PDA

View Full Version : New Elites and Emberglow

Xenobiotic
03-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Hey sts, is it ok if you guys nerf elite tindirin just a bit? It seems that their hp and damage is quite op and very difficult to beat (I only tried the first map). Can you guys make Emberglow ring have an actual glow so it matches the name and looks cool :). Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keikali
03-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Elites seem to be fine. I enjoy a nice challenge. The game gets boring quick if you can easily farm a map with no strategy and teamwork.

Morholt
03-25-2014, 05:06 PM
Honestly...a simple strategy and the maps are easy.
You just can't spam your skills.
Timing and coordination and two mages in pink can handlemost things.

Xenobiotic
03-25-2014, 05:29 PM
Honestly...a simple strategy and the maps are easy.
You just can't spam your skills.
Timing and coordination and two mages in pink can handlemost things.

True :/ well I did try with a random pug, I'll try with a better team :) thanks for feedback guys.
I still want emberglow to have a slight glow :D

Speedofsound
03-25-2014, 05:58 PM
The only part of the whole elite tindirin i found OP was rendtail. His boulders or whatever drops insta kill anything other than a tank and are quite difficult. The other maps are not that bad and the mobs can be controlled with some strategy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zylx
03-25-2014, 10:46 PM
Call me weird, but dispatching lots of enemies in a short period of time is a lot more fun to me than fighting a bunch of near boss-level enemies at once in a hack-and-slash rpg like this. Idk, i guess the coolness of killing 50 enemies with one attack is pretty satisfying to say the least. The challenge is supposed to be fighting a lot more enemies with attack buffs at once.

baddiva
03-26-2014, 12:03 AM
mobs is fine.... the hardest part is to find PUG who won't leave desperately in the middle of the game... this is very OP for my mental state

Limsi
03-26-2014, 04:48 AM
Hey there!

As for your issue, I suggest you run the particular map more than once; it is not enough to make a conclusion when you've only tried running a certain map for a few times. There are some factors which may have caused the difficulty:

- You and your teammates are undergeared
- You might be using the wrong strategy (this is understandable since the elite zones are not even a day old)
- Your skill build may be spec'd for PvP
- Your team consists of PUGs
- Killing the wrong mob first (target the healers)

The best way to address to this issue is to participate in more runs with different players; this is to ensure that you are exposed to different strategies. I'm pretty sure that after a few weeks, these elite zones would be figured out and everyone will be running like a breeze. Best of luck! :adoration:

HAX
03-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Maps are fine stop complaining every time something new is up

Sent from my iPhone

Slappityslap
03-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Challenge is good and so on but where the strategy comes to play when some random mob oneshots you? Yes I'm geared, specced and whatnot correctly. If I want to spend 20-40 minutes to get practically nothing, I might aswell quit and do something useful.

Xenobiotic
03-26-2014, 05:42 PM
Maps are fine stop complaining every time something new is up

Sent from my iPhone

I complained everytime something new is up? Boy aren't you wrong. Show me one post where I have complained about something new. One post. One.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk