PDA

View Full Version : Question About the Recipe?

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 10:50 PM
Once you buy the recipe to craft Rendtail's Dragonstone Ring with 150 teeth, are you allowed to use that recipe as many times as you want to? Or is it just a one-time deal?

Hiosahaf
03-24-2014, 11:01 PM
Most probably multiple times. Like it was in Tarlok. You can use it as many times as you can. I think must be the same.. not completely sure though.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 11:19 PM
Most probably multiple times. Like it was in Tarlok. You can use it as many times as you can. I think must be the same.. not completely sure though.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

If this is the case, it is very bad. You're basically giving people with the recipe an infinite amount of gold by making it reusable. The people with the recipe could easily make offers to craft other people's arcane rings for them. Find someone with a shard, make them pay you 10-20 mil to craft the ring for them.
You could also easily buy the shard for 60-65 mil gold, craft the ring, and in five days worth of time, sell the newly crafted ring for 70-85 mil gold.
At this rate, these players ought to have billions and billions of gold since you can be able to craft 5 arcane rings at one time, which results to [(10-25)*5] 50-125 mil gold each week, which is damn outrageous.

Morholt
03-24-2014, 11:25 PM
It is one time usage.
Offcial confirmation of this is all throughout the forum. Especially within the announcements sub-forum.

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 11:26 PM
It is one time usage.
Offcial confirmation of this is all throughout the forum. Especially within the announcements sub-forum.

Would you like to give me the quote please?

falmear
03-24-2014, 11:45 PM
I've heard it is re-usable. I don't see anything wrong with that. Anyone can farm 150 teeth, you don't need to rely on anyone else to make a ring.

Instanthumor
03-24-2014, 11:49 PM
I've heard it is re-usable. I don't see anything wrong with that. Anyone can farm 150 teeth, you don't need to rely on anyone else to make a ring.

Sure, anyone can farm 150 teeth, but why would they if they are rich enough to pay someone that has the recipe? Why farm the 150 teeth?

falmear
03-24-2014, 11:54 PM
Sure, anyone can farm 150 teeth, but why would they if they are rich enough to pay someone that has the recipe? Why farm the 150 teeth?

I still don't see the problem. Any noob can farm 150 teeth and make an arcane ring for some rich person. How is this bad?

Frohnatur
03-25-2014, 12:02 AM
First of all: It will limit the 'black market' by the fact that you have to trust the crafter. So its not that easy like you think, to give someone a 65 mil peace and expect that the crafter will give it back to you.

Then: wait until the elite maps come online. People will have pretty quickly their own receipes and that will water down the market for 'receipt-crafter' especially because its a high risk business. And it takes 5 days and a high amount of gold. high high high risk so you must know the crafter rather well... And trust himher.

I'd say: just relax and sit back and watch. Lets see what happens.

Frohnatur
03-25-2014, 12:04 AM
And get a shard first, before you complain... lol :D

Instanthumor
03-25-2014, 12:07 AM
And get a shard first, before you complain... lol :D

Who is complaining? I'm just pointing out some facts.

Madnex
03-25-2014, 12:15 AM
I do not own a recipe neither do I plan indulging in such tasteless repetition. But personally, if it's re-usable it means I can just wait for my turn and let the one or two trusted friends who got the recipe craft it for me.

But this will hurt for those who planned to get commission off rich players to craft their rings since the value of the recipe would crash. If it's re-usable.

Daddyblu
03-25-2014, 12:26 AM
Sorry It is reusable.

You need 25 of each essence, Shard and 240 plats or wait 5 days.

Zylx
03-25-2014, 12:58 AM
If this is the case, it is very bad. You're basically giving people with the recipe an infinite amount of gold by making it reusable. The people with the recipe could easily make offers to craft other people's arcane rings for them. Find someone with a shard, make them pay you 10-20 mil to craft the ring for them.
You could also easily buy the shard for 60-65 mil gold, craft the ring, and in five days worth of time, sell the newly crafted ring for 70-85 mil gold.
At this rate, these players ought to have billions and billions of gold since you can be able to craft 5 arcane rings at one time, which results to [(10-25)*5] 50-125 mil gold each week, which is damn outrageous.

That would also be a very apparent scamming medium.

Edit: Actually it probably already could be a means for a scam. I wont detail it here due to the possibility of the presence of greedy eyes.. could inspire potential scammers..

Eski
03-25-2014, 03:15 AM
Farm ur teeth instant...farm ur teeth...

Instanthumor
03-25-2014, 04:50 AM
That would also be a very apparent scamming medium.

Edit: Actually it probably already could be a means for a scam. I wont detail it here due to the possibility of the presence of greedy eyes.. could inspire potential scammers..

True, didn't think of this, but yes, this could happen.

Farm ur teeth instant...farm ur teeth...

Yeah xD 32/1000000 !!