PDA

View Full Version : Benifits for Non-Plat Users!

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 11:11 AM
Hello.
I'm a farmer and I don't want to spend my real life money on this game for Platinums, But Don't you think there should be some benifits for us. We do a lot of hard-work in running hauntleds to earn Hauntled coins, Do daily bard for Story tokens and the newly released currency "Drankin Teeths".
What about getting some benifits from these tokens/coins/teeths? You can't waste them only on pets or some weapons that are not useful at all!
1)Like when running arena, elite runs we need revive if we die during an intense run. If we can revive using 5 story tokens , 10 hauntled coins or 1-2 drankin teeths, It will be nice .
2) As many posted already, Buying elixirs using the same Hauntled/Story tokens will be cool.
3) Opening Lockeds:- Everyone wants to try his/her luck by opening crates. There are elite chests but IMO they got a really low chance on getting an Arcane/Mythic stuff. And If we're already a Non-Plat user, who wants to waste hardly-earned 200k or more on opening these chests???. If locks can be unlocked/opened using 30 story tokens, 30 hauntled coins, or 5-10 drankin teeths, That will be aweosme.
4) Respec:- No one can wait 1 whole month for the Respec weekend and change build. These respec should be buyable by using 100 story tokens/50 hauntleds/20 drankin teeths.
These are the basic problems that I or any other Non-Plat user will be facing.
Many people out there will not agree to me. But" How much benifits should be there for the rich dudes out there who can waste money on the game".? Come on, It's a game and It should be balanced.

Cero
03-24-2014, 11:38 AM
The only benifits that sts gives for non-plat users are the F2P game that they offer.
Being able to play without spending real money is the sweetest thing on this game. O*C and other mmo for mobiles needs some one time app purchase to play. We are thankfull for sts to make F2P games like this.
And those players with OP gears that bought plat not only to be OP but also supports sts. The real money they use is used by sts to pay for their staff and to feed their family:)

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 11:46 AM
The only benifits that sts gives for non-plat users are the F2P game that they offer.
Being able to play without spending real money is the sweetest thing on this game. O*C and other mmo for mobiles needs some one time app purchase to play. We are thankfull for sts to make F2P games like this.
And those players with OP gears that bought plat not only to be OP but also supports sts. The real money they use is used by sts to pay for their staff and to feed their family:)
I agree, and yes I understand u. But don't You think everyone wants to compete in Endgame PvP or Wants to acheive all PvP ap's?? PvE is easy even without mythic/arcanes and all. Or removing PvP ap's can solve this problem.. And no one wants that!

Akizah
03-24-2014, 12:41 PM
Do free platinum offers, that should get you enough platinum to revive and buy a respec.

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Do free platinum offers, that should get you enough platinum to revive and buy a respec.

And if someone has a Blackberry phone and plays on LaPtop?

Akizah
03-24-2014, 12:54 PM
You can still do platinum offers on laptop, and about blackberry idk XD

Bigboyblue
03-24-2014, 01:02 PM
Cero nailed it here. We play for free. You won't have the best gear or be a pvp powerhouse, but you didn't spend any money on a great game. In order to survive they need people to spend money. If anything please reward the spenders. Keep this game running for cheap people like me lol.

Hectororius
03-24-2014, 01:11 PM
There are plenty of competitive players in PvP who don't spend plat and have worked they way to getting the best possible equips. There are also plenty of good PvP Players (like Cero) who PvP without the best possible equips and are very successful.

You have some great suggestions, and maybe one day they'll be implemented, but not before STS is able to create a new more profitable revenue stream to replace what they'll be giving away.

Rare
03-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Some things in life are a luxury

Solid
03-24-2014, 01:48 PM
The only benefits non-plat users have is they have more money to buy bacon with.

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 01:49 PM
The only benefits non-plat users have is they have more money to buy bacon with.

Lol

Ebezaanec
03-24-2014, 01:49 PM
I don't pay a cent for this game, but I manage fine. The game is nothing for as a time-waster, an option to escape reality to pursue your own goals without penalty.

The game is designed to make money. I'll accept that. I play for free anyways, what am I losing? Only my time.

For the people who spend thousands of dollars on this game, kudos to you all. Thanks for keeping the game free for all of us f2p people.

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 01:56 PM

YOU CANT DO THEM ON CHROME. Thanks
If you can do, NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA. Thanks again

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 02:00 PM
I don't pay a cent for this game, but I manage fine. The game is nothing for as a time-waster, an option to escape reality to pursue your own goals without penalty.

The game is designed to make money. I'll accept that. I play for free anyways, what am I losing? Only my time.

For the people who spend thousands of dollars on this game, kudos to you all. Thanks for keeping the game free for all of us f2p people.
Exactly, and one of the RICH Indian Guy Pm'ed me. I got 14 Homes, lots of cars, and if ur fathers salary doesnt allow u to buy plats, That's bad for u LIL KID. Lol im just speechless. Greatest rogue of all time. salute to u LOL

Haifer
03-24-2014, 02:12 PM

Solid point.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Titanfall
03-24-2014, 02:58 PM
You have to pay to a premium pro. You're a user who doesn't pay and should be happy the game is free like cero said. People who pay get the better stuff because they paid. :) I also don't pay and I don't think we should get benefits because then the people who paid have no point in paying anymore and sts make a loss.

Kakashis
03-24-2014, 03:21 PM
I think STS has done quite a bit for non plat spenders recently! Making story tokens able to buy character, inventory, and auction slots should help the non plat player quite a bit. I'm seeing more interest in this game recently by new players! Let's be honest, I've been running elites more than a whole year and I'm still not equipped with the best gear or have millions in the bank. I'm an occasional plat spender and recently did splurge on somethings and it didn't pay out the way I wanted. Even if you spend thousands, there's no guarantee you'll be better off than when you first started. The key is to set goals and try to achieve them one at a time.

I wouldn't mind a new 1000 story token pet though!

ClumsyCactus
03-24-2014, 03:45 PM
I agree, and yes I understand u. But don't You think everyone wants to compete in Endgame PvP or Wants to acheive all PvP ap's?? PvE is easy even without mythic/arcanes and all. Or removing PvP ap's can solve this problem.. And no one wants that!

Why are you calling this a problem? If you farm lockeds intensively you can get a full mythic armor in a month without a problem, and also the pvp is possible without gear, i know a couple of guys that are really good in pvp, and dont use anything mythic or really expensive. Also your whole "plat should be replaceable" thing would be bad for sts since they wouldnt get any Money, and we wouldnt be aBle to play this awesome game without them. So i say great work sts, and keep it up ;)

mala salerosa
03-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Try to remember that this is a business. The idea is to entice players to spend money. The STS staff doesn't pay their rent in story tokens. Servers, equipment and tech support to keep the game up and running cost a lot of money. I gotta go with CTF on this one. People that won't spend their money on better gear and pets, will certainly have a little extra to spend on miracle meat, better known by its formal name, bacon. There is plenty benefit for non-plat spenders. You get to play this game free of charge... thanks to all the plat spenders.

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 05:07 PM
Why are you calling this a problem? If you farm lockeds intensively you can get a full mythic armor in a month without a problem, and also the pvp is possible without gear, i know a couple of guys that are really good in pvp, and dont use anything mythic or really expensive. Also your whole "plat should be replaceable" thing would be bad for sts since they wouldnt get any Money, and we wouldnt be aBle to play this awesome game without them. So i say great work sts, and keep it up ;)

Another locked farmer LOL
Go farm for yourself.
Lol do u think sts cares if u praise them? On topic:- Plat users will keep spending plats, will never stop.
WHO said whole plat should be replaceable, Use eye-goggles and read the thread again. Thanks

Ishtmeet
03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Try to remember that this is a business. The idea is to entice players to spend money. The STS staff doesn't pay their rent in story tokens. Servers, equipment and tech support to keep the game up and running cost a lot of money. I gotta go with CTF on this one. People that won't spend their money on better gear and pets, will certainly have a little extra to spend on miracle meat, better known by its formal name, bacon. There is plenty benefit for non-plat spenders. You get to play this game free of charge... thanks to all the plat spenders.

