PDA

View Full Version : Possible rend tail elite glitch

chiloto
03-25-2014, 11:24 PM
Ok we were fighting rend tail. Near the end of the fight I died and accidentally hit the free button instead of the 1 plat button so I had to hurry back to the fight. My team mates killed him shortly after entering his range where the life bar pops up. I got the ap for the kill but no loot. Double and tripled checked for a chest. Nothing. I'll post a screen shot of the loot drops shortly. Has this happened to anyone else or can anyone explain what happened?
Thanks
Ps can't seem find a way to get the pic here so it is up on the guild page the collective post #380. Sorry about being tacky. If I could could get the pic from there and put it here I would.

Samdegreat
03-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Ok we were fighting rend tail. Near the end of the fight I died and accidentally hit the free button instead of the 1 plat button so I had to hurry back to the fight. My team mates killed him shortly after entering his range where the life bar pops up. I got the ap for the kill but no loot. Double and tripled checked for a chest. Nothing. I'll post a screen shot of the loot drops shortly. Has this happened to anyone else or can anyone explain what happened?
Thanks
Ps can't seem find a way to get the pic here so it is up on the guild page the collective post #380. Sorry about being tacky. If I could could get the pic from there and put it here I would.

Your pet picks up a tooth if one is dropped but it dosn't show up on the chat box as looted, just check in the same place as story tokens, hauntlet tokens and see if you gained an extra tooth.

Which is a real buzzkill going all that way and getting a tooth the same loot as normal dragon enclave maps :(

chiloto
03-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the reply but I did check for teeth. Same as before. so no new teeth.

Metztli
03-27-2014, 02:46 PM
Your pet picks up a tooth if one is dropped but it dosn't show up on the chat box as looted, just check in the same place as story tokens, hauntlet tokens and see if you gained an extra tooth.

Which is a real buzzkill going all that way and getting a tooth the same loot as normal dragon enclave maps :(

Tooth drop separate from loot drop. He should have gotten loot (whether it was green, blue, white or a chest). I was there and nothing showed up.

Samdegreat
03-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Tooth drop separate from loot drop. He should have gotten loot (whether it was green, blue, white or a chest). I was there and nothing showed up.

Not all the time, i got just a tooth in elite few times with no loot :(

Rare
03-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Not all the time, i got just a tooth in elite few times with no loot :(

I'm pretty sure that's a bug. You should always get some kind of loot from the boss. I've never not gotten loot.

Milan Lame Man
03-30-2014, 11:33 PM
There is a certain range where the boss bar is shown but you are not close enough to get loot.
Happens all the time at Jarl, I've had it at Grimnr too, and I'm pretty sure all bosses do this.
I'm not sure if you get AP in this "gray" range, but it's entirely possible that you do.

Hoardseeker
03-31-2014, 02:31 AM
Jarl too ,
I see his HP and when he dies no loot when I stand just at the bridge