PDA

View Full Version : cracked the egg ap at elite tindirin- the wilds

mommyjane
03-26-2014, 03:20 AM
guys i would just like to ask if the timer of breaking the egg in this zone ( elite tindirin-the wilds) is reasonable to you.
it grants 200 ap but the timer runs 60 secs just like its normal zone. and its extremely hard... timer counts down to 30 secs even before the half life of the healer guard.
mobs there are doing almost 1 hit even to an arcane warrior and at the boss u have to reset may times to try out the best strategy u can use to crack the egg before it hatches..strategy that is so hard to figure out and seems to fail for 60 secs timer.
i dont know if its just a bug or sts intentionally made it that way for 200 ap so im asking your opinion.

Daddyblu
03-26-2014, 03:38 AM
its not a bug honey.

joy's team already finish it.. i dont know how they did it lol

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
03-26-2014, 03:41 AM
I'll help u get it!!!

mommyjane
03-26-2014, 03:51 AM
I'll help u get it!!!

thanks alita :) that is so kind of u.. i will definitely find u in game later when my ping gets better :p

mommyjane
03-26-2014, 03:53 AM
its not a bug honey.

joy's team already finish it.. i dont know how they did it lol

woahh! awesome...
i will figure out some strategy how to crack that egg faster or ask joy :p

Serancha
03-26-2014, 03:56 AM
200 AP means it's a challenge as well as an achievement. I think this one is meant to give something to work towards as we get better gear and techniques. Obviously all the new elite AP's were not meant to get in a day.

Daddyblu
03-26-2014, 04:02 AM
200 AP means it's a challenge as well as an achievement. I think this one is meant to give something to work towards as we get better gear and techniques. Obviously all the new elite AP's were not meant to get in a day.

i like the new elite now... its more challenging more fun...

the old elite was too easy...

Älä'ã Ðärk Røsê
03-26-2014, 04:26 PM
I got them in a day >:)

falmear
03-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Basically there is two strategies:

1) Lure 2 mini-bosses away from egg by one person, like the warrior in your party and hold aggro. Other 3 people attack egg.
2) Kill Nicol first since she heals the egg. Then attack egg and ignore second mini-boss.

You can use various pets to help you accomplish #1.

keikali
03-26-2014, 06:24 PM
Best bet is Falmear's first suggestion provided your tank can hold his own on (2) mini bosses. The rest should be burning down the egg which is plentiful of time.

A good party setup would be 1 warrior, 2 rogues, 1 mage.

Daddyblu
03-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Best bet is Falmear's first suggestion provided your tank can hold his own on (2) mini bosses. The rest should be burning down the egg which is plentiful of time.

Yes i think 1 mage would be better.

We try yesterday 1 war 3 rouge will all full gears did not work out.

lol it was very close maybe late 1-2 sec.

we will try again with combo later.

falmear
03-27-2014, 03:27 AM

If you have no warrior (party with 2 rogues / 2 mages or 3 rogues / 1 mage) then option #2 may work best. Because the mini-boss's jump attack can effectively one hit a mage or rogue. And you can finish her relatively fast in a rogue/mage only party.

baddiva
03-29-2014, 08:18 PM

Using the first tactics... At last...

NovaZ
03-29-2014, 08:40 PM
52 minutes...woah!

Xeusx
03-29-2014, 09:39 PM

Using the first tactics... At last...
Looks like i wanna try it xD

Ebezaanec
03-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Crack the Egg [Elite] AP is the Elite version of Hauntlet 90 Secs

:banana:

keikali
03-29-2014, 11:28 PM
This AP is indeed ELITE. I finally managed to get it today. Took forever -.-

Energizeric
03-29-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm glad they actually added a somewhat challenging achievement. Now you want them to make it easier?

These elite dungeons have been out less than a week and already people are crying that they don't have every single achievement completed. I sure hope this expansion is not so easy as to have most players complete all the achievements after less than a week.

Don't worry, better gear including mythics are on their way. So few players have arcane rings at this point, but many will get them. Better gear will make parties more powerful. Even if you don't have an arcane ring, maybe someone that does will join your party to help. As the season progresses, these very very difficult elite dungeons will get easier as we upgrade our gear.

Energizeric
03-29-2014, 11:52 PM
This AP is indeed ELITE. I finally managed to get it today. Took forever -.-

Obviously didn't take "so long" as you got it only a few days after elite dungeons were released. ;)

Xeusx
03-30-2014, 12:30 AM
Geezzz, the fking problem in elite is dc and lag!!!

Anarchist
03-30-2014, 01:37 AM
The problem with elite Tindirin is that it steals so many players "mojo"..

Most players as so lazy nowadays when they die they rage and quit.

They want to run everything clean and smooth like in normal maps forgetting death is a no big deal in Elites.

#wack