Why people are thanking plat - spenders?? Just curios. STS are the one who should thank them. If no Plat-Spenders are there, you gonna die without playing this game?? And I don't know what's wrong in giving some oppurtunities to non-plat users. Guess If it's a level 51 or more cap going on, How can new player cap without using elixirs??? Will they play a whole month just to cap??

Rare
03-24-2014, 07:10 PM
Why people are thanking plat - spenders?? Just curios. STS are the one who should thank them. If no Plat-Spenders are there, you gonna die without playing this game?? And I don't know what's wrong in giving some oppurtunities to non-plat users. Guess If it's a level 51 or more cap going on, How can new player cap without using elixirs??? Will they play a whole month just to cap??

People thank plat spenders because without them the game would be desolate. See star legends and dark legends. People prefer games that get new content. Developers won't bother making new content if there is no money in it for them.

You're right, nobody will die without al. However, it's obvious that a lot of people like it. Games are not a necessity, rather a luxury. And without people buying plat, this game does not exist.

So chew on that a little bit before going Inan on people for having a broader view.

Serancha
03-24-2014, 07:14 PM
"Goin Inan." Love it Aed.

Bozooka
03-24-2014, 07:29 PM
This thread is very weak , Don't try and change the game if you have no money , I'm 17 , but I manage to throw a few bucks in game , And the players buying plat are the ones who keep this game F2P , and obviously you need to learn to play Ur character because i néver die on my Mage unless tank is horrible , never spent plat on a revive ,

Anyways Thank You plat buyers keep it up , just make sure to feed Ur kids first ! (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veluthe
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Non plat users can still have what plat users do. Jst takes more time and actual earning

Meguy
03-25-2014, 02:27 AM
The benefit of a free user is you can play for free. You should be thankful that some benefit are also available using story tokens. I seen a lot of non plats players being successful and have the best gears in game. Stop complaining and just farm and be thankful you can play for free.

ClumsyCactus
03-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Go farm for yourself.
Lol do u think sts cares if u praise them? On topic:- Plat users will keep spending plats, will never stop.
WHO said whole plat should be replaceable, Use eye-goggles and read the thread again. Thanks

I never Said that you wanted plat to be FULLY replaceable, what i Said was that if we had tokens to for an example for opening lockeds plat would'nt have to exist, because no one would want to use it anyway, and there you go. Sts crushed and you can't get any more updates or games

baddiva
03-26-2014, 07:18 PM
I never Said that you wanted plat to be FULLY replaceable, what i Said was that if we had tokens to for an example for opening lockeds plat would'nt have to exist, because no one would want to use it anyway, and there you go. Sts crushed and you can't get any more updates or games

there's alot of rich people who finds it easier to get things instantly with their money, instead of spend days or weeks collecting token. open your eyes 😁 ... example : did everyone stop looking arcane shard from locked eventho it's also can be looted from elite golden dragonchest? it's a very big NO... yes?

aarrgggggg
03-26-2014, 07:30 PM
The only benefits non-plat users have is they have more money to buy bacon with.Yumm Bacon Drooooooollllllllllllllll

Zeus
03-27-2014, 04:27 AM
It's a free to play game, enjoy it as it is. Infact, there are thousands of people that do. Also, among those thousands, free to play players are still able to make it to top players if they're willing to spend time & play wisely.

Some people can afford to spend platinum, others cannot. If you cannot spend platinum, be willing to spend the time. If you cannot spend the time, be willing to spend the platinum. I don't know when people will realize this, but the world revolves around money - that includes games. If you can't spend the money, don't be insulting to those who can and keep the game free for you. Instead, you should be thanking us that we support STG well enough to keep the game free for other players.

Lastly, yes, there are some players that spend thousands of dollars on games. However, do not compare them with your income level. For some, the thousands might be a mere blip on their bank account while for others, they might enjoy spending a large portion of salary on the game. Nobody has any right to dictate what people spend their money on.

Iliketolol
03-27-2014, 05:51 AM

^^ This

lOlOlOlOl!!!!

Deck Kun
03-27-2014, 07:05 AM
sts need plat user,plat user need farmer.we need each other btw.:tongue:

drawfflerz
03-27-2014, 06:32 PM
Actually i want to see all plat user and non-plat user got same benefits, got a mythic or arcane. With or without plat. Im hoping of free mythic or arcane to non-plat user.

Sceazikua
03-27-2014, 11:35 PM
@^: There are already free arcane eggs and maybe a free arcane ring/shards contest for everyone. non-plat player CAN get mythic and arcane stuff with their wisely playing or hard farming. People spend plat because they dont want to spend their time and hard-work into the game. Its basically fair. LOL now people want free mythic/arcane?

chitgoks
03-28-2014, 01:32 AM
you only need patience to be able to get what plat users can. do not worry if you see things like plat-only because nothing is plat-exclusive in this game forever. they will be made available and purchaseable through gold

Zylx
03-28-2014, 06:22 PM
Benefit: You save real-life money

Crowsfoot
03-28-2014, 08:31 PM
All I want is a daily that guarantees an elite golden dragonscale chest after killing X number of elite Tindrid bosses. The shuyal expansion made gaining wealth without pkat near impossible. If I find it the same with the dragon enclave expansion I will have to quit. I won't was the my time making all my money off locked farming only to get 1mil a month. I got 10mil+ in one month during the Oltgar expansion by working hard.

I would like to remind everyone that STS gets compensation when we do free trials. Even if I don't buy platinum, STS makes money off me in that way. You should be able to get rich without platinum, I will never say it should be easy. 5+ hours of elite a day should result in wealth.

Gensin
03-29-2014, 01:30 AM

you cant just say, do plat offers.
sometimes plat offers dont work in various countries.

Mougari Khaled
03-29-2014, 06:25 AM
Meh, i managed to get mythics without spending a cent, and other various games, i have a very good chars with very good gears, but, there some games that require you to pay once you reach certain level, like R**pelz ( idk if naming games is against ToS so sorry ) , once you reach the high levels, you'll have to pay at least 400$ to get the best gear, so i hope sts won't reach that place, because that's why i quit them.
However, non plat users do need some minor help, for me, i'd be happy with upgrading with gold not waiting frekin 2 days :D

yasshh
03-29-2014, 11:34 PM
When you cant change the game...... change the game

Ishtmeet
03-30-2014, 06:21 AM
First, Use eye-goggles and read the thread again. Who asked to change the game? oR I should explain what i meant personally to each other. I just askked to change story tokens hauntled coins and drankin teeth into some good form, nothing else. Hatters gonna hate. Plat spenders gonna hate. Well i dont care if anyone spend thousand of dollars on this game, but if i have extra money ill prefer donating it to the people in need, the poor ones. Not to spend just for fun. Thanks

OwnedSkillz
04-18-2014, 07:37 AM
First, Use eye-goggles and read the thread again. Who asked to change the game? oR I should explain what i meant personally to each other. I just askked to change story tokens hauntled coins and drankin teeth into some good form, nothing else. Hatters gonna hate. Plat spenders gonna hate. Well i dont care if anyone spend thousand of dollars on this game, but if i have extra money ill prefer donating it to the people in need, the poor ones. Not to spend just for fun. Thanks

Well Said Tho.

VenomsChaos
04-22-2014, 04:17 AM
1= revive will not change StS plat sales... Only less free player will use token revive, others will choice to buy and sell eggs with tokens... if 10 token gonna work as 1 plat revive, plat players will still spamm plats, a plat revive user useing revive so many time in day, per day can get 10 token and its 1 revive per day.. so it will not change plat Sales , its will just a chance to revive sametimes super rarely for free players...

2= dont need elixirs.. just buy egg with your tokens and sell.. than buy Elixir kit from Auc..

3= locked topic hmmm, i am sure10 teeth with 1 locked in this season isnt gonna change Market Prizes till end of season... so many plat user keep saying thats

- 200 locked and non mythic non arcane, just losed plats and my golds on lockeds..

