PDA

View Full Version : ENRAGED Time difference between elites

Prahasit Prahi
03-26-2014, 08:57 AM
There is change in time for elite Inna'nesh from 3 minutes to 7 minutes before he enrages from normal to elite map....Bt
Y not there is a time change for the cracked egg it's still 60secs no difference between normal and elite y?
y so?

~Prahi

Daddyblu
03-26-2014, 09:01 AM
There is change in time for elite Inna'nesh from 3 minutes to 7 minutes before he enrages from normal to elite map....Bt
Y not there is a time change for the cracked egg it's still 60secs no difference between normal and elite y?
y so?

~Prahi

yup no changes for the cracked egg.

but i know a few friends who already finish the AP.

I will ask around what kind of methods they used.

tootallll
03-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Maybe cause dragon boss easy kill even with mini boss' active?

keikali
03-26-2014, 09:05 AM
I haven't gotten this AP yet, but its 100% entirely possible.

saazapek
03-26-2014, 09:09 AM
We got very close to this ap last night. I think we would have gotten it if we had 2 rogues versus 2 mages. My advise as a tank is to run behind the bosses and reset it. Have your tank pull both bosses behind the egg (make sure you get the healer pretty far away) then as a tank you can run around out of the healers red cone because he can crit pretty hard sometimes and also stun often. Just keep them busy while the rest of your team take down the egg. We tried several times and had egg at 7% on our best try. We can surely get the ap as it is setup, may need some heavy dps but its doable.

Sceazikua
03-26-2014, 09:23 AM
elites are not 1 day old and some people want to get all the AP in the first day already ~.~

GoodSyntax
03-26-2014, 09:29 AM
I soloed this map and got the egg down to 50% AFTER killing the other two mini-bosses.

A fully geared party should have at least one Rogue (preferably two) focus on cracking the egg, while a Warrior and Sorc keep the two mini bosses distracted. It really shouldn't be that difficult, since the egg itself is not any tougher than in normal mode.

Sceazikua
03-26-2014, 09:40 AM
I soloed this map and got the egg down to 50% AFTER killing the other two mini-bosses.

A fully geared party should have at least one Rogue (preferably two) focus on cracking the egg, while a Warrior and Sorc keep the two mini bosses distracted. It really shouldn't be that difficult, since the egg itself is not any tougher than in normal mode.

Yes thats true. The AP shouldnt be gotten on the first day old of elite, none of them should. It should never be easy to get any AP because its called "ACHIVEMENT POINT", not just another kind of point that doesnt give any feeling of completing something hard.

Prahasit Prahi
03-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Guys I wanted to know y the time didn't change....bt I don't understand y u guys are speaking about AP and difficulty and so on.... -_-

Hiosahaf
03-26-2014, 10:37 AM
Guys I wanted to know y the time didn't change....bt I don't understand y u guys are speaking about AP and difficulty and so on.... -_-

To retain the value of the AP and maintain the difficulty.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Prahasit Prahi
03-26-2014, 10:52 AM
To retain the value of the AP and maintain the difficulty.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
I like the way u answered this (y).

Coolmask
03-26-2014, 04:06 PM
I didn't cracked the egg before he hatched but I still got the AP, probally it bugged cause the egg had still 75% HP left.

Rare
03-26-2014, 05:05 PM
I didn't cracked the egg before he hatched but I still got the AP, probally it bugged cause the egg had still 75% HP left.

There are two aps. One for killing the hatchling and one for cracking open that egg.

Carapace
03-26-2014, 05:10 PM
The answer is in keeping the balance for the content at that time. In short for Tindirin it is to preserve the challenge of the No Hatch Elite achievement.

Solid
03-26-2014, 05:13 PM
This AP is do-able even for a tank.

The party I did it with was with 3 rogues and 1 tank.

Reach the boss, tell the tank to go to the corner of the map, the guards will follow as the guards are distracted kill the egg.

Gg.

keikali
03-26-2014, 05:34 PM
This AP is do-able even for a tank.

The party I did it with was with 3 rogues and 1 tank.

Reach the boss, tell the tank to go to the corner of the map, the guards will follow as the guards are distracted kill the egg.

Gg.

Correct.