PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a guild

MrKrone
03-24-2014, 08:38 PM
That is NOT based on pvp. Looking through this subforum, all i can see is guilds that are either 100% pvp, disbanded, or so old that id be necro-ing the thread to ask about the guild.

Since i refuse to be the plague that necros, i decided to make my own thread. Im looking for a guild that is more focused on leveling, farming, and the occasional merching (for when all the farming pays off). I want a guild that is friendly with one another, and not afraid to talk. The smaller the guild, the better. I want to help build a community, if at all possible. That said, i wont mind a large guild (200+ member count), so long as its not riddled with inactivity.

help me join a social farming/leveling family, please ._.

If it helps influence you, i used to have a decent sized rep ingame and here on the forums :P or it was just an ego... I know dudetus, aerospacegod, and chickenrunn and lwmark HAVE to remember me D:

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Azsontop
03-24-2014, 08:52 PM
Join absolute members are helpful at farming merching and even leveling all guild members 36+ only

MrKrone
03-24-2014, 11:07 PM
Can i get an ign of an officer or even the master, so i can talk to them about the guild?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Distension
03-25-2014, 02:46 AM
The Guild <Dirty Cops> is a very good guild. The owner is pretty active and so am i. We sometimes pvp but our main goal is to farm and get rich. My Ign is my Forum name so private message me on forums if your interested.