- 100 locked and just 1 mythic ( 100 locked avarage prize 1.3 mil if person sell them )
and many topic like that keep comeing from locked openers.. so in that case

From Plat player side : they will not stop spamm plats on lockeds because they are useing plat because no time for farm or dont want waste years for farm... in that case plat users will not waste day-days for only 1-2 locked ( its clearly to see from kit sales, they are selling for 7 k, and farmer buying it and finding 40-50 k with it.. )

From StS plat Sale Side : its will not gonna change plat sales... plat players still gonna spamm on lockeds reason is " From plat players side " .. its will just a wery little seems like free plat offers, free player waste time for earn plat and open lockeds.. not alot free player will waste 10 teeth for 1 locked...

From Market Prize Side : its will not gonna change prizes if its happen only 1 season.. lets think about it
100 locked = 1.3 mil
1000 token will cost your months
1000 token can buy 5 recipe and its almost 10 mil.
so if a free player want open 100 locked, player need waste months and need to risk 10-11 mil lost.. not alot free player gonna risk 11 mil...

From lucky person side : lets say if player opened 1 locked and win arcane ring, yes that person will change ring prize a little, but isnt it same for the luckly free plat offered free player ? or isnt is same for the elite golden chest ? So its will not change market prizes.. personely i never hear a elite loot from golden chests and i opened so many and never loot anything worth...

On the Point this will only giwe a Change hope for free players and they will active more than before, and i think its will funy than before... also its not a big favor for the free players because not so many player gonna risk theys monthly efforts + millions for open lockeds ( free players side )

4= respect, i think it can be with 30-40 hauntlet coin or 100-200 story token or 10 teeth... its will not change plat sale, because plat player will not waste days for only 2-5 plat... its will only help who cant do free plat offers ( example me lol offers not working but i will not waste 40 hauntlet token for respect, 40 token isnt easy to earn ) no 1 buying plat only for respect skill point, in that case its will not change plat sales...

Not: i know i.havent great english and some ppls will not understand what i am saying.. but i am sure alot player will understand points on my mesage...

Your ideas Great because they are not going to a lost for anyone, and your ideas will bring to game fun + activity + hearth atack on opening lockeds with your hardly earned gold risk and its seems so funy to me...

i want add 5 for your topic if its ok for you, add it in your main topic pls... dont need create a new topic when you have great ideas...

5= do samething with essences, really so many gem in auc they are just waste our invertory... on the first times they was worth to farm sell use.. but not anymore... i.think essences could be usable on samething different than fire-blood-glac gems..

Also i want Add this = idk why the ppls keep saying on this topic " StS is business , they need care money +++ "... yes sts is a business and they need to do things for sell plat and survive.. but lets dont forget sts need free players to for survive, and i dont se anything bad from StS side in this topic... if this ideas comes plat sales will not drop and sts will have more free player fan and active players...

kyhara
04-22-2014, 05:44 AM
I think STS earn money mostly from Bitcoins and ofcorese sale of items but i think bitcoins comes first more online games do

Jig
04-22-2014, 05:53 AM
Enough has been said here^^ you should know that it is pretty darn free and fair as it is now! The stuff they have given like elixirs even for gold now! Most plat things could be bought with tokens! Like Inventory auction slots stash many more. Be happy :)

alexdroog
04-22-2014, 06:30 AM

So, you don't go to the cinema, buy books, go to the pub/disco or do some kind of sport? That's all money spent for fun...

And aren't you the one who bought 2 arcane pets with plat?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147816-Development-From-a-Noob-to-Mythic-warrior-in-8-days!
"What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)"

Anyway,
there is no free lunch. The STG team needs revenues to feed their family and keep the servers running. The more you give for free the more you need to charge somewhere else.
No plat - no season 6.

Ishtmeet
04-22-2014, 08:06 AM
So, you don't go to the cinema, buy books, go to the pub/disco or do some kind of sport? That's all money spent for fun...

And aren't you the one who bought 2 arcane pets with plat?
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?147816-Development-From-a-Noob-to-Mythic-warrior-in-8-days!
"What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)"

Anyway,
there is no free lunch. The STG team needs revenues to feed their family and keep the servers running. The more you give for free the more you need to charge somewhere else.
No plat - no season 6.

