PDA

View Full Version : Implememt this please.

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Its ridiculous when people leave mid hp to "keep a good ratio"

PLEASE make it so you cant leave within 10 seconds of combat.

maneut
12-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Its ridiculous when people leave mid hp to "keep a good ratio"

PLEASE make it so you cant leave within 10 seconds of combat.

Or make it once you leave you cannot rejoin the same game period.. sick of pple winning a fight and then re-join to refresh their mana and health

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 02:11 AM
Or make it once you leave you cannot rejoin the same game period.. sick of pple winning a fight and then re-join to refresh their mana and health
Thats not the issue, its leaving at half hp to not die.

icantgetkills
12-11-2010, 02:54 AM
Thats not the issue, its leaving at half hp to not die.

Yup some evan guy is a overpowered warbird and he still leaves LOL.. I was dex bird... Such such such such a noob and yes +1 implement this! PLEASE

gl0c
12-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Yup some evan guy is a overpowered warbird and he still leaves LOL.. I was dex bird... Such such such such a noob and yes +1 implement this! PLEASE

same here, but instead it was two pure mages(lvl20 and 24) and I'm a lvl20 dexbear. The next thing I knew I was fighting the lvl20 and then he/she eventually leaves during combat. so i really like this idea.

chriscw97
12-11-2010, 03:10 AM
Or maybe they can get fined whenever they leave:P And the cash divides to the oppsition..hehe jk
+1 to this idea

Lesrider
12-11-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't play pvp, but I do think leaving like that should be considered a forfeit. Not sure how it can be implemented, what with ppl lagging out, getting disconnected, etc. But there should be a way to discourage people from leaving just to preserve their ratio.

Djinn80
12-11-2010, 01:02 PM
I completely agree. Anytime you leave a pvp match your char should sit there for 10 seconds while you "time out". So many lame players do this in hopes to have a high ratio. It's bad enough there are only 2-3 pvp games at a time and then the people you fight against leave when you are going to kill them and come back full health.

If you leave and come back, you should come back with the same health you left with. Similar to how you go through dungons and complete them - health stays same.

This way, if they leave, they have to go to town, heal up, then come back.

Zeus
12-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Lol Twink you got the 10 second thing from runescape haha

Kossi
12-11-2010, 06:28 PM
omg i love this idea!!

you devs better implement this!!!

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 08:29 PM

Auctally many mmos have this, runescape just happens to be one of them.

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 12:37 AM
Especially for low low level twinking. I was on my lvl 5 twink and I was pwning the hell out of the place. But the score was still 0-0 because every player quit in the middle of the battle because I crushed them.

Alterra
12-13-2010, 02:16 PM
Yes this needs to be fixed. Leaving in mid fight is lame and u might just get tagged on forums as one of those people if u continue to do this.
Devs can and should fix this!

Kujen
12-13-2010, 02:55 PM
This is a problem in a lot of FPS games too. People just care too much about their stats, and will do anything to preserve them.

I haven't tried CTF on PL yet, but I know in other games this behavior completely ruins the fun of objective gametypes. Only a few people bother to go for the objective (the flag), while others just hang back and pick people off in hopes of improving their kill:death ratio. They don't care about whether their team wins. If the only stats (at least for objective gametypes) were win/lose, and kills/deaths don't count, then people might actually play it as intended.

skimmey
12-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Yep would be a nice thing to do (: really annoying after the several times I experienced it

chriscw97
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
errhh why is this rated 1 star?
So far all posts have agreed with this :0

Sigkill
12-14-2010, 11:27 PM
yea, would be a good idea i used to play a game with a logout timer, maybe something like this could be implemented, but people can just go hide and then log in and rejoin after :(

Greek
12-14-2010, 11:37 PM
I really dont understand what the big deal is with ratios. Personally i think measureing someones skill in pvp is actually playing them, if its team battles or singles.

TwinkTastical
12-15-2010, 12:26 AM
errhh why is this rated 1 star?
So far all posts have agreed with this :0

cause some doosher/boosters dont like being told

LIGHTNINGLORD67
12-15-2010, 12:30 AM

this is so true lmao.

tsschinadawg
12-16-2010, 12:22 PM
no one complains about overpowered warbirds and pallies now,. but abusing it by logging out of game if you will almost die in battle in pvp is so LAME!!

im dex bird and see my opponent like warbirds and pallies almost die because im pawning them even in 1on1 situation and logs out when nearly gonna die gets in my nerve!!!

im getting high blood because of this lol

IMPLEMENT NOW!!!!!!

you warbirds and pallies know who you are i dont need to say your names,. be ashame other warbirds and pallies get bad names beacause of what you do!!