapon weekend comes around. They'll be the new ethyl eggs

Haligali
03-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Conquistador is limited, also I mean the vanity not the gear

Conquistador(both gear and vanity) is limited during this whole season, check the annoucements.

Ebezaanec
03-24-2014, 01:43 PM
It depends on supply & demand.

If you are expecting the value to reach Arlor Winterfest value, you will be disappointed. During AL's infancy, there were less players and therefore less hoarders. The Leprechaun vanities are now introduced in the sixth season during the release of a new expansion. The price won't skyrocket immediately of course, but it will steaily increase. The auction value will more than likely be around the Halloween vanities in a few months.

If I were you I would keep a few of these sets, but don't put all of your eggs in one basket.