PDA

View Full Version : Hello all DL players :D

DivineMyth
03-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi guys, I've decided to play DL due to one of my friends on SL convincing me e.e. My ign is Evaporate so add me! :D I'm a really big noob at this game so any help would be helpful. Thanks and I hope to enjoy this game

doomdoomdoom
03-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Welcome to DL and good job SL friend! ^_^

If you need help on a mission...feel free to ask me. My main is doomdoom a level 36...but I have some lower level toons that can join you. I don't know if it is the same in SL...but on DL only players within 3 levels of you are able to join you on campaign missions. (If you are level 10, only people levels 7 to 13 can help you).

And be sure to join a guild...happy to recruit you into mine if you like...but important thing is that you join one. It is a good way to meet people to play with and ask questions...and blood packs are cheaper in most guild halls.

deadlystriker
03-27-2014, 04:43 AM
aw here if you need help always

DivineMyth
03-27-2014, 10:12 AM
Welcome to DL and good job SL friend! ^_^

If you need help on a mission...feel free to ask me. My main is doomdoom a level 36...but I have some lower level toons that can join you. I don't know if it is the same in SL...but on DL only players within 3 levels of you are able to join you on campaign missions. (If you are level 10, only people levels 7 to 13 can help you).

And be sure to join a guild...happy to recruit you into mine if you like...but important thing is that you join one. It is a good way to meet people to play with and ask questions...and blood packs are cheaper in most guild halls.

Haha thanks for your help :D. Um -.-" im only level 14 atm and its so hard to level e.e but ill get there soon >.<

doomdoomdoom
03-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Haha thanks for your help :D. Um -.-" im only level 14 atm and its so hard to level e.e but ill get there soon >.<

Have fun leveling and enjoy the journey. My level 36 toon is jealous cuz the last time she got to level was a year ago. >_<

DivineMyth
03-28-2014, 10:24 AM
Have fun leveling and enjoy the journey. My level 36 toon is jealous cuz the last time she got to level was a year ago. >_<

o.O that long? :o well i remember back when DL first came out, I capped in a week. But, I forgot the info for that toon so i gotta start ALL over again -.-"

Exol
03-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome to Dark Legends! I hope you are enjoying Dark Legends. :D

DivineMyth
03-30-2014, 10:34 PM
Welcome to Dark Legends! I hope you are enjoying Dark Legends. :D

I am :D its a great game so far

VladHaund
04-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Welcome to Dark Legends!!

I hope you enjoy your stay at our lovely vampire world :D
Also, make sure you join an active guild so you can experience a great game experience.
Have fun and I hope to see you in game :vwub: