PDA

View Full Version : Dear Devs,

flaimdude
05-06-2010, 12:21 PM
You guys are awesome. I seriously can't believe that people are bashing on this amazing game. :p Anyways, I just wanted to point out that the fact that because there are haters means that this game is epic. Only truly epic things have haters. Otherwise, it says that it's meh because people don't care. So take those comments in stride, and keep on keepin' on. :D

Dear Haters,
You guys are nubs. :)

(note: not saying critiques, etc. are bad, but I'm saying that bashing for the sake of bashing - as I've seen a little bit recently - is really really stupid)

Cheers!
~Flaim

Royce
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Yup PL rocks all the way. Best thing on iPhone since the advent of fart apps.

Justg
05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Thanks! Help spread the word! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1446-Facebook-Twitter-Membership-Drive)

We're not at all dismayed by the haters... we ran Live for Star Wars: Galaxies fer crying out loud!

Xanthia
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Well, being a SWG Holo Jedi, I LOVED THAT GAME, however why in the world, did you do the CU, the game was amazing Pre-CU. The game was perfect just the way it was :)

Holo Jedi > Village Grinder :)

Elder Jedi Master FTW :)

Justg
05-06-2010, 01:30 PM
We were not responsible for the CU! We were original SWG and JTL, and I have just broken my policy of not discussing other games :/

Jovians
05-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Rofl Justg u beast!

Azrael
05-06-2010, 07:20 PM
SWG was the first mmorpg. Loved that game with a passion. My friend and I would play all night till 7am and then go to the dinner for breakfast for the hour the servers went down. Then hop back on and play another four hours.
I think i stopped when my second holocron told me to become an image crafter (makeover artists), which i ground out with some crazy macro, and then right after told me to become a bounty hunter. Good times though.