PDA

View Full Version : Dragkin Teeth : Just a thought...

Waheedski
03-25-2014, 05:30 AM
I'm just thinking out loud here....

You know... Say you have a surplus of Dragkin teeth, wouldn't it be nice if you can just give the surplus to your friends and fellow guildies. You know, to say thanks for helping fight bosses, levelling up, and complete quests, what you think folks ?

I know ppl will then start begging you for Dragkin teeth like a mofo but I ain't got time for dat.

STS what THINK ???? DRAGKIN TEETH ALLOW GIVE ?

Toy
03-25-2014, 06:04 AM
Ehhh, if dragkin teeth were tradable then rich people can sit there all day open up crates and buying teeth. Rather than getting off their butt and work for few hours a day. This will cause drama for people that works hard to farm them and people just buys them

Doomreaper
03-25-2014, 08:25 AM
Who has a surplus of dragkin teeth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
03-25-2014, 09:56 AM

You cannot trade satchel items. Teeth, Hauntlet and Story tokens are satchel items.

Plus it will ruin the farming for others.

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
03-26-2014, 03:24 AM
Sorry to say that bro... But to be honest ,it's a "not smart" idea.
I will no longer play if this happens. I spent whole week farming teeth and have issues with my back now, who wants teeth gotta farm them like I did.
Unfair idea.

Keshav Agarwal
03-26-2014, 04:13 AM
lol...-100000
"surplus"????
hard to get even 10 and u r talking about "surplus"
Sorry but this is the first thought that came to my mind......

Waheedski
03-26-2014, 04:27 PM
Well it was just a thought but I wasn't on about selling, I was on about more like an option to donate, no selling, anyhoo back to farming and enjoy people.

Also for all those misunderstanding about surplus, I'm talking about in the future. Some just jump to conclusions rather quickly sheesh.