PDA

View Full Version : Arghhhhhh!!!

Reunegade
03-24-2014, 06:17 PM
I've been deciding. And deciding. And I cannot make up my mind on which character I should cap!

First, I said warrior, because I liked not dying a lot. Then I said sorcerer, because that was the easiest class to solo farming crates. Then, I said rogue because I like killing quickly and the new magma gear for rogue is sweet.

So, I decided to get the input of the community. I would like to get the capabilities of all the above onto one character, if possible. Thanks!

Serancha
03-24-2014, 06:19 PM
Do them all ;) I have Rogue and Mage at 41, and another rogue and my warrior at 40 ready to head for cap. Why pick one when you can have the best of all worlds?

Reunegade
03-24-2014, 06:20 PM
Do them all ;) I have Rogue and Mage at 41, and another rogue and my warrior at 40 ready to head for cap. Why pick one when you can have the best of all worlds?
I plan to only cap one so I can use the rest of the platinum to farm :)

Xenobiotic
03-24-2014, 07:51 PM
Warrior-Very good class if you know how to use it. If you're capping a warrior for the sake of pvping, I would not get a warrior, why? Because it takes a lot of skill and practice esp with the jugg timing and stuff. I would recommend this to a bit higher skilled people. This class is a must for WT4;KT4.

Good Pets: Glacian, Ribbit, Ripmaw, Grimm, Samael, Valkin, Slag, Orion, (debatable), Shiloh.

Sorcerer-These guys..rule pve, their AoE skills deal crippling damage to mobs if you know how to use them. Imho, I think these little blue fellas are kinda easy to use in PvP, just pop up a charged shield>charged fb>charged light, etc etc.

Good Pets: Samael, Whim, Colton, Orion, Clyde, Malison.

Rogues-Easiest class and just like mages, these ladies can deal some damage in PvE, I recommend you to Alrasia's Blender Spec (Involving Ribbit+Trap+Razor+(Optional) Bomb), it seriously wrecks PvE. Frankly, I find rogues to be the easiest class because it's basically a Ribbit + Mythics + charged Aim=Win in PvP, atm rogues are extremely superior in PvP.

Good Pets: Ribbit, Samael, Hammerjaw, Colton (debatable), Malison, Valkin, McCraw.

Alhuntrazeck
03-24-2014, 08:04 PM
I recommend you play a rogue - with an AoE skill build they're great in PvP, and Alrisaia's build which xeno mentioned above is beast (however, it would probably inevitably lead to you using a ton of pots).
In PvP, even Tarlok rogues can 1 hit/combo a mage if you know how to use the map to your convenience (stay at the bottom of the screen where the mage cannot see you, etc.)

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Yep, it seems as if the rogues are going to dominate another season.

Azemen
03-24-2014, 08:28 PM
Which class is best in Elite PvE Maps?

Xenobiotic
03-24-2014, 08:34 PM

Rogues imo, great for solo'ing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ihasa
03-24-2014, 08:55 PM
Where can i see alirisa's build fpr rogues?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Ravager
03-24-2014, 09:12 PM

Rogues imo, great for solo'ing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But most expensive. Burns both pots so fast and gear is expensive.

Outside of arcane and mythic weapons mage is cheapest to play and effective in pve. Rogue is best balance of both worlds. War is good at pvp. Rogue seems better at max levels this season.

Spyce
03-24-2014, 09:18 PM
Sorcerer.
Gear is relatively cheap and uses the least pots on average.

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Sorcerer.
Gear is relatively cheap and uses the least pots on average.

False, sorcerers usually use the most pots on average, depending on your build. I go Fireball, Lightning, Gale, and Timeshift (for leveling), so that kinda makes it pot-intensive, with extra damage output and faster runs!