PDA

View Full Version : keeper staff against keeper ^^

Arterra
12-11-2010, 11:52 AM
it makes those int mages or even dual wield mages MUCH more effective against him.. try it.

Pharcyde
12-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Cough*Int set bonus breaks his sheild*Cough
Cough*Keeper staff doesnt*cough

FluffNStuff
12-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Serious??? Or just trying to up the prices?

Pharcyde
12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Tested it. Keeper hits all dodges or misses while sheild is up.
Mirage can hit through sheild but I have not been able to completely crack his sheild with it. Mega blaster still seems to hold the mana sheild cracking crown. I suggest having both and switch keeper while sheild is down and mirage while sheild is up. Keeper still pwns mirage hands down though.

FluffNStuff
12-11-2010, 05:12 PM
This sounds like lag but could be wrong. I am sure you have seen people after a fight and there is still damage/miss/dodge popping off their head.

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:14 PM
lagg for sure....

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Tested it. Keeper hits all dodges or misses while sheild is up.
Mirage can hit through sheild but I have not been able to completely crack his sheild with it. Mega blaster still seems to hold the mana sheild cracking crown. I suggest having both and switch keeper while sheild is down and mirage while sheild is up. Keeper still pwns mirage hands down though.

Then will all lightning affect weapons do it? I.E. Alien blaster, lightning staffs, lightning blaster? Also, do you have to have the set bonus to crack shield or does the staff do it?

mrpredalien
12-15-2010, 04:15 PM
I don't see any difference,, lol

Arterra
12-15-2010, 04:52 PM
hmmm.... well considering keeper staff cheaper than mirage right now...

Pharcyde
12-15-2010, 10:36 PM
I believe its the set bonus that cracks the shield. Blaster seems to be able to set or not. Pures also seem to crack a lot better then hybrids.

UPDATE: Cyber of the cosmos set is beastly against keeper. Keeper is still better then cyber mirage but the cyber set bonus is too good to let go of.