DUDE, This thread is 1 month old. Try to use eyes. Thanks

Anyona
04-22-2014, 09:30 AM
What Alex said was right, you was a crate opener but now you can't afford to be poppin' them right? Elite/crate farming is your best bet, I can make a few 100k with investing little hours. Don't expect any of your suggestions, plat spenders keep the game running, just like how money keeps the world going round. A big thank you to plat spenders for keeping this game going :)

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 10:50 AM
The funniest thing about thier nightmare is that the players don't know the game could run without anyone opening a single crate but the structure that was given to the game itself, at a certain point, and the minds that pull the strings behind the curtains aren't willing to allow this[..]

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/joe-biden-vp-debate-meme.jpg

notfaded1
04-22-2014, 11:11 AM
Go farm for yourself.
Dude you just don't get it... The only reason AL is a good game is because they have good programmers that get paid with real money. STS doesn't code AL as a hobby. Be glad you are allowed to play for free. I'm so sick of this kind of thread. You ever heard the saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"??? In case you're wondering: Horses' gums recede as they age making their teeth appear longer (hence the term, "long in the tooth"). Inspecting the teeth of a horse given as a gift was considered ungrateful. It would mean that recipient is trying to see if the horse is old (undesirable) or young (more desirable).

Another good one... "Beggars can't be choosers."

If anyone should have any say in how the game is changed or modified it should be the people that pay for it.

Kreasadriii
04-22-2014, 11:33 AM
I agree. Yes, if plat user only takes 3 plat to respec skills and 5 plat to respecs stats + skills.. We could respects too by using more daily token, such as 100 daily bard.
So it takes 10 days to get the token in case just wanted to respecs.
If revive use 5 plats to invulnerable allies too, could it be worthed by using 100 daily bard koin too or 10 hauntlet coin.

That's for example, plat user still the best and enjoy the game, they can use plat easily and use to open locked.
At least, let non-plat users could get it too by give more different ways such as cost more by spending more daily coin or bard coin.

Correct me if I am wrong ^^
Wish it helpful

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Dude you just don't get it... The only reason AL is a good game is because they have good programmers that get paid with real money. STS doesn't code AL as a hobby. Be glad you are allowed to play for free. I'm so sick of this kind of thread. You ever heard the saying "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"??? In case you're wondering: Horses' gums recede as they age making their teeth appear longer (hence the term, "long in the tooth"). Inspecting the teeth of a horse given as a gift was considered ungrateful. It would mean that recipient is trying to see if the horse is old (undesirable) or young (more desirable).

Another good one... "Beggars can't be choosers."

If anyone should have any say in how the game is changed or modified it should be the people that pay for it.

One thing i would like to point out is that first of all, you free player, you are not a beggar and neither is the game doing you any favour by letting you play for free....
On the contrary it is you that is doing the game a favour by playing it out of many "free" games out there. You free player make the number if you weren't here the heavy plat buyers won't have anyone to show their gears to, they won't buy plat and probably won't play a game with few players.
While the game can stand without being plat dependent on the contrary it can't stand without players. Got it? :)
Don't look down on yourself because you don't spend on the game. Your power is immense and Sts will do everything to make you happy and stay here.

From you though it is expected that you intelligently ask for good things that don't hurt the structure of the game and bring it to failure.
Don't ask for:

Free respecs
Free stash
Free plat
Gold to open lockeds
Gold to buy plat
Ecc
Ecc
Ecc
Infact anything that has to do with plat should not be available for gold.

Zeus
04-22-2014, 11:44 AM
One thing i would like to point out is that first of all, you free player, you are not a beggar and neither is the game doing you any favour by letting you play for free....
On the contrary it is you that is doing the game a favour by playing it out of many "free" games out there. You free player make the number if you weren't here the heavy plat buyers won't have anyone to show their gears to, they won't buy plat and probably won't play a game with few players.
While the game can stand without being plat dependent on the contrary it can't stand without players. Got it? :)
Don't look down on yourself because you don't spend on the game. Your power is immense and Sts will do everything to make you happy and stay here.

From you though it is expected that you intelligently ask for good things that don't hurt the structure of the game and bring it to failure.
Don't ask for:

Free respecs
Free stash
Free plat
Gold to open lockeds
Gold to buy plat
Ecc
Ecc
Ecc
Infact anything that has to do with plat should not be available for gold.

Don't forget that it's a symbiotic relationship...free players cannot exist without paying customers either. AL would not have been created without the thousands of dollars pay to play users spent on STG's previous titles.

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Don't forget that it's a symbiotic relationship...free players cannot exist without paying customers either. AL would not have been created without the thousands of dollars pay to play users spent on STG's previous titles.

It is because sts structured the game this way.

Zeus
04-22-2014, 12:05 PM
It is because sts structured the game this way.

And if you don't like it being structured this way, there are other games out there. It's their business decisions and it seems to be working just fine.

These days, you're hard-pressed to find any popular free playing game.

Anarchist
04-22-2014, 12:12 PM
And if you don't like it being structured this way, there are other games out there. It's their business decisions and it seems to be working just fine.

These days, you're hard-pressed to find any popular free playing game.

Me buy plats. :D

There are many many free and popular games, and some of them are REALLY FREE i cant link them though.

Jig
04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Nothing compared to al, nothing compared to
Any of these games... Sts are unique and I like how they made these games, and they're improving gradually

And I'm happy to enjoy the ride while they succeed and grow, watching a company get bigger, better, stronger

Totally just side tracked the main point of this thread, eh doesn't matter theres no more to say anyways.

Ishtmeet
04-22-2014, 03:19 PM
@elitefamily : only non plat users understand it, u don't need to tell those Rich dudes about this :)
@those who say me stop posting this thread : *please wear ur eyelenses before reading this please!*
First of all, this thread is one month old before the kits came in action. I think sts overlooked this thread And only because of this luck kits came into action. Why are you guys stopping us from getting benifits? All comes to pvp, why there are more farmers than those who play pvp??? Because they know pvp aint fair for them. They can't ask for help if some one gangs. Becuz they don't belong to any of top guilds who have bundle of plat users who have everything and only pvp is left for them in game. Join top guilds is an option for them to be good in pvp. Joining top guilds need a positive kdr, most of them gets rejected coz of it.
Well I think there are lot of players who are Awesome and they lose only coz of their gear.
Why you have any problems if everyone got the same type of weapon, and pvp will be more fun.
Now it comes on plat users.. Why everyone thank them for it??? Why do u think game won't work or sts won't earn if it is made fair.
Arcane legends is a great game, many people will keep spending plats becuz they can't waste time and farm for themselves. Sts can find a way for themselves. Lot of trolling in game, and many reject to fight using the same kind if get becoz in the fear of losing. That proves, ur gear is fighting not u.
Notfaded1/fadedtwo: I remember when u ran elite caves with me and you died over 50 times an used plat respawn everytime. Well, this proves many thing. There were 2 non myth rogues too and they died less compared to u. Why? Because they excell in pve and don't depend on plats to get stuff.
I know ,now sts is doing everything fair.
What I asked was luck elixir be gold purchasable nd that's it. We have elixirs in cs now.. Answer me now.. Everyone stopped buying luck kits??? There's answer, plat users will never stop spending. That's it and think before you post.
This is an old thread and request any sts member to close this thread thanks.

VenomsChaos
04-22-2014, 05:12 PM
questions...

1= if 1 plat revives going to posible with 5-10 hauntlet coin, plat players will be stop waste plat for revives ? they will farm hauntlet coin all the day for 3-5 time 1 plat revive ? ( not talking about 5 plat revive )

2= if skill respect 100-200 token, plat players will do 20 day daily for respect ? or they will simply just use plat ?

3= if lockeds can be open 15 teeth, plat players gonna stop open lockeds with plat ? they will farm 150 teeth for the only open 10 locked ?
Also how long they can farm 150 token ?
any plat player can reply that questions pls ?

4= if 150 teeth can open 10 locked, free players will risk theys 130 k + 2.5 mil = 2.630 k lets say it 2.5 mil.... free players will risk it ? we all knowing how small chance for win a good item in 10 locked...

5= do you think how many free,player gonna risk that 2.5 mil for 10 locked ? Abd how many gamble lover free player will lose and win ? % answer preferable...

really soo curious answers...

My Answer:

1= not allways but wery wery rarely i can use token revive, but super rarely because 100 token worth 10+ k, so only 1 plat revive for i will not waste 10 k allways..

2= i dont need a respect but if i need, i could use plat for it, if i dontt have plat i could wait a free respect.. or if my statu really wery bad cant play with it last chance is use 200 token.. 200 token worth 20-25 k, free players will not change statu all the time because 25 k isnt bad money for alot of player...

3= i will not risk 2.5 mil for 10 locked only, but still like your ideas, its will bring active ppls and funs...

5= if 10000 free player out there, only 200-300 player will risk on the first days.. %97 gamble lover player will lose 2.5 mil and they will regretfull and stop gamble.. %1.5 will banefit.. %1 or %1.5 gamble lover will win samething worth more than risked 2.5 mil..

Numbers not true numbers, its just a simple calculate without details... also that way locked prize will be higher, they keep geting low in time because of Kit's... thx for read

Zeus
04-22-2014, 06:17 PM
@elitefamily : only non plat users understand it, u don't need to tell those Rich dudes about this :)
@those who say me stop posting this thread : *please wear ur eyelenses before reading this please!*
First of all, this thread is one month old before the kits came in action. I think sts overlooked this thread And only because of this luck kits came into action. Why are you guys stopping us from getting benifits? All comes to pvp, why there are more farmers than those who play pvp??? Because they know pvp aint fair for them. They can't ask for help if some one gangs. Becuz they don't belong to any of top guilds who have bundle of plat users who have everything and only pvp is left for them in game. Join top guilds is an option for them to be good in pvp. Joining top guilds need a positive kdr, most of them gets rejected coz of it.
Well I think there are lot of players who are Awesome and they lose only coz of their gear.
Why you have any problems if everyone got the same type of weapon, and pvp will be more fun.
Now it comes on plat users.. Why everyone thank them for it??? Why do u think game won't work or sts won't earn if it is made fair.
Arcane legends is a great game, many people will keep spending plats becuz they can't waste time and farm for themselves. Sts can find a way for themselves. Lot of trolling in game, and many reject to fight using the same kind if get becoz in the fear of losing. That proves, ur gear is fighting not u.
Notfaded1/fadedtwo: I remember when u ran elite caves with me and you died over 50 times an used plat respawn everytime. Well, this proves many thing. There were 2 non myth rogues too and they died less compared to u. Why? Because they excell in pve and don't depend on plats to get stuff.
What I asked was luck elixir be gold purchasable nd that's it. We have elixirs in cs now.. Answer me now.. Everyone stopped buying luck kits??? There's answer, plat users will never stop spending. That's it and think before you post.

You're a tank, right?

Let me get this straight...Faded died 50 times in an elite run with a tank present? It sounds like somebody is not a very good tank to me...

Perhaps you should consider switching your class if you cannot play your role properly?

PS: I'm awaiting for you to say more rude comments in Hindi. :3

Jig
04-22-2014, 08:37 PM

I have not spent a PENNYY on AL, on PL I have but here, nope. So watch what your saying buddy^^ I'm going quite well!

Ishtmeet
04-22-2014, 09:56 PM
If u know how to survive in elite u never die. If u don't know u sure will. Me and my guild mate never died in that run. And just do 1 elite caves run with Me, let's see talkers can play or can just spam skills in pvp with some lucky crits and win. Don't need to prove u about my tanking, my guild knows how I do. Zeus again... Jalan hoti hai na.. Pata hai mujhe :D

Ishtmeet
04-22-2014, 10:08 PM
Zeus: I won't specially point you but, all comes to pvp. I'm still waiting for a 1v1 with any warior using legend primary weapon and legend pet. Now again, will you say ur guildmates can't buy stuff for ,legend because they're too rich for it? Well I'm new to endgame pvp and killed the master of phoenix reborn, u know who it is. Glaive user 1v1. I don't really care about it, but still if u have a challenge, let me see. Well, I think I'm the most active player in this game, waste over 12-15 hours a day for it so easy for u to pm me. Waiting for it!

Justg
04-22-2014, 10:13 PM

Thread closed by request.