PDA

View Full Version : Tarlok gem weekend?

Wutzgood
03-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Was just thinking how great it would be if they allowed tarlok gems to be crafted for a weekend by anyone that still has the recipe in their inventory. For this level cap they will be useful and its only a matter of time before they are used up. It would have to be for a short amount of time to prevent flooding tho.

Thoughts?

matanofx
03-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Well my first thought is it would absolutely not be fair if only the people who still have the recipe could craft tarlok gems because most of us already deleted e'm for not having any use and no announcement from STG that those recipes will useful sometimes in the future.

My second thought is that its probably too soon to ask for a tarlok gem weekend since the last one was during winter event not too long ago, maybe in 2-3 months is what im thinking if at all theyre going to bring back tarlok gems and not just make up new gems with different abilities.

Zeus
03-25-2014, 08:07 AM
That's entirely a selfish motive...nty. If you want tarlok gems for your weapons, wonderful people have listed them on the AH available for purchase. They work quite well, I've bought quite a few myself! :p

Ebezaanec
03-25-2014, 10:13 AM
No, Tarlok gems recipes have run their course. They were part of the Tarlok content and part of the teaser content for Enclave.

I am sure that STG will release gems that are a mock-up of Tarlok gems, however. The possible new gems will function just the same, but will have different names.

They will more than likely bring new gems during Enclave's run.

Kakatoa91
03-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Prefer to see different new type of gem than old tarlok ones.
I wouldnt mind a triple chance on super gem week btw. That would interest me into crafting my last tarlok gems.

Lovingly
03-25-2014, 12:11 PM
I have a feeling that tarlok gems will run out before tarlok is return

Morholt
03-25-2014, 09:03 PM
There are still thousands of Tarlok gems out there.

When they release new gems, I'd imagine them to be the same style as Tarlok, but as: str/dex, dex/str, and int/dex.

Samhayne
03-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Tarlok has been defeated. I wouldn't expect his magic will resurface anytime soon.

Ebezaanec
03-25-2014, 10:29 PM
Tarlok has been defeated. I wouldn't expect his magic will resurface anytime soon.

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Hiosahaf
03-25-2014, 10:41 PM

Hope returned to the citizens of Frozen cove. They were overjoyed and showered our hero with the gears crafted in Tarlok's forgery! Thorbold, the frost knight, eventually returned from afterlife and gave our hero a few rare eggs of the most valuable companions ever. One of them was an elemental pet itself!

Our hero then went back to Arlor to bask in his glory. He danced and sang merrily in his Mystic Manor. The place was enchanted and blessed with Arlor's magic. But then came a message! The citizens of Tindirin needed the hero's help! Theybheard of his adventures against the ferocious Tarlok and how he defeated them. They called upon him so that he could aid them in defeating the awaking dragons!

Meanwhile, The Dragon King Rendtail called upon

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/uhehu5yh.jpg

To revive his fallen comrade- Tarlok! Oblivious to this piece of information, our hero set out to battle Rendtail and his army.

He was victorious, but his joys didn't last long.. the citizens of Tindirin had spotted a blue dragon flying towards Frozen Cove..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
03-25-2014, 10:42 PM
That moment when you get carried away :|

Ebezaanec
03-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Hope returned to the citizens of Frozen cove. They were overjoyed and showered our hero with the gears crafted in Tarlok's forgery! Thorbold, the frost knight, eventually returned from afterlife and gave our hero a few rare eggs of the most valuable companions ever. One of them was an elemental pet itself!

Our hero then went back to Arlor to bask in his glory. He danced and sang merrily in his Mystic Manor. The place was enchanted and blessed with Arlor's magic. But then came a message! The citizens of Tindirin needed the hero's help! Theybheard of his adventures against the ferocious Tarlok and how he defeated them. They called upon him so that he could aid them in defeating the awaking dragons!

Meanwhile, The Dragon King Rendtail called upon

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/uhehu5yh.jpg

To revive his fallen comrade- Tarlok! Oblivious to this piece of information, our hero set out to battle Rendtail and his army.

He was victorious, but his joys didn't last long.. the citizens of Tindirin had spotted a blue dragon flying towards Frozen Cove..

Boy.. Cross-Merge much? lol

Hiosahaf
03-25-2014, 10:56 PM
Boy.. Cross-Merge much? lol

It was the only pic of a villain I had in my downloads folder :|

katish
03-25-2014, 11:09 PM
It was the only pic of a villain I had in my downloads folder :|

Had a good laugh thanks :P

Zylx
03-25-2014, 11:16 PM
I have 6 rage gems left in my stash. I'm wanting to wait a bit longer for the price to rise a little more before i sell them.

Wutzgood
03-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Lol figured if see what others thought. I've been saving my recipes for next year in case tarlok returns. This way I won't have to repurchase them.