PDA

View Full Version : WHY oh why...:(

chriscw97
12-11-2010, 05:00 AM
So many twinks choose hybrid mages, what happened to trying to make the clones of players gone? I use a bird as a twink to add some spice but in one game i saw 4 lv20 hybrid mages! all same weps and shields, i just wish we hadmore variety in our pvp battles instead of 3 nukers destroying everything in their path in 10 sec.

This isnt a complaint as i might make one mage twink, just that i think it would be more fun if species were diversed instead of hybrid clones.

Barbamitsos
12-11-2010, 08:19 AM
Totaly agree

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Those hybrids suck.... STAY PURE.

Djinn80
12-11-2010, 12:59 PM
I have one - it rocks, I also play my bird for quick/fun kills. I think a team with 1 mage and 2 birds could probably take out 3 mages quickly if teamed correctly. Birds still rock, but the hybrid mages can outlast almost all battles and one on one all. Its a great build. I think all classes should be able to use a potion every 180 seconds just to give the game a bit more balance. If other classes could heal at least once, my hybrid mage wouldn't be completely unstoppable.

chriscw97
12-11-2010, 08:53 PM

Did u respec twinktastical from int/dex yet?
Oo

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I have one - it rocks, I also play my bird for quick/fun kills. I think a team with 1 mage and 2 birds could probably take out 3 mages quickly if teamed correctly. Birds still rock, but the hybrid mages can outlast almost all battles and one on one all. Its a great build. I think all classes should be able to use a potion every 180 seconds just to give the game a bit more balance. If other classes could heal at least once, my hybrid mage wouldn't be completely unstoppable.

Would it fight my elf?

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Right on Twink!!!!!

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 12:41 AM
hybrids arnt even the problem as much as mages are in general. My favorite lvl 5 twink is decked out in plat gear and stated right. I was going against a lvl 3 junk mage who had all starter gear, he didn't beat me but he put up one hell of a fight for a new player. I looked at his build and it was junk, he hit 20's regularly somehow though and healing made the battle go on FOREVERR...

KingFu
12-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Same how I feel about lvl 50 pallys....

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 12:57 AM

level 50 pallys are junk in pvp though. They just take time to kill.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 01:08 AM
level 50 pallys are junk in pvp though. They just take time to kill.

They're OP, none the less. Especially consideing they're a hybrid. I can kill most with little problem on my archer, but some are a little problem. Not to mention I have lones combo.

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 01:13 AM
They're OP, none the less. Especially consideing they're a hybrid. I can kill most with little problem on my archer, but some are a little problem. Not to mention I have lones combo.

yeah I get where your coming from. When I pvp on my lvl 50's I end up wasting mana on pally's then have little left over for the actual competition.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 01:23 AM
yeah I get where your coming from. When I pvp on my lvl 50's I end up wasting mana on pally's then have little left over for the actual competition.

Heal and the added armor is too much, they have nukage as well, and a back up mana shield. A lot to handle IMO. Lol

Mathuyama
12-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Totaly agree

me2

skimmey
12-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Burst or die right xD

derricks2
12-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Problem is when the devs are balancing the game, their are so many different levels that are affected by 1 change. For instance if they balance PvE, it affects all PvP, but it affects lvl 50 PvP differently than lvl 20 pvp. So, its hard/impossible for them to make the classes balanced in PvE, and every level of PvE/Twink PvP. Their will always be a cookie cutter OP template that most people will flock too. The good players come up with a way to beat it. I promise theirs a build/combination of weapons and armor on a bird/bear that can tear down a paly at lvl 20, it just has to be perfectly built and have just the right types of armor and weapons. Problem is someone has to discover and try/fail before being successful.

Ladylove
12-12-2010, 11:00 PM

aww hehe sorry <3 you can kick my butt any day anyway though

Thelonearcher
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Lvl 50 paladins are overpowered to prove it The only class that can kill paladins is another paladin and the only class that can with stand being teamed is a paladin it can tank 2 people and kill them.

Ladylove
12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Lvl 50 paladins are overpowered to prove it The only class that can kill paladins is another paladin and the only class that can with stand being teamed is a paladin it can tank 2 people and kill them.

im only really powerful for that short moment with full buffs. once those are gone, im just as squishy as an int mage and im nothing without mana

Thelonearcher
12-13-2010, 01:20 AM
That explains resi Unbuffed killing me and gnarjustin both buffed at the same
time while we were buffed -_- I know he's good but come on no other class is that good

TwinkTastical
12-13-2010, 02:06 AM
That explains resi Unbuffed killing me and gnarjustin both buffed at the same
time while we were buffed -_- I know he's good but come on no other class is that good

the "best pvper" cries.

IamCoemToKillU
12-13-2010, 03:25 AM
Not to burst anyone's bubble but this in the end is firstly intarnetz game and lastly a mobile game...
and as such taking up to almost no skill to kill players. Its mostly just SOME experience and knowledge (spell/combo variety) and a pile of luck. It's very shallow is all i'm saying. A great game nonetheless but lacking a good pvp aspect.

I hope i dont see much of 8yo kiddies yapping how they own....

jonboy
12-13-2010, 04:43 AM
A well balanced response, not at all asking for trouble :)

IamCoemToKillU
12-13-2010, 04:57 AM
:P Not looking for a kiddy rage fight here just stating my opinion about the mobile phone app skill requirement.
Like i said the game is good but mostly because of the pvm, which ends when you hit 50 or i may be wrong...i just fail to see a reason to play now when i hit lvl 50 on my paly mage. I'm surely opened for suggestion about what to do now