PDA

View Full Version : Server or Connection Problem

Schkaih
03-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi to all, i just wanted to tell you my concern regarding this unstoppable running of PING. We have a stable internet connection good wifi connection. But the server keeps me disconnecting and lag is really a pain. Ping is continuously running until i get disconnected when I try to relogin ping is already running. I already tried to reinstall the application and try to connect to my neighbors wifi, suspecting that it is my connection but it is still the same. Please fix this if this is a server's problem or please give me any suggestions or opinions on how to fixed this if it is my connection problem. Thank you.

IGN: Schkaih - Warrior Guild: Moon 3
Schkylar - Sorcerer Guild Moon 3

Hoardseeker
03-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Probably there is a problem with your network not STS

Orageunas
03-25-2014, 11:52 AM
Probably there is a problem with your network not STS
This. There is very very very rarely problems with sts's servers.

qoutascava
03-25-2014, 12:08 PM
i have the same problem. especially when i play using google chrome. i have a good connection of internet but when i play AL i got dc always especially when i am going to a new map.this happens to me everyday though.i cant even play and hunt teeth for good,and not only me who experience it also my friends and guildmates as well. i hope sts do something about this issu. the ping is going crazy.

mommyjane
03-25-2014, 06:25 PM
actually im having same problem too..i can play during the day before but noting can do nothing but to afk til 1am in our time...it started after the expansion..

Vixenne
03-26-2014, 05:45 AM
I don't get disconnected. Though I get reeeeally laggy and my ping skyrockets when I'm in maps. But in town my ping is normal. And my net is very stable so I don't have a problem with it. Started maybe a week after expansion.

Hoardseeker
03-26-2014, 07:40 AM
I don't get disconnected. Though I get reeeeally laggy and my ping skyrockets when I'm in maps. But in town my ping is normal. And my net is very stable so I don't have a problem with it. Started maybe a week after expansion.
Same here :)

Lordmrarcanex
03-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Go check your Data Usage. It always happen to me. When my connection good but ping. My Arcane Legends Data Usage High. You just need stop playing AL for a while like 2 or 3 days. Hope this useful for you.