PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on new elite maps

utpal
03-26-2014, 09:22 AM
So i was excited about new elite maps. so i didnt went to college and instead jumped into elite tindirin maps for a whole day :D
Thanx for making such awesme maps.

i went to first map bt it was hard when i took easily. i die.:p
bt then i was enjoying the difficulty and it is pretty good. coz m still using lvl36 tarlok will set so i was potting alot then i should.
well the time to crack the egg is still same which disappointed me alot. needs to be extended.

well in these new elites, bosses r easy. didnt feel it was elite bosses :what:
bt mobs r good balanced.

i did elite maps 7 times (dunno which maps), which took 35-40mins avg and what disappointed me further is tht i didnt even got teeth. only got epics and rares. imo in these hard elites, one shoudnt get craps. i was getting crap for 7times. :eek:

only enemies tht need to be nerfed is those snakes or long tailed dragons. those hit way too hard. in 4th map both shielded shaman and dragons makes a undefeatable party. i found only 4th map to be hard.

i was disappointed again when i saw tht no titles were given defeating the toughest alargan and rendtail. no pets too :(

so i will be farming low lvl elites until i get mythic set :rolleyes:
thanx again for the awesme maps
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

keikali
03-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Elites are great. Like always the bosses are pretty easy, however its the trash mobs that are a pain.

And WHY are the big tall Dragon Lizards unrootable!

Other than that, its LEGIT.

Sceazikua
03-26-2014, 09:34 AM
The time to crack the sacred egg is fine the way it is, at least it makes the AP some kind of tactic. People just want the old easy path, STS shouldnt ever have given any easy methods, like the mythic upgrade as an earlier example now people are recalling Inan's time was extended. Not just because Inan's time was extended in elite version, this sacred egg must too. Its an ACHIVEMENT, it should be hard that when you do it you feel acomplished, not just a "I went there on first try on first day of elite release and I got the AP already Ill never again need to crack it in time".
And, just saying, Inan should have been hard and he should enrage before he gets killed to make him hard enough. I got a pug there once and we did kill him with the time less than 4 mins. Is that hard enough for the last boss?

utpal
03-26-2014, 10:28 AM
The time to crack the sacred egg is fine the way it is, at least it makes the AP some kind of tactic. People just want the old easy path, STS shouldnt ever have given any easy methods, like the mythic upgrade as an earlier example now people are recalling Inan's time was extended. Not just because Inan's time was extended in elite version, this sacred egg must too. Its an ACHIVEMENT, it should be hard that when you do it you feel acomplished, not just a "I went there on first try on first day of elite release and I got the AP already Ill never again need to crack it in time".
And, just saying, Inan should have been hard and he should enrage before he gets killed to make him hard enough. I got a pug there once and we did kill him with the time less than 4 mins. Is that hard enough for the last boss?

well. many ppl dnt hav sam and grimn to banish the egg lol.
its not tht easy. tht healer boss hit too hard.
elite inan is hard atm. try tht :)

Ebezaanec
03-26-2014, 10:32 AM
Elites are great.. My tank is actually dying lol.

Pls don't nerf the lvls STG. This season, pinks will be at the proper value for Elite. No more all-rogue parties where tanks are obsolete.

This expansion looks promising, can't wait for more! :)

utpal
03-26-2014, 10:36 AM
And WHY are the big tall Dragon Lizards unrootable

i didnt got it lol.

keikali
03-26-2014, 10:52 AM

Pls don't nerf the lvls STG. This season, pinks will be at the proper value for Elite. No more all-rogue parties where tanks are obsolete.

This season tanks will get their time to shine.

Ravager
03-26-2014, 11:04 AM

This season tanks will get their time to shine.

Maybe warriors will be needed for timed runs at the end of the season :p

keikali
03-26-2014, 11:11 AM

This season might be where timed PURE LB runs break 10 minutes.

Kakashis
03-26-2014, 11:12 AM
yes my first comment after trying elites is that you really do need a tank this season with 2000+ armor.

utpal
03-26-2014, 11:42 AM
yes my first comment after trying elites is that you really do need a tank this season with 2000+ armor.

lol. y dnt u just say tht one needs upgraded mythic set XD.

utpal
03-26-2014, 11:44 AM

yep. i agree elites r good and challenging.
bt 4th map seems to be unbeatable lol.
any tips for tht 4th map?
also i was saying to NERF 4th map.

Ravager
03-26-2014, 12:10 PM

This season might be where timed PURE LB runs break 10 minutes.

True. Hard to tell until they release the rest of this seasons staggered gear.

Serancha
03-26-2014, 12:16 PM

You can always dream Rav. I think you were the first fatty with a tomb banner, so anything can happen.

Note: I have no issue with the snakes, it is the little armadillo (scorn-type) guys that bite damn hard. However, if you run with a party of 3 rather than 4, it is much more survivable.

Thrindal
03-26-2014, 12:35 PM
Note: I have no issue with the snakes, it is the little armadillo (scorn-type) guys that bite damn hard. However, if you run with a party of 3 rather than 4, it is much more survivable.

Yes the Gold Armadillo is tough, Elite are just where they should be though, no Nerf Needed just strategy and a good party.

Thrindal

Fyrce
03-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Yeah, the scorn types are nasty. So far, love elites! Tough getting to boss. Ouch on the finger bashing!

Good job!

Sceazikua
03-26-2014, 06:12 PM
@utpal: So you mean the bosses should be nerfed and a legendary warrior can get the AP in the first day of elites? And, why are you talking about not having full mythic gear? Its the point of MMORPG's. You cant do something? try harder to be stronger and come back to try again. Not everything is available for someone who wears smelly helm and broken armor LOL. If you dont like the challenge and want it to be easy, others will enjoy the challenge. Not everything should be hack and slash.
Btw, banishing egg bug was fixed. And, I never said "it was easy", I said "IT SHOULD NEVER BE EASY". If you think about the tactics a little more, the AP is easy, just saying.

aarrgggggg
03-26-2014, 06:18 PM
So i was excited about new elite maps. so i didnt went to college and instead jumped into elite tindirin maps for a whole day :D
Thanx for making such awesme maps.

i went to first map bt it was hard when i took easily. i die.:p
bt then i was enjoying the difficulty and it is pretty good. coz m still using lvl36 tarlok will set so i was potting alot then i should.
well the time to crack the egg is still same which disappointed me alot. needs to be extended.

well in these new elites, bosses r easy. didnt feel it was elite bosses :what:
bt mobs r good balanced.

i did elite maps 7 times (dunno which maps), which took 35-40mins avg and what disappointed me further is tht i didnt even got teeth. only got epics and rares. imo in these hard elites, one shoudnt get craps. i was getting crap for 7times. :eek:

only enemies tht need to be nerfed is those snakes or long tailed dragons. those hit way too hard. in 4th map both shielded shaman and dragons makes a undefeatable party. i found only 4th map to be hard.

i was disappointed again when i saw tht no titles were given defeating the toughest alargan and rendtail. no pets too :(

so i will be farming low lvl elites until i get mythic set :rolleyes:
thanx again for the awesme maps
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2 Go back to school someone payed good money for your education!!!!!! :)

utpal
03-26-2014, 10:43 PM
@utpal: So you mean the bosses should be nerfed and a legendary warrior can get the AP in the first day of elites? And, why are you talking about not having full mythic gear? Its the point of MMORPG's. You cant do something? try harder to be stronger and come back to try again. Not everything is available for someone who wears smelly helm and broken armor LOL. If you dont like the challenge and want it to be easy, others will enjoy the challenge. Not everything should be hack and slash.
Btw, banishing egg bug was fixed. And, I never said "it was easy", I said "IT SHOULD NEVER BE EASY". If you think about the tactics a little more, the AP is easy, just saying.

LOL. i dnt get wat u saying. u r going way offtopic.
i already said bosses r easy. read my opinion carefully. i didnt said about nerfing boss. i said about to nerf 4th map.
FYI i did all elite tindirin maps except 4th map coz of those snakes.
and about egg AP, i didnt said about it lol. i said to extend time.
and i also didnt said tht i dnt like elites. i said i enjoyed elite bt i didnt get any achievemnt title or killing elite alargan and rendtail.

You better read my opinion again and very carefully :)

utpal
03-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Go back to school someone payed good money for your education!!!!!! :)

lol ya :)

gregory.quintero.98
03-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Ur smart I would of done that too

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk